Remembering the Isaaq Genocide

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Why should they be given special treatment?
Because they employ Somalilanders and drive their economy since Somalia can't pay cash it must pay in assets that will benefit the people of Somaliland. Those businesses take money back to Somaliland and invest there.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Because they employ Somalilanders and drive their economy since Somalia can't pay cash it must pay in assets that will benefit the people of Somaliland. Those businesses take money back to Somaliland and invest there.
sL land gets enough help from the ajnabis. Go cry about it there.

it happened almost half a century ago, do you see any other qabiils demanding attention?

Good cause we really need to deal with bottom line of our conflict which is deep raw and
intense dislike of each other falsely presented as political differences. Our differences are
personal the quicker we are to come to terms with that the better for our futures
Take a breather sxb its been 30yrs you sound like you’re about to burst a blood vessel
:whoa:

Gambar

VIP
That’s not gonna happen and your reasoning sounds childish. Raxanweyne were effectively starved and over 200k people were displaced, killed, raped etc. Up until recently they weren’t even considered part of the major clans. You can’t demand Somalia recognizes your independence while also wanting to be given preferential treatment due to a horrible massacre in 1988. It sets a precedent and obviously Somalia can’t afford that.

Thank god it had to take a mexican to bring the raw and deeply held emotions out.
Good away with the hypocrisy let the real GAMES BEGIN. I can finally feel a solution around the corner. Even in therapy one is asked to bring their real emotions out as a precursor to any solution
So my request is from henceforth please let us be totally honest to each other about our true feelings and thoughts of each other, starting with me i deeoly detest non issacs

That’s not gonna happen and your reasoning sounds childish. Raxanweyne were effectively starved and over 200k people were displaced, killed, raped etc. Up until recently they weren’t even considered part of the major clans. You can’t demand Somalia recognizes your independence while also wanting to be given preferential treatment due to a horrible massacre in 1988. It sets a precedent and obviously Somalia can’t afford that.
You know your arguing with an MJ and not an Isaaq right?
:cosbyhmm:

Gambar

VIP
You know your arguing with an MJ and not an Isaaq right? :cosbyhmm:
Ma hubta?

Thank god it had to take a mexican to bring the raw and deeply held emotions out.
Good away with the hypocrisy let the real GAMES BEGIN. I can finally feel a solution around the corner. Even in therapy one is asked to bring their real emotions out as a precursor to any solution
So my request is from henceforth please let us be totally honest to each other about our true feelings and thoughts of each other, starting with me i deeoly detest non issacs
War ya Ilahay yaqaan we have another Dr Osman :ileycry:

I believe in superiority of clans and races and hierachy of matter its apparently clear
that the only relationship that can exist between isaacs and the somalis is one of leader and
follower albeit of the benevolent kind and at the moment brothers am not in a position to offer it.
So please give me time to breath and get my act together than i will be able to do my duty

repo

VIP
No government starved the Rahanweyn, what happened to them was a result of lack of government and a famine, there wasn't a systematic effort by the government to kill them. There wasn't even a government when that happened.

If you acknowledge we were wronged and I am speaking as a Somalilander now, then you must include restitution as justice.

repo

VIP
WHY tho? Why should we help a country that doesn’t like us back? Why should Somaliland be giving a kickstart with gold and crowns? Get. Over. It.

i would rather they give resources to the raxanweeyne instead of greedy Isaaqs.
This is your prejudice talking. It's not about kickstart it's about giving victims of crimes the chance to regain their dignity.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
This is your prejudice talking. It's not about kickstart it's about giving victims of crimes the chance to regain their dignity.
”their dignity” Their pride with SL is enough “dignity”. Walal no one is paying the isaaqs. Go sell your own recourses you have enough

Gambar

VIP
No government starved the Rahanweyn, what happened to them was a result of lack of government and a famine, there wasn't a systematic effort by the government to kill them. There wasn't even a government when that happened.

If you acknowledge we were wronged and I am speaking as a Somalilander now, then you must include restitution as justice.
You are right, it was a man made famine by a clan warlord. Somaliland also has clan warlords that victimized other Somalis in their government so until they clean house, they have no case for justice.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Only @sincity could get away with larping as an Isaaq by just changing his avatar to a Somaliland flag and have everyone convinced. The nigga doesn't even need to change his name.

:dead1:

Let me get this straight. The bombardments and most of the assault took place in Hargeisa and Burco. Do you know the combined populations of those two cities in 1988?! 250k. Are you saying the regime killed the entire populations of those two cities?! Bombardments happen all the time in warzones... The picture you posted is one bungalow Villa probably devastated by the aerial bombardments but it's one small house in the city, the adjacent houses could have been fully intact with zero damages whatsoever. Wikipedia can be edited easily, I know members on this forum who edit Wikipedia topics to match their own narratives. Don't fall for their trap.
@Susa the single most destructive bombing raid in human history happened to Tokyo, Japan in 1945 (Not the Nukes).

It flattened 45km² leaving 100k killed and over 1 Million homeless.

Please understand my point here, Tokyo had 4 Million residents in 1945 but lost 100k civlians to those devastating raids perpetrated by the Americans. How can small cities of Burco and Hargeisa with combined populations of 250k suffer 200k deaths by aerial bombardments?!! Ask yourself that question. It's IMPOSSIBLE.
Aerial bombardment combined with the targeted killing as well, not just the bombings.

What happened to the isaaqs was disgusting, AUN to the innocents but its clear that what happened in 88 is still an open wound and we all know reparations Isnt a viable option, you should just take the MJ route which is revenge and war :trumpsmirk: :trumpsmirk:

There died 500 civilians or less. Im heavily leaning towards or less.
Those are 10-30bodies you showed.If you say 200k perished then be prepared to show ten thousand times more than that. If you believe 50k , be prepared to show 5thousand times more. If you believe 10k died, show me 1000 times more bodies than that. What are their names and their susbsubsub clan's? Provide for me 10k names and their subsubsub clans.

Kacaan did to isaaq whatever they did to MJ. Oppressive, unjust, dictatorial ..maybe. but it was not clan cleansing. So to say that a government suppressing Rebel groups Killed more people than Agents of Ethnic cleansing whose sole objective was to mass murder as much as possible, is simply nonesense.
Kacaan did much worse to Isaaq than any other clan in Soomaaliya. Foolish of you to even compare the two, kacaan wanted all Isaaq dead. Majerteen killings does not compare to a whole genocide that was conducted to wipe Isaaq off the face of the earth. Do you want to see more victims? Bet.

1601660250284.png

1601660343435.png

Kacaan did much worse to Isaaq than any other clan in Soomaaliya. Foolish of you to even compare the two, kacaan wanted all Isaaq dead. Majerteen killings does not compare to a whole genocide that was conducted to wipe Isaaq off the face of the earth. Do you want to see more victims? Bet.

View attachment 144203

View attachment 144204
These are dhulbahante and ogaden bones as far i know. They could even be from boorama or inter isaaq wars. But still, yall need to show 1k bodies side by side. We wanna see 1k bodies laid side by side and record an uneditted video. 1k bodies that are dna tested to be mostly T haplogroup and isaaq subclade of ev32 and we wanna know their relatives so we can dna test and see if theyre recently related, because they could be bones from 200years ago. The majority of the bones must also be autopsied and the cause of death be found to be Crushed by rock and explosion. You and i both know that even 1k bones that meet those reauirements wont be scavenged no matter how many grave sites you rob. Complete this task first. You would struggle with this task, let alone anywhere near crazy numbers like 50thousand and 200thousands.

I wanna tear-jerk for you as much as the next shmuck but you have to answer some questions of logic beforehand:yousmart:

Last edited:

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
These are dhulbahante and ogaden bones as far i know. They could even be from boorama or inter isaaq wars. But still, yall need to show 1k bodies side by side. We wanna see 1k bodies laid side by side and record an uneditted video. 1k bodies that are dna tested to be mostly T haplogroup and isaaq subclade of ev32 and we wanna know their relatives so we can dna test and see if theyre recently related, because they could be bones from 200years ago. The majority of the bones must also be autopsied and the cause of death be found to be Crushed by rock and explosion. You and i both know that even 1k bones that meet those reauirements wont be scavenged no matter how many grave sites you rob. Complete this task first. You would struggle with this task, let alone anywhere near crazy numbers like 50thousand and 200thousands.

I wanna tear-jerk for you as much as the next shmuck but you have to answer some questions of logic beforehand:yousmart:
Most are from Hargeisa graveyard from since 1800st.
They just keep collecting old bones.
I don’t believe any mass killings. There were some few civilian casualties.
More people died in Mogadish. Also Mogadishu and Kismaayo during civil war.

sure none of us like the eyedoor folk but its wrong to deny their massacre by the kacaan, from getting bombed to killing civilians what happened to them was unjust, they were clan cleansed

Precisely why anything after Harti Kombe is Dead to me:mjdontkno:
But you wont catch me lying about the death toll

Trending