Rer Hargeisa girls abuse their Oromo maid like a dog

Status
Not open for further replies.
You seem to have an obsession with talking to me about trolls. I'm having a normal conversation. So what does this have to do with trolls?
You are accusing them of being sex straved etc. when they are mostly just trolling, why do you think Reer was making that post about you not taking the bait. Basically you an easy target to wind up for certain individuals.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think world's point is that there was no established and notable industry of enslaving Somalis which is absolutely true. There really was none and Somalis sold and enslaved people openly far more but yes, I think it's a little naive to think the rare person wasn't kidnapped and enslaved anyway. This definitely happened with almost any group, even Arabs themselves in some cases.

I think world's point is that there was no established and notable industry of enslaving Somalis which is absolutely true. There really was none and Somalis sold and enslaved people openly far more but yes, I think it's a little naive to think the rare person wasn't kidnapped and enslaved anyway. This definitely happened with almost any group, even Arabs themselves in some cases.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending