Return of refugees to deeply alter Jubaland demographics

Status
Not open for further replies.
In less than 20yrs from now Ethiopia will have over 200million population, kenya will have close to 70million, and Somalia will be a little over 20mil, but the most important thing is

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Powder keg in Ethiopia is about to erupt and there are two presidents in kenya :wow:

They're going to join us in last place :damn:

In less than 20yrs from now Ethiopia will have over 200million population, kenya will have close to 70million, and Somalia will be a little over 20mil, but the most important thing is

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If we are completely objective, it is clear your qabiil was the one that got us into this mess. Into this truly sad state of affairs.

:manny: You have no right to speak down to us qabiilists as a hawiye qabiilist.

If we are completely objective, it is clear your qabiil was the one that got us into this mess. Into this truly sad state of affairs.

:manny: You have no right to speak down to us qabiilists as a hawiye qabiilist.

All blame solely lies on the people responsible for the transition of power during the upheaval caused by MSB's car accident. The people who won out led us to the point of no return. f*ck Morgan and his corrupted MX generals cabal for all eternity. Kacaan would still be standing today if the power went to Dafle instead

All blame solely lies on the people responsible for the transition of power during the upheaval caused by MSB's car accident. The people who won out led us to the point of no return. f*ck Morgan and his corrupted MX generals cabal for all eternity. Kacaan would still be standing today if the power went to Dafle instead

I acknowledge the all the factors that contributed to the collapse of the government, but I put greater blame on the USC. They started a campaign of blood when all somali clans, even the MOD clans were against the government. There was no turning back after that point.

Dw I am very well versed in somali history. I just enjoy karbashing these ilmo mooryaan too much that I exaggerate things sometimes.
Also did you know many Majerteens see Morgan as a Marehan rather than a fellow Majerteen. :mjpls: Instead we should say f*ck all the corrupted MX generals instead.

I acknowledge the all the factors that contributed to the collapse of the government, but I put greater blame on the USC. They started a campaign of blood when all somali clans, even the MOD clans were against the government. There was no turning back after that point.

Dw I am very well versed in somali history. I just enjoy karbashing these ilmo mooryaan too much that I exaggerate things sometimes.
Also did you know many Majerteens see Morgan as a Marehan rather than a fellow Majerteen. :mjpls: Instead we should say f*ck all the corrupted MX generals instead.

I have no qualms with that but at the end of the day the clan cleansing that happened after the fall of the regime would have been averted if it weren't for the ineptitude of the stooges within the kacaan who put their personal interest over the country.
but what gobol did the nicca retire too :mjohreally:

I have no qualms with that but at the end of the day the clan cleansing that happened after the fall of the regime would have been averted if it weren't for the ineptitude of the stooges within the kacaan who put their personal interest over the country.

Not PL :pachah1:He came for a few high profile visits buts that it.

He is in Kenya or somewhere checking out what dye combinations work best for his glorious beard.

Not PL :pachah1:He came for a few high profile visits buts that it.

He is in Kenya or somewhere checking out what dye combinations work best for his glorious beard.

He's going to end up as a returnee to Kismaayo with the way things are going in kenya :icon lol:

He come to PL seeking a Senate seat:westbrookwtf:

We told him nigga go to gedo :reallymaury:

I miss my Sade comrades :(

Ximan with his intense hatred of Isaaqs

Voltage and his repository of Google books excerpts ready at a moment's notice

Advo

Murax

Adali

Even crazy Eagle hawk :icon lol:

It's only me and Grandpa left

:francis:

I'm here brother as a Marehan we will conquer Jubaland, Kismayo! When is the election anyway?

I miss my Sade comrades :(

Ximan with his intense hatred of Isaaqs

Voltage and his repository of Google books excerpts ready at a moment's notice

Advo

Murax

Adali

Even crazy Eagle hawk :icon lol:

It's only me and Grandpa left

:francis:
Don't worry brother as a Darood first and Marehan Sade 2nd us Marehans will conquer Jubaland, Kismayo! When is election?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending