Remove Red Beret area "Saaxo" from Puntland

[
We shouldn’t be helping our enemies. What kind of dumb shit is that? Would you help an HG or Mx who shoot you after you’ve helped him?

We both know qabil is a lot worse back in Somalia. We should only be helping our own people, for instance why build a water well in a place like Saaxo when we could have built the same thing in Calula.
we’re doing this to show the benefits of joining Puntland. So far they revived protection and development. Or am I the only one with aspirations to expand :cosbyhmm:

@PuntiteQueen it doesn’t bother me what you think about me but you only speak for yourself in this world. Since when did you become our queen and spokesperson?

PuntiteQueen

Khalaf

giphy.gif

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
If you didn't fight for Puntland or put some kind of work for Puntland, you're not welcomed, you won't benefit from what we worked hard for.

I said what I said!!!

If you didn't fight for Puntland or put some kind of work for Puntland, you're not welcomed, you won't benefit from what we worked hard for.

I said what I said!!!

We shouldn’t be helping our enemies. What kind of dumb shit is that? Would you help an HG or Mx who shoot you after you’ve helped him?

We both know qabil is a lot worse back in Somalia. We should only be helping our own people, for instance why build a water well in a place like Saaxo when we could have built the same thing in Calula.

d49817b4f8d3235726d16f679e07138a.gif

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
I would allow all Mudug/Galguduud Daroods into Puntland. What do the people of saaxo have to do with siad barre? Pls stop this useless qabyaalad from 41 years ago.
She's right. Siad Barre recruited his Red Berets heavily from certain clans with Wagardhac being an obvious one. They committed unspeakable atrocities against us just because they could without a second thought. We haven't forgotten.
The Saaxo community are apart of Puntland state cuqdada iska saara boowe
They are part of Puntland by the grace of reer Mudug. Since they aren't part of Puntland proper, they breathe only by our permission. We can forsake them at any point and watch them get swallowed whole by Hawiye.
I'm simply stating a fact , most MJ I have met do not vehemently hate Siad barre and some reminisce his time. I'm not MJ but from bosaso as Warsan.
Siad Barre's atrocities were focused on certain subclans in north Mudug. Most other Majeerteens were insulated from it but still faced discrimination in Mogadishu. The reason why many Majeerteen don't hate Siad as much as you might expect is because we were on the same side in 1991 when Hawiye ignited a clan war but it was a very rocky road getting there.

Over the course of a decade, SSDF was the only rebel movement in the country and was systematically dismantled by not one but two countries: Somalia and Ethiopia. There's a lot of talk about the SSDF being supported by Ethiopia but not a lot of talk about Siad Barre collaborating with them.

All of the leaders were killed or arrested and the remaining members were forced to surrender. They came to a deal with the Siad Barre that put his war against our clan on hold. At this point, other rebel movements began sprouting up across the country and he needed less enemies. With murmurs of Hawiye plans to genocide Darood across the country, old enemies turned into allies over night. Even Morgan, the biggest traitor of them all, was welcomed back into the fold because of the larger threat posed by the rabid horde of bloodthirsty hůtus.

Much of today's politics is more informed by the more recent and turbulent civil war than the events of the 70s and 80s and Majeerteen in general don't hold grudges for better or worse.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
@Khalaf you are cumar maxamuud SSDF was a mostly cumar maxamuud project and they bore the brunt of siad barres crackdown welcome to the weird and wacky sspot where an ciise riyoole,cusmaan maxamuud and a reer bicidyahan of all people are pressuring you to hate MX not even reer diini but wagardhac of all people just understand it's only internet not real life awoowe :chrisfreshhah:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
I've noticed Mareexaan Shegatos like to claim Reer Khalaf, I've seen it time and time again.
I have a Reer Khalaf aunt who married a MX and moved from Gaalkacyo to their degaans in Galbeed to live with them. I believe that Reer Khalaf and Wagardhac intermarry a lot so they are an easy in for sheegaato ba-böons.
@PuntiteQueen This is confusing you want to ban people based on what their qabil did 40 years ago, and since when do you speak for all MJ???
Some people are branded for something they did a thousand years ago (Madhiban) so I don't see an issue with banning a qabiil that refuses to apologize for their actions just a few short decades ago.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
A MX guy dumped her I'm 100% sure miskiinta her subclan were Barre loyalists and have been intermarrying with MX for generations I'm sure she has MX in her bloodline too she has a weird fetish for MXs
Typical reer badiyo small teeth person, first thing you scream is, MX gUy dUmPeD hEr... Oo oh that's why she hates us.

tenor.gif

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Allah did not punish siad barre and his kin,
Siad Barre died on a Nigerian toilet and Gedo is occupied by KDF AIDs ridden Madows and Al Shabaab. If that isn't a punishment then I don't know what is.
:mjlol:

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Siad Barre died on a Nigerian toilet and Gedo is occupied by KDF AIDs ridden Madows and Al Shabaab. If that isn't a punishment then I don't know what is.
:mjlol:
Using Jeegaan lines be original dude Siad Barre was a mujaahid doesn't matter how he died his grave smells like perfume is Allah punishing Reer Gedo for Siad Barre and not Mudug where he's actually from idiot:drakelaugh:

Trending