Rer Muqdisho seats stolen in JL aqalka sare

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Madoobe and Deni are really smart wallahi, they removed Sheeqaal and gaaljecel and replaced them with Geeri Koombe who doesnt even live in JL and some Wabeeneyee lady nin OG qabo wtf wallahi Hawiye politicians must be the dumbest people alive :damn:

@Dalalos_ibn_Adali

2B9688B3-CEBF-489C-8E55-3F84BEF21044.jpeg

Madoobe and Deni are really smart wallahi, they removed Sheeqaal and gaaljecel and replaced them with Geeri Koombe who doesnt even live in JL and some Wabeeneyee lady nin OG qabo wtf wallahi Hawiye politicians must be the dumbest people alive :damn:

@Dalalos_ibn_Adali

View attachment 195239

There is no such thing as Hawiye Unity, there is only Sub-clanism and their States, i feel for sheikhaal and other HAGs in Jubaland being oppressed politically but their gain and loss wont ever affect me, so why would i care?

My only concern is that HGs are eating Good and have their own states, and anything besides that aint my Focking Problem, let ever subclan fight for its own interest.

Its the survival of fittest in Somalia!

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
I would not give Hawiye a single seat in Jubaland.
Hawiye were defeated in Jubaland, and when you lose there is no consolation prize.

It is a demonstration of the weakness of Ogaden and Marehan that they give any representation to Hawiye in Jubaland. Do you see Hawiye give Darod seats in Mogadishu? No because Darod were soundly defeated in Mogadishu.

TekNiKo

VIP
There is no such thing as Hawiye Unity, there is only Sub-clanism and their States, i feel for sheikhaal and other HAGs in Jubaland being oppressed politically but their gain and loss wont ever affect me, so why would i care?

My only concern is that HGs are eating Good and have their own states, and anything besides that aint my Focking Problem, let ever subclan fight for its own interest.

Its the survival of fittest in Somalia!
You see thats the difference between Darood and Hawiye you only use your yar yars in times of war Madoobe and Deni are empowering them. They used your politicians like a condom.

TekNiKo

VIP
Hawiye were defeated in Jubaland, and when you lose there is no consolation prize.

It is a demonstration of the weakness of Ogaden and Marehan that they give any representation to Hawiye in Jubaland. Do you see Hawiye give Darod seats in Mogadishu? No because Darod were soundly defeated in Mogadishu.
13 aqalka Sare seats for Benadir will include Darood

13 aqalka Sare seats for Benadir will include Darood
I don't think those seats will ever be included, people incl. Upper House speaker Abdi Hashi said it is unconstitutional. It is true Banadir's status to be discussed as it says in the constitution but Farmaajo politicised it and it was not sincere from him.

Jungle

VIP

:drakelaugh: balaayo cuqdad badan there are native hawiye in jubbaland.

The Geri Koombe lady was removed for an MJ. Infact she shouldn’t have been given any seat I mean what deegaan does GK even have in Somalia let alone JL.

Gaaljecl and sheeqaals aren’t even Hawiye in culture nor allegiance. Hawiye = Mudulood + Hiiraab. Gjs, Hawadles, sheekhaals are out of the picture and will align with anyone they see fit.

TekNiKo

VIP
So Hawiyaa dont care about Sheekhaal and gaaljecel damn! No wonder they have good alliance with MX in JL ileen shaqadood mahan!

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
They did not care last election what makes you think they care this election, besides Galjecel gets molested in JL regularly by Harti the weakest Darood in JL and not a peep from Hawiye weyne. Infact they are homies with Deni and Madoobe Lol.

we don't need to post pictures or whatsapp recordings from PL of how Harti and later Ogaden ganged up on poor Galjecel, its well known.

Seems like the Bush Bons only remember these clans when they want something kkkk Sheekhaals nor Gaaljecl don’t know you folks stop trying to use their names to make a gain it’s not going to work. If they want representation it is they who will speak on their own behalf not a Reer Diini Mareexaan. Also neither those clans have a seat in the upper House.

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore

@Dalalos_ibn_Adali

View attachment 195239
Now reer Gedo are desperate. They are starting iskudir
Sheekhaal never had upper house sit
Sheekhaal and Galjecel sit is hand of Hawiya
Since jubaland three provinces supposed to have 9 sit. But Hawiya took away the Shekhaal and Galjecel gave Hiiraan shabeele
Geri and Harti have just one , they are Koombe together
Here is Jubaland Senates
Two Absame
Two Sade
One Cawarmale
One DM
One Biyamal
One Madow wayne

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
You see thats the difference between Darood and Hawiye you only use your yar yars in times of war Madoobe and Deni are empowering them. They used your politicians like a condom.

Madoobe taking seats away from Hawiye is a good thing, they never should have gotten any. My politicians work for their clans. Farmaajo controls a budget of more than $200 million, did he build Luuq a new bridge? Or did he spend all the aid in Mogadishu building stadiums? Another Marehan becomes president, and still there is not a single km of paved road in Gedo, but Afgooye is getting a new one.

:russ:

:drakelaugh: balaayo cuqdad badan there are native hawiye in jubbaland.

No Hawiye is native to Jubaland. They were brought there to herd cattle for Harti.

TekNiKo

VIP
They did not care last election what makes you think they care this election, besides Galjecel gets molested in JL regularly by Harti the weakest Darood in JL and not a peep from Hawiye weyne. Infact they are homies with Deni and Madoobe Lol.

we don't need to post pictures or whatsapp recordings from PL of how Harti and later Ogaden ganged up on poor Galjecel, its well known.
Bro you know that this is dulmi and we will never defeat AS with this mindset. I believe a JL ruled by MX would be far more merciful to these communities and give them their due representation. If you dont they support AS for example Jilib is a hawiya yarysr/rx majority.

TekNiKo

VIP
Madoobe taking seats away from Hawiye is a good thing, they never should have gotten any. My politicians work for their clans. Farmaajo controls a budget of more than $200 million, did he build Luuq a new bridge? Or did he spend all the aid in Mogadishu building stadiums? Another Marehan becomes president, and still there is not a single km of paved road in Gedo, but Afgooye is getting a new one.

:russ:

No Hawiye is native to Jubaland. They were brought there to herd cattle for Harti.
You claim to rule JL but say Farmaajo is responsible for Gedo lol no. All Gedo aid is eaten by Madoobe for years until recently we are actually doing well Dooloow and Beledxaawo are building 60 bed hospitals

TekNiKo

VIP
Subxanallah the shameless Madoobe must be the most corrupt admin to exist one Xildhibaan Fartaag brought his driver to compete with him for aqalka sare and Iftiin Baasto brought his brother in law :chrisfreshhah:

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
The Geri Koombe lady was removed for an MJ. Infact she shouldn’t have been given any seat I mean what deegaan does GK even have in Somalia let alone JL.
They live in Jubada hoose
Place like Geriley
Usually they are under Harti together are Koombe
And usually under Harti anywhere in south the like Leelkase, Awartable and Carab salax.
All those yaryar are under Harti Umbrella.
One time Sade was included

Trending