Rendille or Reer diide

Nafiso Qalanjo

π–‚π–Š'π–—π–Š π–Œπ–”π–Žπ–“π–Œ 𝖙𝖔 π–œπ–†π–— π–‡π–†π–‡π–ž!
we still clamin
EkeBTQPXYAYhWp8.jpg

Nafiso Qalanjo

Wait, oromos came from proto Somalis? How?
they didnt. Oromos dont branch off of the Omo-Tana (Soomaali) branch. The only common ancestors we share with oromos are the ''Proto south lowland Eastern cushites''View attachment 149236

Apollo

VIP
Wait, oromos came from proto Somalis? How?

It is what I believe. They descend from people who left Southern Somalia in the Bronze Age (proto-Somalis) to Southeast Ethiopia and from there on to the rest of Oromia.

they didnt. Oromos dont branch off of the Omo-Tana (Soomaali) branch. The only common ancestors we share with oromos are the ''Proto south lowland Eastern cushites''View attachment 149236

That common ancestor came from Somalia.

Nafiso Qalanjo

It is what I believe. They descend from people who left Southern Somalia in the Bronze Age (proto-Somalis) to Southeast Ethiopia and from there on to the rest of Oromia.

That common ancestor came from Somalia.
Suugo Science isnt real science saxiib. :comeon:
Proto Somalis (omo tana) came from northern kenya
Oromos dont descent from Omo tana
Screenshot 2020-09-23 at 10.26.18 PM.png

Apollo

VIP
Suugo Science isnt real science saxiib. :comeon:
Proto Somalis (omo tana) came from northern kenya
Oromos dont descent from Omo tana
View attachment 149237

That's incompatible with the latest genetic findings. Trust me, the ancestor of all those yar-yars linguistically related to Somalis came from Somalia and then moved in the direction of Northern Kenya or Southern Ethiopia.

Why do you have issues with this? I'd rather be their ancestor than descend from them. πŸ˜‚

Nafiso Qalanjo

That's BS and incompatible with genetic findings. Trust me, the ancestor of all those yar-yars linguistically related to Somalis came from Somalia and then moved in the direction of Northern Kenya or Southern Ethiopia.

Why do you have issues with this? I'd rather be their ancestor than descend from them. πŸ˜‚
If your suugo theory was truly true that would mean Somalis were responsible for spawning the most land hungry expansionist mf in the Horn of Africa . :dead:

Apollo

VIP
If it was truly true that would mean somalis were responsible for spawning the most land hungry expansionist mf in the Horn of Africa . :dead:

Expansions usually happen from more arid regions into more fertile regions (see the Turkic/Mongol expansions or the Arab expansion into the more fertile Levant). Other way around is less likely.

Nafiso Qalanjo

Expansions usually happen from more arid regions into more fertile regions (see the Turkic/Mongol expansions or the Arab expansion into the more fertile Levant). Other way around is less likely.
well than I wonder why they are expanding into the Somali region and taking more and more land, and now are expanding in other place like SL, and Somalia. They are even claiming Somali cities were ancestrally Oromo. Somalia is mostly dusty tuulo but they want it soo bad. :faysalwtf:

Apollo

VIP
well than I wonder why they are expanding into the Somali region and taking more and more land, and now are expanding in other place like SL, and Somalia. They are even claiming Somali cities were ancestrally Oromo. :faysalwtf:

That's modern times, different dynamics. Ancient times it was harder to expand from fertile to more arid regions.