Return of refugees to deeply alter Jubaland demographics

Status
Not open for further replies.
:wtf: so ur mom(a darood woman) was fleeing the city and hawiye were nice enough to give her a free lift miyaa?
ur not supposed to get high on workdays waryaa.:ufdup:
my mom isn't darod bro Dir militia were with the usc at that time one of them got her in the car by forcefully kicking some guys from the car:rejoice:
That Dir connection came in the clutch alot in the 90s @John Michael:mjhaps:

My grandfather family stayed survived darod cleansing in Mogadishu thoe mainly for having alot of connection to hg we still live in zoogadishu:pachah1:

Last edited:
No idea why you MJ niggas are clamoring for 'Daarood unity', when that shit burned us heavy not too long ago. I'm just waiting for Jubbaland to be possessed by anti-majeertinia after a while, and start slaughtering us in the region.

There will always be uqdad against an ambitious MJ - we are caricatured as the Jews of the region. If you rise to the top spot: "you must've connived to get there, let me mooryaan you real quick."

I'm not qabiliste and don't usually discuss clans, but this here is as true as anything.

my mom isn't darod bro Dir militia were with the usc at that time one of them got her in the car by forcefully kicking some guys from the car:rejoice:
That Dir connection came in the clutch alot in the 90s @John Michael:mjhaps:

My grandfather family stayed survived darod cleansing in Mogadishu thoe mainly for having alot of connection to hg we still live in zoogadishu:pachah1:
my dad had two hawiye wives at the time and nigga got locked up in hamar even tho the government locked him up, but still he said he had to share cambuulo in prison.:heh:

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
I keep telling you guys SPM was insignificant in the war it was very much SNF vs USC OGs were divided and MJs well they're MJs Dhulos fought hard but they had small numbers SNF ended the Darood Holocaust

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
I keep telling you guys SPM was insignificant in the war it was very much SNF vs USC OGs were divided and MJs well they're MJs Dhulos fought hard but they had small numbers SNF ended the Darood Holocaust
Is that morgan in 91 :ohhh:

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Is that morgan in 91 :ohhh:
Yes that's Morgan telling yall nothing but the truth SNF was the dominant force in the Darood army fighting on all fronts listen closely to the General revisionist cant fly here with video evidence:trumpsmirk:

JamalNFD

JAMAL
Umar jess had very poor judgement, no ogaden I've met beleives he helped ogs.

We were moving sideways coz of him

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
@Bahal do you see any potential in creating a Darod political identity that is remains nationalist? Or is your view that any sub identities to the Somali one are unproductive?

:mybusiness:

I am far more concerned with the almost inevitable Bantufication of the Horn.

1504916851374.jpg

Laangaab Somalis are fucked

Where were the marehan generals? Didn't Maslax run away? lol
There was a reason why First and second command were OGs, and third was morgan.

World

VIP
I am far more concerned with the almost inevitable Bantufication of the Horn.

View attachment 33574

Laangaab Somalis are fucked
Why do you care about Bantus so much when you’re from Cabudwaaq? Bantus taking over Middle Shabelle and displacing Hawiye.

I welcome it. :salute:

Even if they don’t, the Ogaden in Somali Galbeed in the tens of thousands are starting to farm along the Shabelle river and along with climate change, will probably run the river dry past Beledweyn.

Last edited:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Where were the marehan generals? Didn't Maslax run away? lol
There was a reason why First and second command were OGs, and third was morgan.

Lol, Cabdicaziz Cali Barre, Gaani, Abdirizak Biixi, Omar Haji Massale, Barre Hiiraale?

Nigga half the Somali armory was in the hands of the SNF

:russ:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Why do you care about Bantus so much when you’re from Cabudwaaq? Bantus taking over Middle Shabelle and displacing Hawiye.

Even if they don’t, the Ogaden in Somali Galbeed will probably run the Shabelle river dry along with climate change.

Im looking at the long run sxb.

We cannot be like the AAs in Chicago whose entire world consists of "their" block and wipe each other out while the rest of America tries to keep them in their containment zone

World

VIP
Im looking at the long run sxb.

We cannot be like the AAs in Chicago whose entire world consists of "their" block and wipe each other out while the rest of America tries to keep them in their containment zone

85 % of Somalia is grassland and pastures sxb. They will only be confined to the limited farm regions which are growing smaller each and every day.

Lol, Cabdicaziz Cali Barre, Gaani, Abdirizak Biixi, Omar Haji Massale, Barre Hiiraale?

Nigga half the Somali armory was in the hands of the SNF

I was talking about when Darood were fighting as SPM from kismayo. Marehan were not there to lead even though they had the most generals before the war.

Even if they don’t, the Ogaden in Somali Galbeed in the tens of thousands are starting to farm along the Shabelle river and along with climate change, will probably run the river dry past Beledweyn.
Abaay abaay, the disdain u have for Hawiye caathi ma'ahan bro, lol fortunately ur true threat is DM taking over ur gobol and leaving u with only 1 desert region.:lolbron:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I was talking about when Darood were fighting as SPM from kismayo. Marehan were not there to lead even though they had the most generals before the war.

SNF broke the USC in Gedo (lafo hawiye :icon lol:), broke them in Bay and Bakool, broke them in Galgaduud, broke the siege of Gaalkacyo, and even helped liberate the Xawaadle of all people in Hiiraan after Caydiid turned on them :icon lol:

I was looking for that thread that detailed the best armed groups. It wasn't even close sxb, I'm pretty sure the battles in Galgaduud included tank divisions :icon lol:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
85 % of Somalia is grassland and pastures sxb. They will only be confined to the limited farm regions which are growing smaller each and every day.

Their unprecedented population growth represents an existential threat to the Somali people. We cannot hope to maintain our homogeneity and distinctiveness with an alien minority group exploding in numbers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending