Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
The only people I feel sympathy for is the parents losing their child like this

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
We're in the 21st century and since he got shot. It's live by the gun, die by the gun.

Stop :mjlol:please stop:mjlol:you failed miserably. Take the Ls
mayweatherLtoss.gif

N

nadia

Its called natural selection. the weak die out.
forget about that the numbers are too high imagine in 40 years and so the somali male population is decreasing over there, extinction coming soon.

Exactly, it could be a case of mistaken identity. He could've been shot because he looked like someone else and he lived in the same area.
True. a lot of times, people get targeted because they are related to or they know a gang member. There could be many reasons.

Do other races kill or punk on each as hard as Somali Canadians?? Jamaicans? Indians? Chinese and so on? Or is it just the brain dead Somalis??

N

nadia

True. a lot of times, people get targeted because they are related to or they know a gang member. There could be many reasons.
I think the people on the comment section cant come to reality that maybe just maybe he was simply in the wrong place at the wrong time and he was just an innocent man so they have to come up with excuses that he was part of the gang because is too upsetting to think a fellow innocent somali got killed.

N

nadia

Do other races kill or punk on each as hard as Somali Canadians?? Jamaicans? Indians? Chinese and so on? Or is it just the brain dead Somalis??
its only somalis that kill each other in Toronto you dont hear the Habeshas, Arabs, Asians waa yaab.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Exactly, it could be a case of mistaken identity. He could've been shot because he looked like someone else and he lived in the same area.

Come on cut the excuses. How many somalis have been killed by rival gangs? Our parents didn't migrate from somalia to the west for us to fight over postcodes and territory. May every single low life somali gang banger drop dead.

I think the people on the comment section cant come to reality that maybe just maybe he was simply in the wrong place at the wrong time and he was just an innocent man so they have to come up with excuses that he was part of the gang because is too upsetting to think a fellow innocent somali got killed.
somalis are very cynical of everything.

@Gambar yeah it does. It happens a lot in toronto and canada as a whole more than other places. We almost have no regulations on guns here in the U.S and it doesn't even happen it here as often as it does in caanda.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ

jamaicans make up the other half of the "unnecessary deaths at the hands of their own people" category

indians were smart and ran the f*ck away from etobicoke and north york while the going was. statistically we make up like 3-8 percent of the city (might even be 10 if we take less conservative estimates). it's getting sad out here but i swear crime is our only problem in canada. we're still miles ahead in employment and education. we just need to cull the scum.

somalis are very cynical of everything.

@Gambar yeah it does. It happens a lot in toronto and canada as a whole more than other places. We almost have no regulations on guns here in the U.S and it doesn't even happen it here as often as it does in caanda.

nigga i thought you was a european of sorts :wtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.