Rip to khaled somali boy stabbed to death in scrubs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Sxb if your real muslim you would understand why if your not then waste your youth on hookers and drugs thats you but my real mujahidiin reer bii leyihiin at young age if you can afford and you know clean innocent girl marry her sxb
Real muslim? Youre the one who dont even believe in praying salat speak for yourself

All Im saying is if your gonna marry Young than do so and provide for your family with halal money not welfare or drugs which probably why he was in there

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
A dead thug is a good thug. I hope the rest of the Somali losers who chose to emulate the lowest kufar over the Prophet(pbh) or the very least the best of kufar are cleansed off every Somali community.

As for his son, if he has a decent mother, which I highly doubt it considering what she chose for a husband becomes better than his loser of a dad.
Look at this prostitute hooyada waas :pacspit:

Exactly its a prison instead of pointing blame at the prison they should realize his life choices Made him end up there
Both of you are talking out of your behinds .

The family has strong grounds for a gross negligence case against the authorities . He was a high profile gang member and a rapper , thus making him a likely target for violence . By placing him in a wing with another notorious gang , it could be argued the authorities were negligent in their duties .

The same goes for the case in whereby a young Somali man was let out into the general population even though the authorities were aware that it was highly likely violence could ensue on the day of his murder .

Both families should take this all the way .

They even house gang members into different prisons or move them to other areas of the country so as to avoid violence between gangs . And this brother was left in an enemy wing to be killed ?
That isn't just or right .

Where are the gang that murdered him from? Problem is if they try and get back at their murder or his boys then it just becomes another a cycle.

AUN.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
He made his choice even had a family. I feel sorry for the people he left behind but not him.

RIP to the brother somali dons in the UK getting violated expect for the goons south of the river Thames They been runnin up on the Madows since the late 90s

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
RIP to the brother somali dons in the UK getting violated expect for the goons south of the river Thames They been runnin up on the Madows since the late 90s
It’s Somalis against Somalis all based on postcode it’s madness nowadays it’s only Somalis killing Somalis the ajnabis don’t want none cause they know abdi’s roll in packs like hyenas it’s a sad state of affairs wallahi

Both of you are talking out of your behinds .

The family has strong grounds for a gross negligence case against the authorities . He was a high profile gang member and a rapper , thus making him a likely target for violence . By placing him in a wing with another notorious gang , it could be argued the authorities were negligent in their duties .

The same goes for the case in whereby a young Somali man was let out into the general population even though the authorities were aware that it was highly likely violence could ensue on the day of his murder .

Both families should take this all the way .

They even house gang members into different prisons or move them to other areas of the country so as to avoid violence between gangs . And this brother was left in an enemy wing to be killed ?
That isn't just or right .
They need to sue them and get justice even when you land in jail they ask you are you a gang member you got any enemy gangs? And casper most likley said yes put me in the safe wing but these gaalo xaasids sethimupto die they dashed him to the opps like he was a deer being thrown into to hyenas cage rip casper cowards got him down but day of judgement he will rise up to jannah inshallah

They need to sue them and get justice even when you land in jail they ask you are you a gang member you got any enemy gangs? And casper most likley said yes put me in the safe wing but these gaalo xaasids sethimupto die they dashed him to the opps like he was a deer being thrown into to hyenas cage rip casper cowards got him down but day of judgement he will rise up to jannah inshallah
my sources are saying he was got by a fellow who was related to an individual who was once attacked by one of caspers relatives . It will be hard to sue if that is true because they may not have known .

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Geeljiire i was in Woolwich last summer. I went to the mall in Woolwich.

my sources are saying he was got by a fellow who was related to an individual who was once attacked by one of caspers relatives . It will be hard to sue if that is true because they may not have known .
Wallahi if thats the case they cant even sue anymore highly unlikeley to be exact

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
AUN khaled, he was famous for sure didn't even realise this was caspar from hayes section 18, AUN and sabr wa imaan to his family

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts