Report: Somali interracial couples

15cmxkg.jpg

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
:ayaanswag:If I see one more ajnabi dedication thread I will cut somebody. Giving them airtime is pretty much saying you want to be a cuck.

:gucciwhat: No warm blooded heterosexual male wants women of his ethnicity switching sides unless he's a low-T drenched in xenoestrogen biyo @Ferrari.

World

VIP
It's all a matter of what is valued in men and women. With men, more focus is put on success.
That depends if you consider ex con reverts successful, because I’ve never seen a Xaliimo that married out get with anyone higher than that. Successful males wouldn’t marry the Muslim version of Shanequa.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
That depends if you consider ex con reverts successful, because I’ve never seen a Xaliimo that married out get with anyone higher than that. Successful males wouldn’t marry the Muslim version of Shanequa.

Is the ex-con scenario really that common? I'm not claiming that Somali women always go for the cream dela crem, but when looking at the sorry state of Somali men, i'm not surprised that some average white guy would be seen as an upgrade in comparison.

Even madow men, who themselves are at the bottom of the social ladder, still carry some kind of low tier status with them. Mostly as artistic entertainers and sport stars, but you get the point. What are Somali men known for except for underachieving and wreaking havoc in their home country? This post done by @jugjugwacwac pretty much hits the nail on the head.

https://www.somalispot.com/threads/somali-girls-aint-feeling-us-heres-why.22069/

Last edited:
Is the ex-con scenario really that common? I'm not claiming that Somali women always go for the cream dela crem, but when looking at the sorry state of Somali men, i'm not surprised that some average white guy would be seen as an upgrade in comparison.

Even madow men, who themselves are at the bottom of the social ladder, still carry some kind of low tier status with them. Mostly as artistic entertainers and sport stars, but you get the point. What are Somali men known for except for underachieving and wreaking havoc in their home country? This post done by @jugjugwacwac pretty much hits the nail on the head.

https://www.somalispot.com/threads/somali-girls-aint-feeling-us-heres-why.22069/
Whatever who cares about what they think Somali men aren't one entity we are different people with different ideas thoughts and lives if a Somali woman or man find their partner outside our community then ok but I don't like the generalisation Somali men

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Whatever who cares about what they think Somali men aren't one entity we are different people with different ideas thoughts and lives if a Somali woman or man find their partner outside our community then ok but I don't like the generalisation Somali men

You can't avoid generalizations. They usually exist for a reason, even if that's not fair to individuals.

Also, i'm not against marrying outside the community. My statements were made in the context of OP's thread.

World

VIP

Bruh you have some weird views or life experiences if u think girls care about pathetic shit like that. Ive never met a Somali girl who talks like you guys do on this forum, it’s like you all live in your parents basement.

No wonder why you’re so obsessed about Iqs, bantus(didn’t even know what the word meant until I came on this forum), and you all talk like white supremacists.

Last edited:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Bruh you have some weird views or life experiences if u think girls care about pathetic shit like that. Ive never met a Somali girl who talks like you guys do on this forum, it’s like you all live in your parents basement.

No wonder why you’re so obsessed about Iqs, bantus(didn’t even know what the word meant until I came on this forum), and you all talk like white supremacists.

These are simply observations sxb. You can believe what you want, but hold off on the personal insults. "Basement dweller" is among the more lazy retorts.

And i don't obsess over IQ's. You must have me confused with someone else.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP

Get a load of this cuck. He thinks his white knighting will get him one of the Xalimos in this thread.
:siilaanyolaugh:

LOL look at this blogspot that appeared after I googled this and touched one of the pics
http://missbihi.blogspot.co.uk/2011/01/can-x-and-o-tying-knot.html
Written by a Somali girl
and another one https://yongemag.com/a-cultural-segregation-of-love-a-somali-perspective-e066c932e487 this one supports interracial marriages, interesting read:
''But for Somali girls interracial marriage is political, no matter how much it’s romanticized in Canadian society. The reality for most Somali girls pursuing interracial marriage today is harsh. Families are involved and relationships can be strained if your family disapproves of the union. But for us it’s even more complicated than that. Marriage is the preservation of cultural lineage which is an unsaid expectation. The preservation of your culture is an honour to your family. Somali millennials who are not born into Canadian society and have immigrant parents sometimes don’t have the privilege to pursue interracial marriage.''
''Hesitation towards interracial marriage is reflected in our parents and elders. It is a fact that our cultural ideas are heavily shaped by the thoughts and opinions that existed in a time and place that was disconnected from the western world. This is the world our elders knew and that has been carried on across borders and shaped how we approach life on this new land.''
''I’m starting to think that it has nothing to do with culture. It all depends on how open-minded a family is. For Somali millennials like myself, who find themselves caught in between both the traditional and liberal world, interracial marriage is like walking a tightrope. If your family is all for it but your community isn’t, it doesn’t really matter. But if your family is closely connected to traditional world, interracial marriage can definitely be an uphill battle without the support of those you love.''
:drakewtf: