Report: Somali interracial couples

good development,farahs thought they had a hold on white women.somalis were mixed to begin with,and more mix,mix,,keep blending to carry the torch for all the world's mutts.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
good development,farahs thought they had a hold on white women.somalis were mixed to begin with,and more mix,mix,,keep blending to carry the torch for all the world's mutts.

I think that your premise is flawed. People can marry whoever they want but you can't deny that Somalis have been a people for several millennia. They can't merely be recreated and they have the right to marry within, preseve themselves genetically, and maintain and pass on a semblance of their culture/traditions to the next generation.

I think that your premise is flawed. People can marry whoever they want but you can't deny that Somalis have been a people for several millennia. They can't merely be recreated and they have the right to marry within, preseve themselves genetically, and maintain and pass on a semblance of their culture/traditions to the next generation.

a mix Somali end up being Somali for the most part..thats how we get created in the first place.

Somali= mutt.

Keo

VIP
There's more Somali men in interracial relationships than women. It's just that they don't broadcast themselves and have all their information on the Internet.

There's more Somali men in interracial relationships than women. It's just that they don't broadcast themselves and have all their information on the Internet.

true,was wondering why women splash everywhere, like hey guys we caught up with you.

and my point still valid,we all mutts reproducing mutts in even larger scale of late,

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
true,was wondering why women splash everywhere, like hey guys we caught up with you.

and my point still valid,we all mutts reproducing mutts in even larger scale of late,
Nagatag saqajaanyahow.
:camby: