Somalis in the west will be completely bred out in a few genereations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
It happened to some of my siblings. Several of them. From half Finnish to half Eritrean. :meleshame:

I got qarabo who are half Danes and others who are half Norwegians.

Overwhelming majority of Somalis still marry Somalis. This is such a non issue that Somalis bring up every couple of months cos they are bored.

Overwhelming majority of Somalis still marry Somalis. This is such a non issue that Somalis bring up every couple of months cos they are bored.

An atheist and a Muslim finally agree on something. Cheers, mate.

No one said anything of the sort. The majority of Somalis marry Somalis. There is however a significant minority of Somalis, particularly Somali women, who marry non-Somalis and the rate at which that number is changing over successive generations is very high. It is indisputable that Somalis are many many times more likely to marry an outsider than other immigrant communities. You look at about every Somali family, you'll find a good fraction of the people ended up marrying a non-Somali. In contrast, look at Ethiopian, Eritrean, Arab, Indian, and Pakistani families, and you'll find 99.9%+ of the people are married to people from the same ethnic and cultural background. Thus, there is something clearly not right with the Diasporan Somali communities that are causing them to marry out much more than what is expected in comparison to other immigrant groups.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
No one said anything of the sort. The majority of Somalis marry Somalis. There is however a significant minority of Somalis, particularly Somali women, who marry non-Somalis and the rate at which that number is changing over successive generations is very high. It is indisputable that Somalis are many many times more likely to marry an outsider than other immigrant communities. You look at about every Somali family, you'll find a good fraction of the people ended up marrying a non-Somali. In contrast, look at Ethiopian, Eritrean, Arab, Indian, and Pakistani families, and you'll find 99.9%+ of the people are married to people from the same ethnic and cultural background. Thus, there is something clearly not right with the Diasporan Somali communities that are causing them to marry out much more than what is expected in comparison to other immigrant groups.

Stats?

Sources?

Stats?

Sources?

You just admitted you have family that have married out. I can guarantee you everyone in this thread does as well, as do I. While in comparison, if I were to peer into the families of all of the people I know from different immigrant communities, you would see all of them are married to people from the same cultural and ethnic background. But, if you're waiting for numbers to be compiled and published by a white bureaucrat before believing in a reality most Somalis know exists but sweep under the rug, then you'll be waiting long after the Somali is even extinct because let's face it, these governments couldn't care less about social dynamics of the Somali diaspora which is why there isn't a single study anyone can cite to support any argument for how Somalis are doing in any area of life.

Rather than listening to the anecdotal observations compiled by your countrymen across different continents and societies about the diaspora and assigning it to it a tad bit of merit, you need some official numbers published by white bureaucrats who themselves couldn't careless about these issues and would in fact support it as they would love to see the end to the in their respective societies, and hence it actually being a great boon to their agenda to not publish anything on s. The self-hate in this one is incredibly strong.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Any nikka dat whispers a few Arabic words he don't understand immediate husband material for a lot of these hoes

:chrisfreshhah:

Apollo

VIP

My hypothesis:

Some Somalis have given up all hope of ever returning to Somalia, lol. While in those other communities there's more of them hoping to return eventually?

U

uncleruckus

A comical paradox you are on one front trying to push a fabricated Xaarab lineage down our throat's, and on the other hand lamenting mixed marriage which by the way is not that big among Somalis compared to other minorities, you are a confused specimen my friend.

@The-Screw @VicePrez

Do you guys have evidence that contradicts what practically every Somali has accepted as fact? When certain phenomenon is so prevalent and common that it is accepted as apart of everyday life and stereotypes have even formed by ajnabis, and then you guys come along and say "that's not how it is at all", you do realize you need to provide evidence for your claims as it is you who is now challenging "the establishment"? Until you can provide evidence that Somalis do not marry out rates that is out of proportion to their population when compared to other similar immigrant communities, then your contentions are straight up worthless. We all know no one apart of the establishment is going to do a study on these sorts of things, and we both know full well that our marrying out rates are not at all apart of the norm when compared to other conservative immigrant communities.

@Darod_Supremacy

I tell you what? I will provide all the evidence you require that Somalis aren't marrying out of race by the numbers you're suggesting if you can provide me with evidence that they in fact are. Since it was you who brought up this claim, I await your evidence.

@Darod_Supremacy

I tell you what? I will provide all the evidence you require that Somalis aren't marrying out of race by the numbers you're suggesting if you can provide me with evidence that they in fact are. Since it was you who brought up this claim, I await your evidence.

What kind of "evidence" do you want, exactly? Because, there are people in the community such as activists who address the problem is real and exists.

Article written by a non-partisan ajnabi on mixed marriages on [URL=http://www.hiiraan.ca/op4/2014/july/55443/mixed_marriage_in_the_somali_community_a_cause_for_celebration_not_concern.aspx]Hiiraan[/URL]:
Hiiraan said:
There is evidence of an increase in Somali women choosing and preferring White Male Muslim converts to Islam compared to their Male Somali counterparts. On speaking with some young Somali Women, one told me “Many Somali girls are choosing white converts to Islam as they are more practicing than most of Somali men these days.”

Clearly, something is there that you seem to be in utter denial about and must now confront and address. You don't see videos being made by Pakistanis, Indians, Bengalis, Arabs, Turks, etc. on answering the question why their people are marrying foreigners. There's almost nothing about such a phenomenon affecting those groups because they don't marry out at rates that are more than expected. So, will you bring that counter evidence that none of this is actually the case and Somalis do in fact marry out at the small rates comparable to the groups I mentioned above?

Factual information. Not YouTube videos some kid made in his moms basement.

Ah, so I provided evidence (and not just youtube videos, there was a link to a Hiiraan article with appropriate citations), but now you seem to be looking for a government funded study. We both know such numbers don't exist and such a study would never be funded by any government, and you're really just being nothing more than an annoying troll here. The evidence is there for anyone who has eyes and ears, and most Somalis accept that it is real but just don't want to admit it publicly because they want to keep their "ceeb" internally.

As for you, you can continue to keep your head in the sand. When your grandchildren are all either half breeds married to ajnabis or Somalis that married ajnabis, then you will realize the truth but by then it will be far too late to come back from. It's kind of like how all the smokers were denying wholeheartedly that smoking had no correlation with lung cancer and would use as evidence a lack of official government studies done on the subject, despite the facts that everyone knew smoking was causing cancer as they personally knew many people who died from it and both the government and the medical community were bought out by the tobacco industry. Once too many of these smokers started dropping dead like flies, it became too much for the government and the medical associations to ignore it and they started doing official probes. But, by then it was too late and the damage done was catastrophic. Likewise, I almost certainly know these governments know about this phenomenon but they either don't care enough about s or they want the status quo to continue because they actually profit from less s around to abuse the benefits system. Sounds crazy, but the big tobacco conspiracy sounded equally crazy back in the 70s.

I am mad I do not dispute it, however this prick has lost the plot completely. Daroods forget about worrying about crazy moi, come get your BOY!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending