Remove Red Beret area "Saaxo" from Puntland

The truth is that Marehan are not relevant in Somalia's political scene.

Marehan are not even relevant in Galmudug hence why Saaxo joined Puntland and do not even have full control of Gedo.. smh.

You are centralist HAG puppets and they can cut your strings at any moment.

No amount of lies about Majeerteen will change your situation.

Kulaha Hobyo belonged to MJs, iska aamus, ignoramus.

Well said sister PuntiteQueen.:nvjpqts:

Somalia belongs to those who own states and anyone other than that is irrelevant, hence why langaab marehan want to take Jubaland by force using Ethiopia iyo HAG muscle, which they will never succeed insha'Allahi.

Mx waa irrelevant stateless langaabs.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
The truth is that Marehan are not relevant in Somalia's political scene.

Marehan are not even relevant in Galmudug hence why Saaxo joined Puntland and do not even have full control of Gedo.. smh.

You are centralist HAG puppets and they can cut your strings at any moment.

No amount of lies about Majeerteen will change your situation.

Kulaha Hobyo belonged to MJs, iska aamus, ignoramus.

That's not the truth kkk. MX are the ones leading Somalia's political scene. Just recently a landeere MX man was appointed mayor of Geladin Ethiopia. MX in GG lead by mudane Ugaas Carabey kufi slapped the old oday that was called Xaaf into resigning. Saaxo ppl are playing sly games on y'all and y'all trust my Red Berets :mjlaugh: We have full control of Kismayo, Gedo, Jubbada Dhexe. Omar Abdirashid is a true HAG puppet. Farmaajo eliminated HAG and appointed a man from Beesha 15 min to reduce their clout in Mogadishu. Farmaajo is the damn President his rule is everything and nobody can't stop it. The situation y'all are in is funny I rule you in Gelaadi. :mjpls: Only buffoon is you denying you guys had settlements in Hobyo. Since that's automatic L

Sheikh

VIP
Well said sister PuntiteQueen.:nvjpqts:

Somalia belongs to those who own states and anyone other than that is irrelevant, hence why langaab marehan want to take Jubaland by force using Ethiopia iyo HAG muscle, which they will never succeed insha'Allahi.

Mx waa irrelevant stateless langaabs.

I'm the President of Somalia and I rule you langaabs together and I also have Jubaland. MX use their own strength. HAG are Farmaajo and Kheyre's waterboys no need to lie sxb. We shall succeed inshallah. Habar Dugaag are looma oyaan langaabs fighting each other atm :hahaidiot:

Sheikh

VIP
:liberaltears:

"Hobyo is Majeerteen land"
"Kismaayo unuka leh"
"We run Geladin"

Reer Abo Siyaad are pathological liars.
Must be a coping mechanism for taking countless L's.

We only take W's nothing short of that walaal only y'all take L's against everybody lol. Celi iyo Wagardhac gonna karbash your small sub clan in Ethiopia :damedamn:

We only take W's nothing short of that walaal only y'all take L's against everybody lol. Celi iyo Wagardhac gonna karbash your small sub clan in Ethiopia :damedamn:
Did you forget that I gave you refuge in doollo after salebaan karbaashed the shit out of you :chrisfreshhah:

Don’t think little skirmishes in the badiyo mean anything my refugee friend :trumpsmirk:

Sheikh

VIP
Did you forget that I gave you refuge in doollo after salebaan karbaashed the shit out of you :chrisfreshhah:

Don’t think little skirmishes in the badiyo mean anything my refugee friend :trumpsmirk:

Lool sxb. If the ppl of Dollo greeted the landeere Ugaases then that's really rare and nice. Kudos daadka Dollo. But my Wagardhac brothas karbashed Saleebaan. :manny: Every skirmish that occasionally happens means something huge is brewing fam :damedamn: