Return of refugees to deeply alter Jubaland demographics

Status
Not open for further replies.
SNF broke the USC in Gedo (lafo hawiye :icon lol:), broke them in Bay and Bakool, broke them in Galgaduud, broke the siege of Gaalkacyo, and even helped liberate the Xawaadle of all people in Hiiraan after Caydiid turned on them :icon lol:

I was looking for that thread that detailed the best armed groups. It wasn't even close sxb, I'm pretty sure the battles in Galgaduud included tank divisions :icon lol:
:trumpsmirk: ma saas baa, I forgot there was another war going in gedo and galgadaduud.:samwelcome:
couple years later, yall brought the same niggas u was fighting in balanbaale and gedo to kismayo to break us. what was that about?:mjohreally:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
:trumpsmirk: ma saas baa, I forgot there was another war going in gedo and galgadaduud.:samwelcome:
couple years later, yall brought the same niggas u was fighting in balanbaale and gedo to kismayo to break us. what was that about?:mjohreally:

Tp4ckII.gif

Seriously though, I really have to question the decision making of the SNF after they secured the survival of the clan. They even took Kismaayo yet these niggas did literally nothing after that. Literally nothing

:faysalwtf:

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Tp4ckII.gif

Seriously though, I really have to question the decision making of the SNF after they secured the survival of the clan. They even took Kismaayo yet these niggas did literally nothing after that. Literally nothing

Jubaland could have been created in the mid 90s, but people thought they could win outright back then. Hindsight is 20/20. We could have had 20 years of relative peace in Jubaland by now if various Darod armed groups had compromised. But they all went for broke.

Can you imagine that? Kismayo would be 3x or 4x larger by now.

:bell:

Tp4ckII.gif

walaalaha galgaduud captured kismaayo for financial reasons. Wasn't it during this time that dhuxul exports were introduced trying to make kismaayo like barren dusts of galgaduud. :farmajoyaab:

and while we are on the subject, this was the first time kismayo came under marehan leadership, with that in mind, why do most marehan behave like they are Palestinians discussing masjid al aqsa?:gucciwhat:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Jubaland could have been created in the mid 90s, but people thought they could win outright back then. Hindsight is 20/20. We could have had 20 years of relative peace in Jubaland by now if various Darod armed groups had compromised. But they all went for broke.

Can you imagine that? Kismayo would be 3x or 4x larger by now.

:bell:

It's 2017 and Barre is still waiting for the Kenyans and Al Shabaab to leave

:sheed:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
walaalaha galgaduud captured kismaayo for financial reasons. Wasn't it during this time that dhuxul exports were introduced trying to make kismaayo like barren dusts of galgaduud. :farmajoyaab:

and while we are on the subject, this was the first time kismayo came under marehan leadership, with that in mind, why do most marehan behave like they are Palestinians discussing masjid al aqsa?:gucciwhat:

Kismaayo belongs to the Bajunis

:trumpsmirk:

SNF broke the USC in Gedo (lafo hawiye :icon lol:), broke them in Bay and Bakool, broke them in Galgaduud, broke the siege of Gaalkacyo, and even helped liberate the Xawaadle of all people in Hiiraan after Caydiid turned on them :icon lol:

I was looking for that thread that detailed the best armed groups. It wasn't even close sxb, I'm pretty sure the battles in Galgaduud included tank divisions :icon lol:

False, Xawaadle liberated Hiraan themselves from HG with weapons from Anti-Aideed factions, the support provided by MX was minimal :samwelcome:

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
:drakelaugh:ferrari bro please can you hold this L and stfu there's no argument here I told you SPM and Jess wasn't shit watch the video I posted from 15:00 on SPM couldn't dislodge fucking Giirgiir milita from Buulogudud while SNF where attacking Xamar outskirts fighting the bulk of the USC militia dolo nigga even Morgan was shocked at the bravery and the organization of SNF like these niggas believe they can really capture Xamar on their own:gucciwhat: Darood is nothing in the south without MX and everybody knows that

:drakelaugh:ferrari bro please can you hold this L and stfu there's no argument here I told you SPM and Jess wasn't shit watch the video I posted from 15:00 on SPM couldn't dislodge fucking Giirgiir milita from Buulogudud while SNF where attacking Xamar outskirts fighting the bulk of the USC militia dolo nigga even Morgan was shocked at the bravery and the organization of SNF like these niggas believe they can really capture Xamar on their own:gucciwhat: Darood is nothing in the south without MX and everybody knows that
yeah true sxb. the same niggas that had no proper deegaan in the south before aabe siyaad carved up gedo for them.
FOH:camby:

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
MX where in Gedo iyo Jubboyinka since early 1800s wtf are you talking about ever heard of reer Guri ever heard of the MX /Orma agreement where MX cleansed all of Gedo of Borana after betraying them Yea I thought not my maternal grandfather came to Gedo around 1915 MSB wasn't even born gtfoh you a clown:childplease:

MX where in Gedo iyo Jubboyinka since early 1800s wtf are you talking about ever heard of reer Guri ever heard of the MX /Orma agreement where MX cleansed all of Gedo of Borana after betraying them Yea I thought not my maternal grandfather came to Gedo around 1915 MSB wasn't even born gtfoh you a clown:childplease:
early 1800s? source.:gaasdrink:
marehan benefited A LOT from msb, and if it weren't for him, they wouldn't have been where they are now.
nigga gets called aabe by a whole tribe fora reason.:siilaanyosmile:

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
yeah true sxb. the same niggas that had no proper deegaan in the south before aabe siyaad carved up gedo for them.
FOH:camby:

Jubaland will not work if Marehan are not on board, that is a fact. You will have to take turns if you want Jubaland to work. Ogaden cannot clear Alshabab from the Juba Valley if Marehan are not simultaneously pushing south from Gedo.

Kismayo is not worth much if you don't control the rich hinterland from Bulo Gaduud to Dolo.

To do better for ourselves, we'll need to remove the current people we have in key positions.
People like Gabyoow fucked us up in the early 90s, and if it wasn't for him and auliyahan, things could have been different today. Jees intially had a huge support from Auliyahan and MZ, when Gabyow was released from prison, he was put in charge of another ogaden faction and this caused Auliayahans to abandon Jees and join Gabyow. If ogadens only listened to jees and followed him instead of that traitor, things could have been very different.

with that said, Somali people are very stubborn and are tuugo by nature. If you have the power, you can do as you want and that's the only way to be something in somalia. Like you said, a lot of somalis would actually make fun of you and call you a 'slave' because you settle in the occupied galbeed. Good thing for us is we settle in many places, Alhamadulilah for that, and that isn't by a mistake, we captured those lands and expanded into them. What ogadens need is leaders like those in the past who Somali clans wouldn't dare oppose. When expanded from the ogaden all the way into Kenya, why couldn't somali tribes stop us at the time? They couldn't because they would be wiped out, and until people who are willing to do that get hold of leadership positions, nothing will change.

btw what subclan baad tahay? u can pm if u want.

I am bahgeri walal. and yes I agree its these stupid Ogaden politicians who are crippling us. They are either working for kufar to supress us or other Somali clans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts