Report: Somali interracial couples

#BiracialGang
#WeAreTheNewSomalisBih

giphy.gif

:trumpsmirk::trumpsmirk::trumpsmirk: where the halfies @

Yo I got into a halfie group once, they thought I was one, I need to go back
there

:lawd: some fine ass guys - its hunting season

Unfortunately, I still only find Somali guys attractive, but I wont bring a sister down
cos she chooses someone outside of the race.

I don't like hypocrisy :siilaanyosmile: Equal rights for woman and Men in somali culture
its not the dark ages
U think ur better than us yaah?

:ayaanswag:If I see one more ajnabi dedication thread I will cut somebody. Giving them airtime is pretty much saying you want to be a cuck.

:gucciwhat: No warm blooded heterosexual male wants women of his ethnicity switching sides unless he's a low-T drenched in xenoestrogen biyo @Ferrari.
:ufdup: how dare you?? for your information, I only shower once a week now, and I no longer brush my teeth with fluoride filled toothpaste. Needless to say, My T levels are on the high end.

There are Somali men who are married to non-Somalis, they just don't take pictures and post it all over the internet 24/7

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
:ufdup: how dare you?? for your information, I only shower once a week now, and I no longer brush my teeth with fluoride filled toothpaste. Needless to say, My T levels are on the high end.

The T-levels I'm talking about -------->

A Somali with the physique and self-importance of the 19th Century, sharper than a medieval torture device and a face worthy of 400 human eggs. None of this calcaaling in training bras. :mugshotman:

The T-levels I'm talking about -------->

A Somali with the physique and self-importance of the 19th Century, sharper than a medieval torture device and a face worthy of 400 human eggs. None of this calcaaling in training bras. :mugshotman:
Can u bless us with a pic of half ur face again :banderas:

Trending

Latest posts