RIP Somali guy killed

Status
Not open for further replies.
@merka

What's going with the "Toronto Tuulo Mentality".

Are you telling me that if a nerd successfully moves out of any given project, graduates and get a career, that someone will see him as a threat?

This duulinimo is a major disease

Is someone's postal code stamped on their forhead for life in Toronto?
I honestly have no idea anymore. It used to be about what neighbourhood you were from but now it's more like if you're not part of my clique, you're automatically considered an "opp". It's an epidemic wallahi

The best thing to do for Somalis who grew up in the hood and trying to be successful is to move as far away from home as possible and hope that whatever trouble you left behind doesn't follow you.

I don't know what your financial situation is like, only you know this. Im going to indirectly ask you a serious question: It costs 10-20k to die in the west, how many of your closest friends have 10-20k in their account right now? If your friends can't afford to die; how can you afford to live around them?

I like you and value the contributions u make here. Lots of Somali youth can learn from your financial success. But sxb there are things that transcend money. Things like relationships and death should not be thought about in dollars and cents. I'd rather live around a loyal friend who doesn't have a dollar to his name than a snake who is ballin. Let's not conceive of everything in financial terms, it can rob us of our humanity and the more beautiful side of our nature.

Last edited:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
RIP

This happen at my cousins ends where i frequent alot and they know that family.:mjcry:

I heard he was a good a kid wasn't really involved with gang activity no clue to why he got shot which is sad..

CLE is a fucked up hood :bell:

Fam in Toronto know his family really well, his father was a former minister in SL.
He wasn't involved in gangs, just a case of wrong place at the wrong time.
AUN

RIP

This happen at my cousins ends where i frequent alot and they know that family.:mjcry:

I heard he was a good a kid wasn't really involved with gang activity no clue to why he got shot which is sad..

CLE is a fucked up hood :bell:
Chester Le might be the most fucked up neighbourhood in Toronto these days.

I still remember the time a few months ago where this Jamaican father got shot point blank in his car while he's about to head to work in the morning. :snoop:

Chester Le might be the most fucked up neighbourhood in Toronto these days.

I still remember the time a few months ago where this Jamaican father got shot point blank in his car while he's about to head to work in the morning. :snoop:

More effed up than Driftwood/Jane & Finch and Jamestown?

Gambar

VIP
More effed up than Driftwood/Jane & Finch and Jamestown?
It's one of the worst places in Scarborough.

If his father was a minister in SL they should've moved from there a long time ago but it's easier said than done. May Allah grant him jannah and make it easy on his family.

Things like this make me scared to have children. A good kid who was killed for absolutely no reason.

Gambar

VIP
A lot of people donated to the gofundme. Now it's gone to 15k. I really feel sorry for his parents. My condolences go out to them.

I really think its worse than Driftwood/Jane & Finch now.

Jamestown is still #1 worst neighbourhood though

Is it really that bad? I remember in the 90s everyone used to be shook of J&F maybe things died down.

Is Chester Le part of community housing?

It's one of the worst places in Scarborough.

If his father was a minister in SL they should've moved from there a long time ago but it's easier said than done. May Allah grant him jannah and make it easy on his family.

Things like this make me scared to have children. A good kid who was killed for absolutely no reason.
This is what pisses me off about our parents generation. They spend their time with Somali politics while they leave their children around gangs and drug dealers.

A lot of people donated to the gofundme. Now it's gone to 15k. I really feel sorry for his parents. My condolences go out to them.

Is it really that bad? I remember in the 90s everyone used to be shook of J&F maybe things died down.

Is Chester Le part of community housing?
Yes Chester Le is part of community housing

Yeah things died down in J&F. It's still bad but not as bad as it was in the 90s

Gambar

VIP
This is what pisses me off about our parents generation. They spend their time with Somali politics while they leave their children around gangs and drug dealers.
If it was community housing it would truly make sense. That's where weirdos congregate. That's not a place to live.

If I was a minister in SL, I would've taken that money and put it into a house. This kid was walking home into the lions den.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Chester smells like weed even in the coldest of winter nights.

Chester Le is the primary reason I don't use pharmacy avenue when I'm driving to scarb.

But if we're being real it doesn't even compare to prime driftwood or current Jamestown. Even the babies pack glocks there.

If it was community housing it would truly make sense. That's where weirdos congregate. That's not a place to live.

If I was a minister in SL, I would've taken that money and put it into a house. This kid was walking home into the lions den.

SL ministers don't get much. Their halal salary is $1000 US a month.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
There's a pressing questions here. Alla ha u naxariisto marxuumka.

However, I've been informed that the SL president send his condolences. According to some of you the father is part of the SL government. Therefore I'd like to know why is the government of Canada being deceived here ? Why is the family living in the projects? How incompetent is this father?

That said, I feel sorry for the hooyo cause I watched a video of the mother collapsed at the front of her apartment from grieve. It was pouring rain but she laid on the ground wailing.

Yeah it was community housing. You'd think that the first priority would be to get your kids in a safe environment before getting involved with politics.

Status
Not open for further replies.