Rip to khaled somali boy stabbed to death in scrubs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never said I was dark?? What plans? Horrible people on this forum wlhi
I agree huuno macaan.The people
On this forum are mixed with degenerates and just down right nastiness.Inshallah we can take it to the fdms without all these annoying crestines.Alhamdulillah you are not too dark since that very feminine s of you.
:salute::dabcasar:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Is that what your last Somali gang member told you before he got blasted ?

Horta how many of these saqajaans have you had a kid with, I'm sorry if this is an emotional topic Mrs.saqajaan

:samwelcome:
Dude you need to chill out. Show some respect cause man just died.Just say AUN and keep it moving no need to be extra.

Dude you need to chill out. Show some respect cause man just died.Just say AUN and keep it moving no need to be extra.

I'm being truthfulll if you want us to lie about how "good" he was on the "inside " and how he was gonna change than go ahead.Note you die the way you live.

I'm being truthfulll if you want us to lie about how "good" he was on the "inside " and how he was gonna change than go ahead.Note you die the way you live.
Sxb stfu have some respect for the dead you dont know him or half the shit hes been through leave the judging to allah and humble down that could be you in that postion tomorow

Yep prison put him on the pagan wing on purpose they owe his family bigtime fucking gaalo
They neeed to get a decent Jewish lawyer .

Ps. His 20 year-old xalimo wife has a two year old son . Mathematically , that means she was around 17 at the time her family quickly married off to a gangster 5 years older than her . Somalis are bait :mjlol:
I am not suggesting anything though :trumpsmirk:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts