RIP Somali guy killed

Status
Not open for further replies.
its only somalis that kill each other in Toronto you dont hear the Habeshas, Arabs, Asians waa yaab.
:faysalwtf:

Why don’t these savages link up and run the drug and street game? This is pure utter madness, at least be a productive criminal and gangsta. We all know Indians and Chinese are moving heavy, eating and hardily killing each other. Truly cursed:damn:.

N

nadia

Why don’t these savages link up and run the drug and street game? This is pure utter madness, at least be a productive criminal and gangsta. We all know Indians and Chinese are moving heavy, eating and hardily killing each other. Truly cursed:damn:.
We are truly the cursed people and your right there are ways in operating a gang in a professional manner ever hear of the mafia? And unfortuanly this has spread here in the UK 2 Somali boys got killed and another one last year a family friedn of mine and he was ony 19 and was planning to go university the following year and guess what? fellow somalis chased him down the streets in pack of gangs and stabbed him 10 times :i83dwbv: very sad story. But these low life somali to somali crime isnt that much common in London compared to Toronto.

Codeine

I got me some braids and I got me some hoes

I'm gonna get shit for this but to be fair, Somali is almost synonymous with drugs here. You've got late teens and early 20s Somalis beefing literally grown Jamaican, Paki and Kurdish men in their 30's and 40's. 10-15 years from that we'll have that going for us I suppose. :browtf:

Ionno about Canada though

I'm gonna get shit for this but to be fair, Somali is almost synonymous with drugs here. You've got late teens and early 20s Somalis beefing literally grown Jamaican, Paki and Kurdish men in their 30's and 40's. 10-15 years from that we'll have that going for us I suppose. :browtf:

Ionno about Canada though
If young Somali men are beefing with grown men of other races, why they getting murked by their own? Are Somalis being paid to take each other out???

Gambar

VIP
Come on cut the excuses. How many somalis have been killed by rival gangs? Our parents didn't migrate from somalia to the west for us to fight over postcodes and territory. May every single low life somali gang banger drop dead.

How do you know he's a gang member? This kid got shot on his way home from work. And you're talking ill of the dead. Have some shame what the hell is wrong with you uff :O27GWRK:

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
How do you know he's a gang member? This kid got shot on his way home from work. And you're talking ill of the dead. Have some shame what the hell is wrong with you uff :O27GWRK:

Not talking about him specifically. You didnt read what i wrote.

We are truly the cursed people and your right there are ways in operating a gang in a professional manner ever hear of the mafia? And unfortuanly this has spread here in the UK 2 Somali boys got killed and another one last year a family friedn of mine and he was ony 19 and was planning to go university the following year and guess what? fellow somalis chased him down the streets in pack of gangs and stabbed him 10 times :i83dwbv: very sad story. But these low life somali to somali crime isnt that much common in London compared to Toronto.
Somalis love to punk on each other, its a worldwide phenenmon, from the rivers of Shabelle and Juba, to the housing estates of Canada and UK. :damn:

I just don't understand how another group like the Filipinos started their mass migration to Canada in 1991 literally the same time as Somalis yet they are superior to us in every single facet of life. They are even more religious than us, every single Filipino is connected to the church and they even start their own bible club in highschool while the muslims are too scared to ask for a prayer room to pray in, don't even get me started on their education achievements and what not.

I'M honestly baffled as to where It went wrong for the somalis, probably the whole madow hip hop gang culture they associated themselves with. There is no excuse to being inferior to the Filipinos but it is what it is...

Anyways AUN hopefully his family persevere through the tough times.

Codeine

I got me some braids and I got me some hoes
If young Somali men are beefing with grown men of other races, why they getting murked by their own? Are Somalis being paid to take each other out???

That's Canada. The whole paying Somalis to take each other out is an old wives' tale told by habroyin. As for Somalis killing Somalis, it's likely for the same reason AAs kill AAs. Criminals victimize those around them. Canada has the largest Western Somalia diaspora, and I imagine bigger enclaves hence the Somali on Somali crime. That's my guess at least

jamaicans make up the other half of the "unnecessary deaths at the hands of their own people" category

indians were smart and ran the f*ck away from etobicoke and north york while the going was. statistically we make up like 3-8 percent of the city (might even be 10 if we take less conservative estimates). it's getting sad out here but i swear crime is our only problem in canada. we're still miles ahead in employment and education. we just need to cull the scum.

nigga i thought you was a european of sorts :wtf:
:mjlol: how? I was in the southwest of the US for 25 years nigga.
what give you that idea?

There's honestly not much left to be said for the Somali Canadian community, in another month or so well hear news of another young Somali man killed, discuss how messed up it is and what caused it and repeat the same cycle.

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
I am a sociopath I can't help it. I have no sympathy for people who put themselves in dangerous situations.

O how I would love to see you in a dangerous situation.

Such a display of apathy is nothing but psychopathic, I'm sure you're old enough to know that being called a psychopath is not complimentary at all...

AUN to the brother.

AUN. Sometimes what family and friends say is true, some kids lived an honest life and were never a part of that gang bs, but just knew the wrong people or were at the wrong place at the wrong time. All my condolences to his family.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
AUN

It's sad regardless of why it happened or who did it but I have a horrible feeling it's a young Somali who killed him over petty reasons making it that much worse.

He laid there on his own for 8 hours, heartbreaking!

xisaabiye

Ibnu Suxuufi Ibnu Al Dhoobe
Aun. This is becoming a weekly occurrence in the GTA :mjcry:. Majority of murders are territorial. Kids are literally dying because they're from a neighbourhood:mjcry:. He was a handsome young man, May Allah shower his mercy on him and grant his family patience:meleshame:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending