RIP Somali guy killed

Status
Not open for further replies.
When a Somali male dies of gun violence my mother would always say "waxa uu ahaa wiil aad u qurux badan".

This "Tuulo" mentality has to stop. What's even sadder is that many of the members in this forum can't even afford to die tomorrow morning. The costs of funerals are growing and many don't have 10-15k in cash or assets to cover a funeral. I went to a janaza once where 5 of the guests died a few months later to the same tragic ends.

There is no cure, just prevention. If you can survive mentally in project housing until you enter university, it's time you remove yourself from the neighbourhood you live in. Beg your parents to relocate, ask for assistance and rent a bachelor suite or basement. Find friends who want to escape from these neighbourhoods and get a home together. Do whatever you can to get rid of that feeling of having to walk by 6 or 7 Xoolos after you completed a two hour exam or 12 hour shift.

iis ilaaliya,

Opone

{ Athiest \ Stoner \Code Monkey \ Anti Qabil } ;
When a Somali male dies of gun violence my mother would always say "waxa uu ahaa wiil aad u qurux badan".

This "Tuulo" mentality has to stop. What's even sadder is that many of the members in this forum can't even afford to die tomorrow morning. The costs of funerals are growing and many don't have 10-15k in cash or assets to cover a funeral. I went to a janaza once where 5 of the guests died a few months later to the same tragic ends.

There is no cure, just prevention. If you can survive mentally in project housing until you enter university, it's time you remove yourself from the neighbourhood you live in. Beg your parents to relocate, ask for assistance and rent a bachelor suite or basement. Find friends who want to escape from these neighbourhoods and get a home together. Do whatever you can to get rid of that feeling of having to walk by 6 or 7 Xoolos after you completed a two hour exam or 12 hour shift.

iis ilaaliya,
Man turns everything into a lesson on life

Man turns everything into a lesson on life

I don't know what your financial situation is like, only you know this. Im going to indirectly ask you a serious question: It costs 10-20k to die in the west, how many of your closest friends have 10-20k in their account right now? If your friends can't afford to die; how can you afford to live around them?

VixR

Veritas
I'm not getting gangsta vibes from the photo. He looks like a regular joe to me. But the thing about gangs is, they kill by association too. RIP.

@merka

What's going with the "Toronto Tuulo Mentality".

Are you telling me that if a nerd successfully moves out of any given project, graduates and get a career, that someone will see him as a threat?

This duulinimo is a major disease

Is someone's postal code stamped on their forhead for life in Toronto?

@merka

What's going with the "Toronto Tuulo Mentality".

Are you telling me that if a nerd successfully moves out of any given project, graduates and get a career, that someone will see him as a threat?

This duulinimo is a major disease

Is someone's postal code stamped on their forhead for life in Toronto?

Horta what city are you from? You have claimed at least 5 cities

Horta what city are you from? You have claimed at least 5 cities

Claim ahhhh? :comeon:Just because I travel like nomad doesn't make me a claimer.

I'm originally from Ottawa, I left the city when Cineplex Odeon in south keys was still asking you for ID to R-rated movies.
:dead:

I lived in Vancity for awhile and own a home in C-town. Im not from Toronto by visit often.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
aun

it had to do with siil or drug money or just a fight few days ago

no one is gonna kill u for no reason unless they mistake u for someone else.

N

nadia

That's Canada. The whole paying Somalis to take each other out is an old wives' tale told by habroyin. As for Somalis killing Somalis, it's likely for the same reason AAs kill AAs. Criminals victimize those around them. Canada has the largest Western Somalia diaspora, and I imagine bigger enclaves hence the Somali on Somali crime. That's my guess at least
but there's around 150 000 somalis in canada that isn't even much for them to be killing each other like that as if there's half a million somalis the arab community is around 400 000 yet you will barely hear any arab on arab crime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts