Return of refugees to deeply alter Jubaland demographics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
yeah the problem with most women is they want money right there and then. i bet u wouldn't stick around for a guy who has a potential to make millions.

I'm a ride or die but some men can't help but have a wondering eye. :jcoleno: I'm miskeen. I will not be Meek--ed. Sometimes the one there since the jump is replaced with a juice digger or ditched for a woman of means (well-to-do).

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
"Among the numerous expeditions sent to Jubaland to subdue the Ogaden, were
the June and November 1895 and March 1896 expeditions led hy Mr Craufurd, the June 1897
expedition led by Major J.R.L. McDonald, the 14 April 1898 expedition led by Major W.
Quentin, and Jenner's expedition of 1900. The expeditions from Kismayu were solely to 'pacify' the Ogaden
"

"This realization took the form of active resistance hy different sub-clans such as the
Mohamed Zubeir from 1899 to 1903 , Abd Wak . ,from 1910 to 1913, and the Auliyahan
from 1915 to 1917.41
"

:mjohreally:

"After 1850 one of the Darod Somali groups, the Marehan, crossed the Juba in force. In 1865 they went on to break the Tana Galla and by 1880 had turned on the Boran. Pagan peoples in this region were now being dominated by Muslims,"

marehan2.jpg

marehan3.jpg

:trumpsmirk:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Remember those breaking news titles on gedo section

'breaking news barre oo dhaqdhaqaaq sameeyey' :russ:

Sxb as far as I'm aware, the Sade militia is still sitting in Goobweyn just waiting for the green light

:russ:

80 year old Barre Hiiraale is alive through sheer will power and refuses to die until he takes Kismaayo again

Sxb as far as I'm aware, the Sade militia is still sitting in Goobweyn just waiting for the green light

80 year old Barre Hiiraale is alive through sheer will power and refuses to die until he takes Kismaayo again

I have been wondering what that old bastard has been up to. I was hoping he retired :damn:

Nigga is like the last of his contemporaries, wuxuu taaganyahay all my friends are dead

:deadrose:

I thought Kismaayo was normalizing. kkkkkk its about rocked with like its 10th wave of mindless violence. :pachah1:

At least the Hawiye factor has been removed. This time it will be Harti, Marehan and Ogaden that will be fighting. :wowsweat:

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
"After 1850 one of the Darod Somali groups, the Marehan, crossed the Juba in force. In 1865 they went on to break the Tana Galla and by 1880 had turned on the Boran. Pagan peoples in this region were now being dominated by Muslims,"

marehan2.jpg

marehan3.jpg

I got to give it to Ferari how much punishment can one take before accepting the L and staying down he's like the OG Conner McGregor it's over man give up:russ::russ::russ:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I thought Kismaayo was normalizing. kkkkkk its about rocked with like its 10th wave of mindless violence. :pachah1:

At least the Hawiye factor has been removed. This time it will be Harti, Marehan and Ogaden that will be fighting. :wowsweat:

Inshallah peace in every corner of Somaliweyn sxb.

Nobody can afford more war

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Remember those breaking news titles on gedo section

'breaking news barre oo dhaqdhaqaaq sameeyey' :russ:

I miss my Sade comrades :(

Ximan with his intense hatred of Isaaqs

Voltage and his repository of Google books excerpts ready at a moment's notice

Advo

Murax

Adali

Even crazy Eagle hawk :icon lol:

It's only me and Grandpa left

:francis:

I miss my Sade comrades :(

Ximan with his intense hatred of Isaaqs

Voltage and his repository of Google books excerpts ready at a moment's notice

Advo

Murax

Adali

Even crazy Eagle hawk :icon lol:

It's only me and Grandpa left

:francis:

:notsureif: Is Adali even Marehan though. His posts are very suspicious.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
:notsureif: Is Adali even Marehan though. His posts are very suspicious.

Adali really really hated Majerteen :icon lol:

Personally, my beef on somnet was with hawiye for historical reasons and Isaaqs for somnet purposes :icon lol:

Everyone on that site had their own little niche :icon lol:

Subxanallah, u have Ogaden and MX at each other's throats and u got the snakes (MJ) playing the mediater between the 2 :siilaanyolaugh:

Illaahay aniqaboojiyo :rejoice:

marehan2.jpg

marehan3.jpg

:drakewtf:of course marehan resisted, we are talking about kismayo here G.
get specific, or fall back sxb.:sass2:

When hiiraale meets his maker, yall got any other warlords lined up?
i don't think so. marehan belligerence will end with him.:mjlaugh:

Subxanallah, u have Ogaden and MX at each other's throats and u got the snakes (MJ) playing the mediater between the 2 :siilaanyolaugh:

Illaahay aniqaboojiyo :rejoice:

The snakes in the Jubbaland conflict were the Hawiye Miltias (and Jee's militia of course) that partook in an intra Darood conflict in a region that is hundreds of miles from home. This is but one of the reasons why some believe that the term 'Hawiye nabadoon' is an oxymoron.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
:drakewtf:of course marehan resisted, we are talking about kismayo here G.
get specific, or fall back sxb.:sass2:

When hiiraale meets his maker, yall got any other warlords lined up?
i don't think so. marehan belligerence will end with him.:mjlaugh:

Siad the Father, Hiiraale the Son, Famaajo is our holy ghost.

Nigga is missing in action

In less than 20yrs from now Ethiopia will have over 200million population, kenya will have close to 70million, and Somalia will be a little over 20mil, but the most important thing is

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts