Remove Red Beret area "Saaxo" from Puntland

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Ever since joining PL, saaxo has been a place of positive development.

I agree being a Puntlander doesn't mean just your tribally linked to the place. It's a value system. Do u hold the same principles as the people in PL and want progress, peace, stability? if so I can't see why this guy cannot be a Puntlander especially if we have evidence he has helped himself, his family, his neighborhood, has good references and is well liked in the town. I don't see a problem why he should be tribally judged when his heart is clean and pure for PL

Saaxo is just the beginning, soon we will be coming for Galguduud as well. And mx will support it like they did in the past. When their sultan said β€œI and my tribe are the subjects of Sultan Ali Yusuf”
FE0B585C-FD51-4A56-BC26-1090BD7DEB14.jpeg

:trumpsmirk:

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Sister the reality is, HG can't manage the south like it used too. It's lost all control of the port, airports, checkpoints, the southern clans are being built up again to restore order and take back their districts. This was the whole intention of Abdillahi Yusuf to remove this cancer HG and it has succeeded. Today their not strong in the south, they're pretty much FINISHED. Even bimaal has been empowered to the point to want to kick them out. This is what we want to see in all southern districts. Infact their last place is GM and as u can see it's be intended they are ruled from Hamar forever, their gonna die out eventually is the plan which they slowly are.

These little HG rats saw an opportunity in the south after UNSOM left, they disarmed the southerners, while the galgaduud folks were fully armed and had their arms in the north. They started to migrate south in heavy numbers controlling the checkpoints, ports, airports, this was their goal. Infact abgal/hg/murusade all fought for Hamar control. These are galgaduud based clans mind u. That's over now, the locals are being empowered again and HG is getting his ass kicked left right n center by the south now.
History dont lie. most of Kacaan artillery weapon were handed to two groups because of PM , USC and SNM. Since then both achieve their dreams. Now 2019 Both clans cant do nothing since Kacaan artillery finish.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Saaxo is just the beginning, soon we will be coming for Galguduud as well. And mx will support it like they did in the past. When their sultan said β€œI and my tribe are the subjects of Sultan Ali Yusuf”View attachment 76684
:trumpsmirk:
It says on arabic those rumors about fighting MJ clan is not true we want peace. I feel someone write it recently in our time. Ω…Ψ§Ω†Ψ¨ΨΊΩŠ its used by reer UAE Today.

Manzana

𐒖 π’šπ’’π’˜π’‚π’—π’† 𐒖𐒒𐒆 π’ˆπ’‚π’‡π’™π’’π’Œ π’π’šπ’’π’‚. PIM.
Why did Puntland accept Saaxo, the former Red Beret wearing, water well poisoning, Booli Qaran eating, Siyad Barre loyalist area, into our beloved Punt?

Are you comfortable with Siyadists waving our beloved flag?

We should eject them so that they can join their brethren in Galmudug.
I support removing them from Puntland. They should never have been added in the first place.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
I support removing them from Puntland. They should never have been added in the first place.
Honestly Wagardhac should leave Puntland and join Galmudug also make a deal with Sacad/HG like Abdullahi Yusuf famously did in 1993 there is no use dying for MJland let them defend North Mudug on their own seeing post like makes me feel sorry for Wagardhac i noticed Dhulos and Wagerdhacs are really stupid people they're cannon fodder for MJland...Daaroodism and Hartism is a myth:camby:

@Ferrari @TekNiKo @Dues Ex Machete

Manzana

𐒖 π’šπ’’π’˜π’‚π’—π’† 𐒖𐒒𐒆 π’ˆπ’‚π’‡π’™π’’π’Œ π’π’šπ’’π’‚. PIM.
Honestly Wagardhac should leave Puntland and join Galmudug also make a deal with Sacad/HG like Abdullahi Yusuf famously did in 1993 there is no use dying for MJland let them defend North Mudug on their own seeing post like makes me feel sorry for Wagardhac i noticed Dhulos and Wagerdhacs are really stupid people they're cannon fodder for MJland...Daaroodism and Hartism is a myth:camby:

Where was Daaroodism when dictator Siyaad Barre was ordering his clansmen and jeegans to poison water wells in MJ cities?

You awoke nigga now, lol, i always knew there was no HAG or Darood unity bullsh1t, in Somalia its every sub clan on his own defending its interests.

My HG interests aligns with monetary gains not Hawiye interests.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
The amount of cuqdad on this thread. This is just finna fuel Wagardhac Red Berets to the core now kkk :dead::mjkkk:

Shaolin23

Where was Daaroodism when dictator Siyaad Barre was ordering his clansmen and jeegans to poison water wells in MJ cities?
Where was Daaroodism when 17!!! High ranking MJ officers tried to overthrow a sitting Daarood president don't go there

Shaolin23

You awoke nigga now, lol, i always knew there was no HAG or Darood unity bullsh1t, in Somalia its every sub clan on his own defending its interests.

My HG interests aligns with monetary gains not Hawiye interests.
I like to think of myself as a realist and a strategic thinker so strategically there is no way Wagardhac can defeat Sacad or any other HG reason being geography and clan politics

1.MX has no access to ports or the north-south highway they would run out of supplies really quickly trying to war with HG MX has the manpower but not the logistics Cayr controls the southern part of highway Saleban the central and Sacad the north part of the highway

2. HG even though they are not in control of Xamar anymore can use qabil connections in Xamar to get resupplied there are no Daarood lands in between Xamar and Balanbale

3. Even if MJs decided to resupply Wagardhac they gave the south portion of Gaalkacyo to Sacad there is no way it would reach its destination with Sacad attacking, Puntland troops would literally have to intervene military but as we've seen time and time again in previous conflicts and most recently Kaxandhaale they are unwilling and/or unable to do so

4. Wagardhac cannot attack from inside Ethiopia where they have numbers only Liyuu Boolis can and have and thats only to keep the border areas peaceful for Ethiopia not to help Wagardhac in an offensive they are also seperated from other MX in C/waaq district by Saleebaan

5. Unlike Daaroods HG and Hawiye in general will never intentionally sabotage each other for a Daarood clan even though they don't like each other and won't help out each other out in war but they would never help Daaroods against their brothers something thats admirable

Don't let any MJ lie to you they are the most anti Daarood clan they are the only Darood clan that has the means to keep Hawiye and Issaq at bay and out of Daarood lands but they either too selfish or too cowardly or both Wagardhac should make overtures of peace to HG and join Galmudug in their quest to unite North and South Mudug as per the constitution

I like to think of myself as a realist and a strategic thinker so strategically there is no way Wagardhac can defeat Sacad or any other HG reason being geography and clan politics

1.MX has no access to ports or the north-south highway they would run out of supplies really quickly trying to war with HG MX has the manpower but not the logistics Cayr controls the southern part of highway Saleban the central and Sacad the north part of the highway

2. HG even though they are not in control of Xamar anymore can use qabil connections in Xamar to get resupplied there are no Daarood lands in between Xamar and Balanbale

3. Even if MJs decided to resupply Wagardhac they gave the south portion of Gaalkacyo to Sacad there is no way it would reach its destination with Sacad attacking, Puntland troops would literally have to intervene military but as we've seen time and time again in previous conflicts and most recently Kaxandhaale they are unwilling and/or unable to do so

4. Wagardhac cannot attack from inside Ethiopia where they have numbers only Liyuu Boolis can and have and thats only to keep the border areas peaceful for Ethiopia not to help Wagardhac in an offensive they are also seperated from other MX in C/waaq district by Saleebaan

5. Unlike Daaroods HG and Hawiye in general will never intentionally sabotage each other for a Daarood clan even though they don't like each other and won't help out each other out in war but they would never help Daaroods against their brothers something thats admirable

Don't let any MJ lie to you they are the most anti Daarood clan they are the only Darood clan that has the means to keep Hawiye and Issaq at bay and out of Daarood lands but they either too selfish or too cowardly or both Wagardhac should make overtures of peace to HG and join Galmudug in their quest to unite North and South Mudug as per the constitution
Don’t start that north mudug is galmudug talk now warya. Don’t take our kindness for weakness. If you side with HG don’t expect them to help you when you get smoked. Because we both know they won’t. You only have 2 choices sxb, either beg to join us and receive protection or be a slave for HG while they are fucking you :manny:

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
It says on arabic those rumors about fighting MJ clan is not true we want peace. I feel someone write it recently in our time. Ω…Ψ§Ω†Ψ¨ΨΊΩŠ its used by reer UAE Today.
Thank you for exposing this fake document I too believe it is photoshop! Made by that Ben Dover guy from somnet

Shaolin23

Don’t start that north mudug is galmudug talk now warya. Don’t take our kindness for weakness. If you side with HG don’t expect them to help you when you get smoked. Because we both know they won’t. You only have 2 choices sxb, either beg to join us and receive protection or be a slave for HG while they are fucking you :manny:
Awoowe i know the truth is painful but it is what is if anything i wrote is false hood refute me don't take this as an attack on MJs i admire them they are cunning and ruthless politicians and by far one of the smarter clans in Somalia i just want whats best for my Wagerdhac brothers and Dhulos too they say Allah takes care of children and fools

Awoowe i know the truth is painful but it is what is if anything i wrote is false hood refute me don't take this as an attack on MJs i admire them they are cunning and ruthless politicians and by far one of the smarter clans in Somalia i just want whats best for my Wagerdhac brothers and Dhulos too they say Allah takes care of children and fools
You know my stance on this my brother but if you would rather try your luck with salebaan then go ahead. We know what they’ve been doing to you guys for a long time. It’s clear ever since saaxo joined PL, the quality of life has gotten incredibly better for the wagardhac there. It’s pretty simple, either enjoy peace and development at the grace of PL or be hunted by salebaan until you permanently lose all ur land in central Somalia.

Trending

Latest posts