Revert brother wants to start a matchmaking business between Somali females and reverts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
BUT WHYYYY? when you can ask for anything why ask for the qoran when you can download quran explorer on your iphone??????????????????????????

Maybe they trynna show off they dont care about the money either way it's her problems I heard about a Somali girl who only wanted 1kg gold nothing else and the guy accepted everyone got shocked he got shocked when he found out how much 1kg gold Was like 30k

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Why you mad? This is what adopting the feminist and sjw ideology is doing to your sisters. It's breeding you out of existence. :siilaanyolaugh:

You have so much animosity for Somalis, so much anger and since you can't take it out on Somali men you've become dead-set on mocking Somali women. How about you leave Somali women alone?

You have so much animosity for Somalis, so much anger and since you can't take it out on Somali men you've become dead-set on mocking Somali women. How about you leave Somali women alone?

Can you dispute any of the things I am posting, though? You can get mad at me, but all I am merely doing is relaying the things your sisters are openly and unashamedly doing. Don't shoot the messenger. Your problem with your Somali sisters. :siilaanyolaugh:

His somali himself his madhiban

Naw.:whoa:

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Can you dispute any of the things I am posting, though? You can get mad at me, but all I am merely doing is relaying the things your sisters are openly and unashamedly doing. Don't shoot the messenger. Your problem with your Somali sisters. :siilaanyolaugh:

Everyone can smell the hatred reeking from your posts. I think we've got it by now, that you hate Somalis and Somalia. Now leave us alone. This is a Somali problem, you're not Somali so stay out of it.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Somali women are cheap and easy.

They are second to white women when it comes to opening their legs for foreigners.

This is why I am against the vilification of FGM which protects the chastity of these cock hungry cheap and available ladies.

Thank you fircoon for gidniinka fircooniga ah

I'm mad they took away the laugh button

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Well if he's Somali then why so much hatred for Somalis. He is clearly not Somali.
They get treated like shit by somalis
believe it or not he had a former nick called darod surpremecy where trashed bantus hawiye and dir and he thought himself as arab just few months ago:siilaanyolaugh:

Everyone can smell the hatred reeking from your posts. I think we've got it by now, that you hate Somalis and Somalia. Now leave us alone. This is a Somali problem, you're not Somali so stay out of it.

There is a difference between hating Somalia and hating Somalis. Who are we going to talk down to and laugh it if you all die out? I want you guys to survive for those reasons. Think of me as a concerned consultant looking for potential solutions to this crisis.:siilaanyolaugh:

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
There is a difference between hating Somalia and hating Somalis. Who are we going to talk down to and laugh it if you all die out? I want you guys to survive for those reasons. Think of me as a concerned consultant looking for potential solutions to this crisis.:siilaanyolaugh:

Well for your info we are not dying out. Somalis are still getting married to Somalis.

Status
Not open for further replies.