Rer Hargeisa girls abuse their Oromo maid like a dog

Status
Not open for further replies.

Based

VIP
IDP Shaqaalos :dabcasar: an experience that will flush the racism out of your veins. But I am not that kind of person I just watch and observe the masterpiece of the negro race

Back in the day, Gabar Cida would be brought from Baadiyo to help out. They were treated like any member of the family and would generally not be at threat of sexual exploitation or physical abuse.

Times have changed, Faradheer kibir is decreasing in urban Somalia and some young women seek their Irzaqa however they can. It is risky for young working women to be exposed to male members of a household who they aren't related to. Wolves and sheep shouldn't mix. Alxamdulillah none of my female relatives back home are in such a situation.

Forget adult men, even the horny teenagers of a family will prey on them given the opportunity. I remember how my older teenage cousin would harass a Xabashi maid in Addis. However, these women need the work; it is a Catch22 situation.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What sort of goods/livestock did somalis use to trade for an Ethiopian slave ? Oromo concubines were probably very cheap. Ethiopians are still the cheapest people in east Africa.
I can easily get an Ethiopian servant with benefits today with little money

@Siren95 @kulane @Maanka Give me a damn reason why I should be sympathetic towards these aidstopian N1gs flooding my town. All they're good for is shoe shining and being maids
:mjlaugh:
Go f*ck your self you ugly ass c*nt and learn about human rights. How would you feel if your mother or sister was treated like this? If you don’t want them in your hiv infected area then why bring them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts