RIP debt forgiveness. More resignations.

first the finance minister now these guys. It’s better we don’t get debt forgiveness if it’s going to the wrong places. Money to build schools would somehow end up being used to buy property in Kenya.

Somali Saayid

There is no surrender, We Win or We Die.
VIP
Birmade HSM

1690160490411.png

They want debt forgiveness so they can take more loans to loot.
No doubt. They’re doing it in plain sight. Alxamdullilah if that money doesn’t make it to government coffers.
I remember he tried it in uk and they blocked him 😂 no xishood at all
embarrassing Somali on the world stage. Even other African countries in worse conditions maintain more decency.

I’ll give it to him however, no matter how many times he’s shamed he continues.

Nin123

Patriarchy is from Allah
VIP
I’m
No doubt. They’re doing it in plain sight. Alxamdullilah if that money doesn’t make it to government coffers.

embarrassing Somali on the world stage. Even other African countries in worse conditions maintain more decency.

I’ll give it to him however, no matter how many times he’s shamed he continues.
hsm is joke and always been one 😂

I remember he tried it in uk and they blocked him 😂 no xishood at all
He had 40 of his people with him yesterday when he traveled to Italy. He charges them 30k a person. I heard horror stories about people paying HSM $30k and still not being able to fly with him and they end up joining AS.

They resigned because they have disagreements with the re-appointed gudoomiye.
Sakhawadin Mustafe Mohamed, Osman Salad Gabeyre, and Àbdisamad Nur Hassan, who held crucial positions overseeing the central bank's operations, cited politicall reasons for their unexpected departures
Apparently the governor is a terrible boss. They all are badmouthing him.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Guurguurte is also smuggling his people into Europe and America. Dad baahan waligaa wax u dhiiban
Abdinasir Sola was talking about how a consular general in Mogadishu told him there's a lot of fraud with the visas and one minister sent him 30 per day. They have fake titles. 7 of the Schengen visa applicants were the main minister's wives. They were considering moving the visa process to the Kenya embassy.

They resigned because they have disagreements with the re-appointed gudoomiye.

Apparently the governor is a terrible boss. They all are badmouthing him.
if the governor has the accreditation that the article mentions then that rules out their intent to leave based on his inadequacy.

They’ve had enough corruption. They can’t sweep it under the rug like others want them to so they left. It all boils down to an incompetent decision by the government. This time costing money which the central bank wasn’t about to take the blame for.

Calaami

Garaadka Guud ee Beesha Calaamka
Guurguurte is also smuggling his people into Europe and America. Dad baahan waligaa wax u dhiiban
This nigga tried to bring 30 people to a conference in Italy. Almost as embarrassing as when he broke protocol and tried to knock on 10 Downing Street:liberaltears:

This is probably between the now re-appointed governor. Who knows maybe they wanted the position and were disappointed the governor got re-elected.

IMF program isn’t dependent on this so thread title makes no sense
the 3 members left specifically for being stripped of their independence. HSM likes doing everything by himself so no one can hold him accountable. He’s not allowing them to do their job. The position of central bank is not ceremonial. One of them even has his doctorate. Qasaro.

This remains consistent with why the finance minister was fired. No one wants to work with this corrupt bozo.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.