Rer Muqdisho seats stolen in JL aqalka sare

Bro you know that this is dulmi and we will never defeat AS with this mindset. I believe a JL ruled by MX would be far more merciful to these communities and give them their due representation. If you dont they support AS for example Jilib is a hawiya yarysr/rx majority.
Were you merciful to them under JVA?
Wasnt Mx trying to uproot Galjecel in Berhanu or villages outskirts Kismaayo and settling reer galgaduud mx?

How is mx merciful to Garreh, Dir, Madow and Raxaweyn in Gedo or under JVA?
War you are not even merciful to yourselves Talxa or Reer xassan the biggest MX clan in Gedo has no rights even during the time of MSB what are you talking about?
Yaa been ushegeysa?
Tell me which tuulos Reer dalal have in Somalia yet Reer dalaal have more representation inFarmajo regime more than Reer Xassan, Talxe, reer Axmed,Ugaas Sharmake, Wagardac combined.

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
So Hawiyaa dont care about Sheekhaal and gaaljecel damn! No wonder they have good alliance with MX in JL ileen shaqadood mahan!
How can you be alliance? You don’t live same degaan 😀
You live degaan with DM
Sheekhaal lives with Absame
Galjecel lives with Harti

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
The Geri Koombe lady was removed for an MJ. Infact she shouldn’t have been given any seat I mean what deegaan does GK even have in Somalia let alone JL.
Geri woman became pro Faramaajo
Even Faisal Abdi Rooble surprised her behavior. President Madoobe appointed her, but she back stabbed him. Now she’ll be out , stupid.

Bro you know that this is dulmi and we will never defeat AS with this mindset. I believe a JL ruled by MX would be far more merciful to these communities and give them their due representation. If you dont they support AS for example Jilib is a hawiya yarysr/rx majority.

Mxs aren’t even fair when it comes to their own subclans in Gedo let alone other communities that outnumber them 10 to 1!

They live in Jubada hoose
Place like Geriley
Usually they are under Harti together are Koombe
And usually under Harti anywhere in south the like Leelkase, Awartable and Carab salax.
All those yaryar are under Harti Umbrella.
One time Sade was included

Geris in JL are mostly known to be Mz Shegats or claim them for protection. The ones who are more aligned with Harti tend to be from Sanaag

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Mxs aren’t even fair when it comes to their own subclans in Gedo let alone other communities that outnumber them 10 to 1!
How ironic coming from Ogaden why did yall remove the Maqabuul seat and change to Madoobe subclan?

Cali Raage wanted to get that seat and yall blocked him now when he came Madoobe names Rer Abdille and removes them, damn cadaalad darrada xita Ogaden dhex gaaray!

Geri woman became pro Faramaajo
Even Faisal Abdi Rooble surprised her behavior. President Madoobe appointed her, but she back stabbed him. Now she’ll be out , stupid.

Geri or not I’m totally against female representation in the government they mostly tend to be Guulwades or get piped by counter males just like that female Mp who gave birth to Speaker Mursals child @Kheyre 💀💀💀 f*ck the IC for forcing this 30% Quota onto us.

How ironic coming from Ogaden why did yall remove the Maqabuul seat and change to Madoobe subclan?

Cali Raage wanted to get that seat and yall blocked him now when he came Madoobe names Rer Abdille and removes them, damn casalaad darrada xita Ogaden dhex gaaray!

Cali Raage is running for lower house not upper house. The seat is Absame not Maqabul. There are 3 candidates from different subclan running for that shot. When you only think of Reer Abdille you seem to forget about reality. They have cucked your Mind really :drakelaugh::drakelaugh:

TekNiKo

VIP
Cali Raage is running for lower house not upper house. The seat is Absame not Maqabul. There are 3 candidates from different subclan running for that shot. When you only think of Reer Abdille you seem to forget about reality. They have cucked your Mind really :drakelaugh::drakelaugh:
Listen I respect Reer Cabdille but not Madoobe, dude is a menace. Ill admit the dude is a machivellian I wont be surprised if he survives for longer, aslong as he has Kenya he is safe :chrisfreshhah:

Cali Raage wanted to get that seat and yall blocked him now when he came Madoobe names Rer Abdille and removes them, damn cadaalad darrada xita Ogaden dhex gaaray!
Cali Raage was competing for the seat of Xidig.
They are both Maqabul.

We dont have kulane Jiis who is accused of making mx clans not breath in Ghetto.

Listen I respect Reer Cabdille but not Madoobe, dude is a menace. Ill admit the dude is a machivellian I wont be surprised if he survives for longer, aslong as he has Kenya he is safe :chrisfreshhah:
So is Kenya also helping Ceyr in Balambale and Cabudwaaq where reer dalaal are being ethnic cleansed?

TekNiKo

VIP
Cali Raage was competing for the seat of Xidig.
They are both Maqabul.

We dont have kulane Jiis who is accused of making mx clans not breath in Ghetto.
Waryaa it was a good decision by Rooble the El Governor Sacad Farmaajo is powerless remember Rooble loo wareejiya amniga :russsmug:

TekNiKo

VIP
So is Kenya also helping Ceyr in Balambale and Cabudwaaq where reer dalaal are being ethnic cleansed?
Waryaa Reer Galmudug ha isku dirin when you gonna invite me to Mombasa? I heard the arab girls do sixir did you get vexxed?:lolbron:

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
Geris in JL are mostly known to be Mz Shegats or claim them for protection. The ones who are more aligned with Harti tend to be from Sanaag
Some part is true
Geri can be found anywhere Ogaden lives include North East of Kenya NFD
I remember last Kenyan election in Garissa Geri were power broker,the race was in between Cawalyahan guy and Cabudwaak guy. Geri supported Abdudwaak guy.

Waryaa Reer Galmudug ha isku dirin when you gonna invite me to Mombasa? I heard the arab girls do sixir did you get vexxed?:lolbron:
Tekniko dont go to sawaxili because that will be the end of your kacsi you will be castrated psychologicaly.
Your wife will disown you and you might end up joining AS due to frustration. :shaq:

The Geri Koombe lady was removed for an MJ. Infact she shouldn’t have been given any seat I mean what deegaan does GK even have in Somalia let alone JL.
If JL is for Kablalax than GK should be given seats in the state otherwise give those seats back to GJ and Shiekhaal fair is fair.

Trending

Latest posts