Remembering the Isaaq Genocide

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
I'm not going to deny what was done to them in a systematic operation to destroy the native population and replace them, if it was me I would seek compensation from the successor government of Somalia since Farmajo acknowledged crimes took place.

:kanyeshrug:

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
I'm not going to deny what was done to them in a systematic operation to destroy the native population and replace them, I would seek compensation from the successor government of Somalia since Farmajo acknowledged crimes took place.

:kanyeshrug:
Then compensation would be needed for all the other groups too not just isaaqs.... it was almost a century ago. No one is going to pay :farmajoyaab:

Nobody wants fuckin compensation get it guys, its not like a beggar has anything to give
in the first place are you to blind to see WE DONT WANT YOU so stop repeating this
unity nonsense and move on, the clinging is not only sickening but getting quite embarassing
as well. Grow a pair guys

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
We did the same to the Isaaqs and ethiopian troops in Kalshaale, a single sub of Ahmed garaad mostly as well. Stop with this victim narrative, it’s so embarrassing to want to be a victim when we weren’t. Discuss real issues instead of pushing a lie.
I agree with you Ahmed Garaad are courageous people and good fights, they defended their city.
What I don’t like is this SNM running around world claiming they were killed as other people’s lives not that important.
At Hippocratic.

repo

VIP
Then compensation would be needed for all the other groups too not just isaaqs.... it was almost a century ago. No one is going to pay :farmajoyaab:

It happened 30 years ago and the effects of this crime is still felt very deeply in the Somaliland population. There must be restitution and full recognition of Somaliland's sovereignty.

Villainess

It happened 30 years ago and the effects of this crime is still felt very deeply in the Somaliland population. There must be restitution and full recognition of Somaliland's sovereignty.
isaaq’s werent the only ones affected. So many other groups too. If you want compensation, you should have told Siad himself. why make farmajo pay? its not his fault. No one can pay for the amount of people killed. its all up to allah

repo

VIP
isaaq’s werent the only ones affected. So many other groups too. If you want compensation, you should have told Siad himself. why make farmajo pay? its not his fault. No one can pay for the amount of people killed. its all up to allah
I'm not talking about Farmajo I'm talking about the entity he represents just like West Germany paid reparations to the Jews after the Holocaust in 1953. It was the successor government of Nazi Germany.

Villainess

I'm not talking about Farmajo I'm talking about the entity he represents just like West Germany paid reparations to the Jews after the Holocaust in 1953. It was the successor government of Nazi Germany.
Man are you high? Somalia can’t afford that we aren’t Germany. And fyi, Germany didn’t even accept the blame until they were forced too. The holocaust was way different than this the numbers are MUCH less

Gambar

VIP
Naa ma walantahay? Somalia can’t even afford to feed its own citizens.

Luckiiky our recognition is not in the hands of this nincompoops they cant even wipe
their own asses would you expect them to comorehend any better, what really reeks is
their pretensions of caring. The ultimate hypocrisy. Would really have appreciated it if they
would have nade their deep hatred of us manifestly clear, thats more manly

repo

VIP
Man are you high? Somalia can’t afford that we aren’t Germany. And fyi, Germany didn’t even accept the blame until they were forced too. The holocaust was way different than this the numbers are MUCH less
It would be hard for Germany to deny a crime the perpetrated in front of the world. A life is precious just cause less people were killed doesn't diminish the crime.

Gambar

VIP
He’s crazy if he thinks somalia will pay for a tribe. Isaaqs need to stop crying and get over it like the other groups did
I don’t agree with that. Somalia is aid dependent, they can’t slice a part of their budget to give compensation to the victims/families affected by 1988.

Luckiiky our recognition is not in the hands of this nincompoops they cant even wipe
their own asses would you expect them to comorehend any better, what really reeks is
their pretensions of caring. The ultimate hypocrisy. Would really have appreciated it if they
would have nade their deep hatred of us manifestly clear, thats more manly
It kind of is though, if Somalia today were to cede the territory of Somaliland then it would be independent and the rest of the world would follow suit. There’s a difference between declaring independence and having your own government and being internationally recognized as your own country and government.
Yall really let a Mexican bait you into a 4 page isku dir session
:mjlol:
I don’t even believe he’s a Mexican.

repo

VIP
Naa ma walantahay? Somalia can’t even afford to feed its own citizens.
It doesn't have to be in cash, Somalia has natural resources Somaliland needs for a growing population such a farmland. I believe Somaliland businesses should be given special treatment and the descendants of victims that live in poverty should also be given a share of the aid Somalia receives such as scholarships.

Gambar

VIP
It doesn't have to be in cash, Somalia has natural resources Somaliland needs for a growing population such a farmland. I believe Somaliland businesses should be given special treatment and the descendants of victims that live in poverty should also be given a share of the aid Somalia receives such as scholarships.
Why should they be given special treatment?

Villainess

WHY tho? Why should we help a country that doesn’t like us back? Why should Somaliland be giving a kickstart with gold and crowns? Get. Over. It.

i would rather they give resources to the raxanweeyne instead of greedy Isaaqs.

Yall really let a Mexican bait you into a 4 page isku dir session
:mjlol:
Good cause we really need to deal with bottom line of our conflict which is deep raw and
intense dislike of each other falsely presented as political differences. Our differences are
personal the quicker we are to come to terms with that the better for our futures

Trending