Report: Somali interracial couples

Abkaal

Mudug menaces don't mince their words
MASHALLAH for the happy couples, let's not judge we don't know if these marriages are the result of self hating and obsession with light skin. I don't want to sin, and slander these couples and get cursed for it.
But I am entitled to my opinion ( regarding the issue in general not the beauties allahuma barik that are in theses pics)and....
NOOOOOOOOO, THIS IS WIERD.
I am a xaliimo and definitely not going to lie, I see more Somali females in interracial marriages well this is based on the ones I know. But on the other hand I did hear faarax marrying ''gaalo '' foreign women . But still why are they particularly going for white men :cosbyhmm:

Hey your choice is it going to be Somali or the Exotic Asians or Whites?
:cosbyhmm:

Abkaal

Mudug menaces don't mince their words
I don't understand Somalis at all there is a growing "Cultural awareness" these days even the most liberal Muslims don't drop their Muslinimo. The world is moving on people are trying to reconnect with their culture and Somalis are trying to leave it far behind interesting.
:mindblown:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Lol, how is this a shock? Women are somewhat more prone to hypergamy. Concepts like "ethnic loyalty" is a strictly male held belief. That's why you only see men complaining about interracial dating in every race, and not so much vice versa, (Black women being the only exception to this rule).

Basically women look for who has the most to offer. Be it their own, or an outsider. Doesn't matter. So fix up as men and gain a higher status in society if you don't like it. :manny:

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
You guys make it seem like an epidemic. Yes, there are Somali women asking for non Somali men and Somali men putting a ring on the non muslim women they have been dating but it rarely happens.

Last edited:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
But still why are they particularly going for white men :cosbyhmm:

Same reason east Asian women, and Indian women do. White men are at the top of the social ladder. Makes perfect sense as to why minority group women would want higher status men.

Also, Somali men are not doing well. But then again, Asian men are doing very well and yet that hasn't secured the loyalty of their women. So maybe it's a combination of both status and educational attainment. Cadaan men have both, Asian men have one of those, and Somali men have none of the two. :mjlol:

Same reason east Asian women, and Indian women do. White men are at the top of the social ladder. Makes perfect sense as to why minority group women would want higher status men.

Also, Somali men are not doing well. But then again, Asian men are doing very well and yet that hasn't secured the loyalty of their women. So maybe it's a combination of both status and educational attainment. Cadaan men have both, Asian men men have one of those, and Somali men have none of the two. :mjlol:
Inaalillah :mjcry:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
:damn:
Looks like someone found her tuxedo mask.
giphy.gif

:siilaanyolaugh:

Last edited:

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
all the salty abdi's in this thread :drakelaugh::russ::chrisfreshhah: trying come up with the most complicated reasons as to why a somali girl choose to be genuinely happy without a somali guy

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
all the salty abdi's in this thread :drakelaugh::russ::chrisfreshhah: trying come up with the most complicated reasons as to why a somali girl choose to be genuinely happy without a somali guy

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nothing complicated. Somali men are not up to par, and so some of the women look elsewhere.

But if i'm wrong, do share your theories on these patterns. :samwelcome:

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
Nothing complicated. Somali men are not up to par, and so some of the women look elsewhere.

I'm not all about " abdi's are in the wrong" this and that.

It's the way Somali girls and boys are raised that's fucked it all up. We are both to blame but its abdi's that tend to be the ones always crying or complaining, whereas somali women have just moved onwards and upwards :sass2:

Somali women are known for dealing with problems and somali men are known for fucking shit up

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
I'm not all about " abdi's are in the wrong" this and that.

It's the way Somali girls and boys are raised that's fucked it all up. We are both to blame but its abdi's that tend to be the ones always crying or complaining, whereas somali women have just moved onwards and upwards :sass2:

Somali women are known for dealing with problems and somali men are known for fucking shit up

Crying and complaining? About interracial dating you mean? That's mostly a male thing, not so much specific to Somali men.

Seems like you're half confirming my previous statements here. So i don't see where we differ much. The men f*ck up, sure. That's part of the "not up to par" basket.

Btw, i'm not saying Somali women are perfect little angles. Hypergamy is simply instinctual.

World

VIP

Why you acting as if most Somali girls are middle class, public school educated, with successful careers? Most of them are working class trash, benefit scrounges in council homes, ghetto/ratchet, submerged into black culture.

Last edited:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Why you acting as if most Somali girls are middle class, public school educated, with successful careers? Most of them are working class trash, seeking benefits, ghetto/ratchet, submerged into black culture.

It's all a matter of what is valued in men and women. With men, more focus is put on success.

Trending

Latest posts