TRIGGER WARNING Rer Hargeisa girls abuse their Oromo maid like a dog

Status
Not open for further replies.
2014 nba playoffs laughing GIF

War I didnt have no condom kkkk wallahi you came prepared rageedi was the malab good?
ma tahay city boy?

GemState

36/21
VIP
Zo0omalis casually admiting they would own slaves.

Honestly think if slavery was legal in Somalia you would see many Faraxs own slaves.

Savage uncivilized people.
They think it's a badge of honor
1641802760425.png

A lack of self esteem can get you thinking strange things

Zo0omalis casually admiting they would own slaves.

Honestly think if slavery was legal in Somalia you would see many Faraxs own slaves.

Savage uncivilized people.
You can thank the Italians for putting a stop to it in the Dirty South. If the West had not risen to ascendancy and MENA/Horner countries remained untouched, it would be a different story. In actual fact, credit must go to the Brits despite their original sin as they were the main Western protaganist in bringing about an end to slavery in modern times. When Britannia ruled the waves, they would intercept slave ships after the abolition of slavery; the history of this Oromo slave bound for Arabia being an example:

You might have heard of him, but look up William Wilberforce, he was instrumental in the abolitionist movement. He was a Good Man who was ahead of the morals of his time. RIP!

Apollo

VIP
@Angelina @anonimo

Some time ago I read this text about the Juba region during the 90s civil war where Ogaden tribesmen complained they couldn't re-establish slavery and re-enslave the Mushunguli on the Juba river, shocking. They seriously wanted to but were prevented by some higher ups from the same clan and Western aid organizations who prevented it.

You couldn't resist somaha? What happened to your vow not to be baited by those that troll thee?:lolbron:

Good point though.

It is easy to fantasise but for those on the end of the receiving end of slavery and concubinage, I cannot begin to put myself in their shoes.
@Apollo isn't a troll.

I believe I was having a normal discussion.

reer

VIP
@Angelina @anonimo

Some time ago I read this text about the Juba region during the 90s civil war where Ogaden tribesmen complained they couldn't re-establish slavery and re-enslave the Mushunguli on the Juba river, shocking. They seriously wanted to but were prevented by some higher ups from the same clan and Western aid organizations who prevented it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

@Angelina @anonimo

We can't judge the past through our sanitised eyes Apollo.

The resistance against Italians in the deep South was in part due to their abolition of slavery. However, the Ogaden were not the main proponents of Bantu slavery, that honour goes to other clans. They enslaved Ormas mainly.

Off topic, what do you think about the T-L208 being present among DM?
@Angelina @anonimo

I wasn't referring to Apollo but the OP. Yes, you were having a normal conversation, no harm intended in my banter.:nvjpqts:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending