Revert brother wants to start a matchmaking business between Somali females and reverts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Based, I thought you of all people would have figured me out by now. Here's a hint: I haven't been on Somnet since early 2012. Duchess almost had it but missed.

None of you will ever guess who I am unless you really think outside the box. Sometimes the truth is stranger than fiction.:mjohreally:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Based, I thought you of all people would have figured me out by now. Here's a hint: I haven't been on Somnet since early 2012. Duchess almost had it but missed.

None of you will ever guess who I am unless you really think outside the box. Sometimes the truth is stranger than fiction.:mjohreally:

I don't know if you had any other usernames but you were definitely steady state sxb don't even front :lol:

Just spit it out already

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Damn are you slow. He just told you what my previous name was a few posts ago. But keep doing your intensive "research" and the methodologies they taught you in your women's studies courses.:mjlol:

lol I don't trust freebandz and his trans qualities. Had to do my own research. You disgusting self hating Somali.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
lol I don't trust freebandz and his trans qualities. Had to do my own research. You disgusting self hating Somali.
You didn't have to do much research someone just re up one of his am arab threads in the clan section:siilaanyolaugh:
His arab persona and his mj bashing persona use to be very funny:siilaanyolaugh::siilaanyolaugh:

I mean in the most respectful way, but what makes you think I am Somali despite months of constant bashing and attacks on Somalis? I don't think a self-hating Somali would frequent a Somali forum to begin with. :drakewtf:

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
I mean in the most respectful way, but what makes you think I am Somali despite months of constant bashing and attacks on Somalis? I don't think a self-hating Somali would frequent a Somali forum to begin with. :drakewtf:

You're mentally ill. You need help.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
@Jubaman I'm Somali from the uk yet this issue doesn't bother me as much as it bothers you, correct me if I'm wrong but you ain't a maryoole right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending