Roe V Wade OVERTURNED by US Supreme Court

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clearly you guys celebrating don’t work in healthcare. Spoiler alert - what about ectopic pregnancies and Miscarriages that have to be aborted? Y’all want women to die ☠️

Also before you say ectopic pregnancies and miscarriages are a small percent try reading hundreds of women’s medical charts then talk to me.

Abortion was illegal in red states and legal in blue states anyway .
can’t wait for those conservative judges to get too old and replaced.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Abortion was illegal in red states and legal in blue states anyway .
can’t wait for those conservative judges to get too old and replaced.
05837270-E8C1-4AA0-B126-F5DCF487D53B.jpeg

Pro-lifers are of all persuasion.

Not good news. This will also affect women who have a miscarriage and go to a hospital only to be criminalized bc they think she did a home abortion. Or women that experience pregnancies that can kill them (such as ectopic pregnancies) but can’t abort bc it’s illegal in their state
Or women that are raped but forced to carry the baby to term. Its not always a woman who got pregnant from a one night stand

bidenkulaha

GalYare
A victory for life in America no more dead babies

dance dancing GIF
Low-key a victory for the world. America has a massive impact on the world. Today baby killers were struck a fatal blow. But these blood sucking zombies will never stop till they get hands on another innocent baby

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Low-key a victory for the world. America has a massive impact on the world. Today baby killers were struck a fatal blow. But these blood sucking zombies will never stop till they get hands on another innocent baby
Bro I understand aborting at 2 or 3 months but 7 to 8 months is literally killing a human being that baby can hear everything.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
W
This was a 1973 Supreme Court ruling that said a woman had a constitutional right to have an abortion if she wanted. This ruling means states can make abortion illegal outright as many states have already prepared for this. This is a polarizing decision by the Supreme Court which I personally and wholeheartedly support. Muslims across the US will also support this decision
What a joke suprem curt if they edit and change fundamentals just because a different judge joined

Clearly you guys celebrating don’t work in healthcare. Spoiler alert - what about ectopic pregnancies and Miscarriages that have to be aborted? Y’all want women to die ☠️

Also before you say ectopic pregnancies and miscarriages are a small percent try reading hundreds of women’s medical charts then talk to me.
Not good news. This will also affect women who have a miscarriage and go to a hospital only to be criminalized bc they think she did a home abortion. Or women that experience pregnancies that can kill them (such as ectopic pregnancies) but can’t abort bc it’s illegal in their state
Or women that are raped but forced to carry the baby to term. Its not always a woman who got pregnant from a one night stand
This is propaganda there are exemptions for health reasons in all the states set to ban it.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
W

What a joke suprem curt if they edit and change fundamentals just because a different judge joined
It’s somewhat politicized unfortunately. But they consistently do their job which is interpret laws. They ruled that murdering other human beings is NOT a constitutional right. Obviously. I sense that you’re a work guy?

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Wrong! Good news! All countries that ban abortion have exceptions for miscarriages and ectopic pregnancies. You need to understand that ectopic abortion IS killing another human being but the law excuses this.

Excellent news. No baby should be murdered. Though even Islam makes a case for this when mother is sick or in danger.

now watch as all the crazy liberals go crazy and burn the country. Ironically it’s always white liberal gay man who support this the most - the least likely to even care about abortion murder.

No tarts will think twice before one night stands

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
The most worrisome part of all this is who you see at the protests opposing this. Black and brown people are out in droves claiming they’re “second class citizens”.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
It’s somewhat politicized unfortunately. But they consistently do their job which is interpret laws. They ruled that murdering other human beings is NOT a constitutional right. Obviously. I sense that you’re a work guy?
Work? Yes I work I don’t think this has any relevance here.

A human can’t be a fetus that is 20 weeks old

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts