Rip to khaled somali boy stabbed to death in scrubs

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www....wormwood-scrubs-jail-a3755556.html?amp?espv=1 rip to khader aka casper he was killed in cold blood in wormwood scrubs he went to the enemy wing c wing and was caught by four opps who stabbed him in their cell in a cowardly fashion. Rip and big salute to casper he was real man just 25 yrs old with reer he was gonna beat the case aswell and come out but thats his qadr hes probably happy in jannah right now this is the second somali boy killed in jail in london first it was jamal in pentonville only 19yrs old and now khader. Its like these prisons want people to die they knew he was from hayes but still they put him on the enemys wing and got him killed the prisons give zero fucks about young somali boys saftey wallahi the famuly should sue the f*ck out of them bastards. Anyways rip to a real nigga.

He is going to grow up without a gang loving drug pushing father.Hopefully he will go to orphanage and be taken care of by the government.

Is that what your last Somali gang member told you before he got blasted ?

Horta how many of these saqajaans have you had a kid with, I'm sorry if this is an emotional topic Mrs.saqajaan

:samwelcome:

YOU'RE THE BIGGEST DICKHEAD EVER DON'T QUOTE ME EVER AGAIN with your filthy filthy posts

Horta how many of these saqajaans have you had a kid with, I'm sorry if this is an emotional topic Mrs.saqajaan

tenor.gif

Goddamn chill my nigga:whoa:

There is someone dead and a baby without a father, why don’t we focus on wishing them the best for now.

Goddamn chill my nigga:whoa:

There is someone dead and a baby without a father, why don’t we focus on wishing them the best for now.
How do I calm down when dumbfks like this do shit like this. Having children while they can't even take care of themselves properly, this is why I support a policy of no children until you show you aren't a negative member of society.

Status
Not open for further replies.