Rer Muqdisho seats stolen in JL aqalka sare

If JL is for Kablalax than GK should be given seats in the state otherwise give those seats back to GJ and Shiekhaal fair is fair.

Nah it was Xaraan the seat was ever given out to minorities in the first place. Empowering them will surely cause a rift.They do not even have a seat in Somaliland nor Puntland for god sake why would we give out 1.

Nah it was Xaraan the seat was ever given out to minorities in the first place. Empowering them will surely cause a rift.They do not even have a seat in Somaliland nor Puntland for god sake why would we give out 1.

Look at the bigger picture, a seat for Geri Kombe is the same as a seat for Harti Kombe which is basically more power for Kablalax which is in Jubaland's interest.

The problem here is selecting senators that support Madobe and not the Kacaanist.

As a HAG I don't see a problem with this, the goal here is to reduce the Marexaan ppl to Dhulos status ( loomo ooyaans). This is good news actually, a step in the right direction for non MX and Dhulos, and a terrible direction for MX and DH, this is what u get for loathing for the kacaan days

Look at the bigger picture, a seat for Geri Kombe is the same as a seat for Harti Kombe which is basically more power for Kablalax which is in Jubaland's interest.

The problem here is selecting senators that support Madobe and not the Kacaanist.

I heard it was president Deni that proposed for the seat to be changed from the former clan to now current. But yes the lady who sat there for 4 years supporting Farmaajo has ruined the little chance her clan has had in Somalia. If they are angry they must start stoning her :ufdup:

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
As a HAG I don't see a problem with this, the goal here is to reduce the Marexaan ppl to Dhulos status ( loomo ooyaans). This is good news actually, a step in the right direction for non MX and Dhulos, and a terrible direction for MX and DH, this is what u get for loathing for the kacaan days
We enjoyed ruling Somalia with an iron fist for 21 years. We will be back if Farmajao is reelected to fight another day :mjdontkno:

Trending

Latest posts