Revert brother wants to start a matchmaking business between Somali females and reverts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly its the womens choice we cant be mad at the reverts.

True, but isn't it a little strange given how Arabs and Pakistanis treat their women you would think they would be the first to run into the arms of a white-knight revert to save them from their backwards men but that is not the case at all. It makes you niccas look like baqtis if all your women are thirsting hard for them ajnabis like this.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
LoooL grown women should make grown consent. Whether they marry dwerfs or scumbag ex incarcerated convert is their proplem at the end know scumbags will choose scumbags.:pachah1::kobeok:

More

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?158476-Somalian-women-and-marriage

"
I have noticed in America and the uk that alot of them are doing everything 2 marry white men no matter in what shape they come...i see them in mosques litarally asking for white men and not even caring about there imaan

i'm not a somalian nor am i judging them but why are they acting these way?

i dont see pakistani and arab sisters being so desperate"

Another:

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?418166-Trying-to-find-a-wife-revert-brothers-only

"
Assalamu'alaikum Brothers,

Well I have given up the drink, bacon, smoking, 'female friends' but didn't realise it would be so difficult to get married LOL........
I have given up friends suggesting 'so and so' sister for marriage as my experiences have been:
- introduced to divorcees or divorcees with kids
I wouldn't marry a lady with kids, I'm just not ready to be a 'ready-made' dad yet.
I have no problem with divorcees in practice but I have found the divorcees I have met are clearly not ready for re-marriage (still very angry at ex, quick tempered, I end up 'providing counselling' , they haven't completed 'idda' yet etc etc
As a revert I have experienced certain communities out there that I feel, would not dream of me marrying their daughter/sister when single, but once divorced, I'm welcomed with open arms?!

My limited experience of internet dating has also been poor, being rejected because:
- A muslim, but non-practising Wali father- wally more like- feels I am not earning enough, not drive a nice enough car for his daughter, even though daughter accepts?!
-Girls who see the photo, meet you and then without reason 'do a U turn'?!
-Due to having a beard?!

I just wanted to get other revert brothers experiences of trying to find a wife- what worked & what didn't.....maybe share advice? It getting so difficult trying to fast every/ every other day...."

"
Funny I have heard of reverts having sisters falling at their feet wanting to marry them.

This seems to be especially true of Somali sisters - they often seem to want to marry outside their culture for some reason."

"Somali girls Crave it bro, go for a Somali girl"

"Somali brother who's clearly angry his own women want out. Not surprised with language like that."

"They actually don't a lot of somali women ain't interested in somali men anymore for whatever reason."

"Proof? I have Somali friends"

Response of a Somali:

"It's apart of Islam to marry anyone who is a muslim regardless of what ethnicity there from. Am Somali and if a Somali sister chooses to marry another man from a different ethnicity who Is a Muslim,what's the problem. We need to get rid of this jahil mentality as we are all one ummah, say No to racism."

@Bahal :russ:

waraabe

Your superior
Somali women are cheap and easy.

They are second to white women when it comes to opening their legs for foreigners.

This is why I am against the vilification of FGM which protects the chastity of these cock hungry cheap and available ladies.

Thank you fircoon for gidniinka fircooniga ah

No but this would seed out the ones looking for something cheap from the serious ones

Sxb you think if David had the kind of income to drop 10K on a meher he would be marrying a faradheer woman in the first place? When was the last time you saw a successful and wealthy revert or even Muslim from other community married to a Somalian woman? Its only the losers and the disenfranchised who aren't wanted by their own women that have to resort to Somalian women, and they usually have their pick of the litter when it comes to that. :siilaanyolaugh:

If this guy were to revert tomorrow
latest

There would be no shortage of halimos gladly willing to marry him and move him in their parent's basement so at least he would be a married basement dweller that is firm on the minhaj. :siilaanyolaugh:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
No one does this anymore. I've seen hardcore non Somali Muslim women saying they only want the Koran for meher. It's sad.

Actually if he offers the koran he must teach her the entire book something like that thats what I heard I could be Wrong but still Somalis should be careful with reverts

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Actually if he offers the koran he must teach her the entire book something like that thats what I heard I could be Wrong but still Somalis should be careful with reverts

BUT WHYYYY? when you can ask for anything why ask for the qoran when you can download quran explorer on your iphone??????????????????????????

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Sxb you think if David had the kind of income to drop 10K on a meher he would be marrying a faradheer woman in the first place? When was the last time you saw a successful and wealthy revert or even Muslim from other community married to a Somalian woman? Its only the losers and the disenfranchised who aren't wanted by their own women that have to resort to Somalian women, and they usually have their pick of the litter when it comes to that. :siilaanyolaugh:

If this guy were to revert tomorrow
latest

There would be no shortage of halimos gladly willing to marry him and move him in their parent's basement so at least he would be a married basement dweller that is firm on the minhaj. :siilaanyolaugh:

You're clearly bitter, angry and hurt.

Somali women are cheap and easy.

They are second to white women when it comes to opening their legs for foreigners.

This is why I am against the vilification of FGM which protects the chastity of these cock hungry cheap and available ladies.

Thank you fircoon for gidniinka fircooniga ah

My friend waraabe, how are things getting in the UK? Some people on this forum have said Somali fathers have wised up ever since the whole marriage bandits thing that embarrassed the Somali community there, but according to these posts in that forum which are dated to this year seem to indicate this phenomenon is still going strong. :damn:

waraabe

Your superior
My friend waraabe, how are things getting in the UK? Some people on this forum have said Somali fathers have wised up ever since the whole marriage bandits thing that embarrassed the Somali community there, but according to these posts in that forum which are dated to this year seem to indicate this phenomenon is still going strong. :damn:

Not even the father can stop this foreign ceeb love :francis:

Status
Not open for further replies.