Romeo and Juliet Casting

No disrespect intended, your Majesty.
GIF music snl saturday night live - animated GIF on GIFER

I think this guy and certain other male users conflate us all with each other, when they staunchly disagree with us, instead of viewing us an interesting spectrum of personalities and views.

I've been getting mixed up with @Laiis who is more geared towards social justice politics on this thread, and now dudes are trying to instigate a fiery debate of wits with me like I'm you or Miss Puntite.
@Angelina Got stamina for sure. Most time I wholeheartedly disagree with her but she can reply for days.

Warya, do I look like @Angelina to you?

I'm ain't repeating myself in a separate essay when I already addressed these superficial counterpoints to your comrade @_Yusuf_ in Posts #137 & #141.
It's seem like your attack is strictly one sided but you chosen to avoid all of the black supremacy agenda you and others like @Laiis are pushing in this form. You can't be having the rule for thee and not me while acting all high and might tring correct or push a madow ideology on people while they are freely expressing themselves. Why are pushing madow ideology on us?

No disrespect intended, your Majesty.
GIF music snl saturday night live - animated GIF on GIFER

I think this guy and certain other male users conflate us all with each other, when they staunchly disagree with us, instead of viewing us an interesting spectrum of personalities and views.

I've been getting mixed up with @Laiis who is more geared towards social justice politics on this thread, and now dudes are trying to instigate a fiery debate of wits with me like I'm you or Miss Puntite.
Because we’re Mathow

It's seem like your attack is strictly one sided but you chosen to avoid all of the black supremacy agenda you and others like @Laiis are pushing in this form. You can't be having the rule for thee and not me while acting all high and might tring correct or push a madow ideology on people while they are freely expressing themselves. Why are pushing madow ideology on us?
Mate, I live in the land of dingoes, platypuses, emus, koalas and kangaroos.

These African Americans you keep insisting I worship and put on a pedestal don't even exist in my external environment, let alone occupy my internal one.

Let's just end it here, since you're incapable of understanding the full range of my ideas.
Jake Gyllenhaal Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Mate, I live in the land of dingoes, platypuses, emus, koalas and kangaroos.

These African Americans you keep insisting I worship and put on a pedestal don't even exist in my external environment, let alone occupy my internal one.

Let's just end it here, since you're incapable of understanding the full range of my ideas.
Jake Gyllenhaal Reaction GIF by MOODMAN
Because you failed in fully flushing out your idea. We aren't mind reader you have express yourself for people to understand. If your not capable of that well leave this topic.

Because you failed in fully flushing out your idea. We aren't mind reader you have express yourself for people to understand. If your not capable of that well leave this topic.
You can't even utilise proper spelling and punctuation for the most part but want to come for me on the basis of poor articulation of my ideas?
The Audacity GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

As I said: I'm ending it here.

Attachments

• 1712882643489.jpeg
    1712882643489.jpeg
    5.6 KB · Views: 19
You can't even utilise proper spelling and punctuation for the most part but want to come for me on the basis of poor articulation of my ideas?
The Audacity GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

As I said: I'm ending it here.
Yes, you should end it here if you can't put ideas together. There is no point of you expressing yourself.

I’m a Somali first guy. I don’t subscribe to booty clapping for Js. Since you’re 60% Hutu I’m just gonna consider you a J from here on out.
60% Nilotic who are also Js. You’re also J saxib. Stop rejecting a large portion of your being

Trending