Remembering the Isaaq Genocide

I think it is extremely important that all Muslims and all people be in solidarity with the Isaaq clan, remembering what they suffered under the monster Siad Barre.

For that purpose, I would like to produce some material that explains about the horrors that the Isaaq suffered. The north has to have its freedom. What happened should not be forgotten and all people should remember and should be in solidarity, given what the Isaaq clan has suffered.

(I urge people to click on the tweets to see more if they have not seen the information previously)

and of course this documentary is very well known and many have probably seen it but I would like to post it as well in case anyone hasn't seen it. What happened should never be forgotten.

An Isaac woman told me herself about what her family experienced.

Watch these documents:

1601582393093.jpeg

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
Selaanyo is also war criminals, he killed many people in Kalshaale and In Sool and SSC.
Muse Biixi handraab killed many people in Borome Awdal.
Should be brought to justice.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
he’s a criminal yes, and he shouldn’t have killed the people of Allah. However, he contributed so much to the Somali achievements. He’s as much as a monster as the presidents of the Somali states SL. May Allah forgive the souls of those who were killed.

OffTheDome

Proud American
Pussy ass Faqaash couldn’t defeat 3000 Geel Jiries so they targeted civilians after the SNM launched successful operations. AUN but those that calaal on twitter shouldn’t be allowed to use the internet. You diminish our victory over the Faqaash by acting like victims smh

Last edited:

OffTheDome

Proud American
he’s a criminal yes, and he shouldn’t have killed the people of Allah. However, he contributed so much to the Somali achievements. He’s as much as a monster as the presidents of the Somali states SL. May Allah forgive the souls of those who were killed.
A Puntlander saying this??
:dead:

giphy.gif

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
Aun to all the victims and may Allah give them the highest rank in jannah. May Allah also ease the pain and suffering their loved ones went through 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽

Last edited:

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
If I were to use those same type of sources against china you would dismiss it as western media. Im not going to spend my time on Somali history with a Mexican.

You should learn the diin correctly before you use it to promote clannism :heh:

Pussy ass Faqaash couldn’t defeat 3000 Geel Jiries so they targeted civilians after the SNM launched successful operations. AUN but those that calaal on twitter shouldn’t be allowed to use the internet. You diminish our victory over the Faqaash by acting like victims smh
Simple question who do you consider being faqaash ?

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Farmaajo has paid for the crimes committed by his uncle siad barre family ruled despotic tyrannical leninist regime against the people of hargaysa. By giving sool and sanaag to muuse bixi. saleeban gaal and micheal mariam who are the most prominent politicians from hargaysa, burco and berbera and many others have discribed the horrific nature of the genocide that took place, millions of people were killed in burco, hargaysa and berbera.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
@Omar del Sur I thought you were Sheikh who's not interested in political affairs. Isaaq can cry about 1988 but they've committed heinous crimes against others too. Maybe they should admit their wrongdoings first before people accept their victim hood. Majeerteen have gone through the same experience but you don't see them crying about it.

If I were to use those same type of sources against china you would dismiss it as western media. Im not going to spend my time on Somali history with a Mexican.

You should learn the diin correctly before you use it to promote clannism :heh:

it is a good shot and I actually agree with you. but the aim was to promote information about a specific subject, the information is independent of me and the information was propagated, which is the point.

I mean suppose I'm actually a bad guy or whatever anyone would like to think. all that is good and well.

but the whole subject is completely independent of me. I wanted to disseminate some information and I did so. the information is the point, not me.

as to whether it is true or not..... it is the information and its underlying reality (or unreality if you argue that it's fake) that is actually important. I'm not actually important or relevant as far as the subject.

it is not me you have to argue with or not argue with.

the information isn't from me. I clicked copy and paste.

I agree with you but I'm not even relevant. my task was to perform a certain function, I've done so and I'm irrelevant.

I am a totally different subject and what people think on the subject shouldn't be mixed with their opinion on me. as for myself... the subject has been studied even in India. I am interested in history in general. I've read about a lot of different countries.

but seriously, I'm not relevant. attack me in as strong a way you like but no criticism of me touches the subject matter. therefore, metaphorically slay me with words if you like. in as brutal and piercing a way as you like.

but this has nothing to do with me and the subject is 100% independent of me. I'm no more relevant than the stream of data transmitting text to the server. I'm like a mailman. I could be a drunk mailman, saintly mailman, it's fine if you attack me but the envelope is already out of my hands and isn't attached to me.

@Omar del Sur I thought you were Sheikh who's not interested in political affairs. Isaaq can cry about 1988 but they've committed heinous crimes against others too. Maybe they should admit their wrongdoings first before people accept their victim hood. Majeerteen have gone through the same experience but you don't see them crying about it.

there was another poster (not you) who attacked me for my race, as is kind of usual on this forum if someone disagrees with me (and honestly I don't even blame them here- I agree with everything in OP but I think I should not have said anything about north being free- I stand by everything else in OP, though). which is fine but I want to attack myself for my race as well

how on earth does a Mexican here end up getting referred to as a Sheikh??????

I got banned from another forum for discussing yahud and I figured this was a place where I could discuss Islam, get away with talking about yahud and also not deal with a totally eurocentric viewpoint.... but anyways....

how on earth do I end up getting called as a Sheikh on here????

you have a Mexican being referred to as a Sheikh and you have Somalis who are bragging about zina.

I hope this infuriates everyone here.

to be honest, I had left this forum a while back and I came back because I glanced at it and I was fed up with seeing Lum being bullied for trying to promote Islam.

what is wrong with this world? you have Somalis bullying people for being Muslim and you have a Mexican being referred to as a Sheikh. and by God I have never in my life referred to myself as a Sheikh. I don't even consider myself a pious person but I can understand how I would possibly be perceived as a Sheikh if you compare me with men bragging about zina.

another thing I'd like to mention is I posted this in the history section and the mods moved it to politics. I have never posted in the Somali politics section and have no desire to do so.

how do we end up in a situation who are actually raised Muslim and are from actual Muslim countries (I'm not even talking about a specific Muslim country btw) are taking Islam as a joke and random Mexicans who don't even know Arabic are being called as a Sheikh???

it is insane.

I am not remotely anywhere near being a Sheikh and have never in my life claimed to be.

it is only that the standards are so low that anyone would even talk about me like that.

don't even support me if you don't want. an ajnaabi promoting Islam while people raised as Muslim are promoting zina and atheism???! my God!

why should people here support an ajnaabi? I don't even care if people support me.

but for the love of God I urge the people on this site to at least support Somali Muslims (ones that don't treat the dīn as a joke) on here and to help raise the bar a little so some random guy who has skimmed through 40 Hadith of Imam Nawawi isn't perceived as some sort of Sheikh.

I feel like I'm living in some kind of crazy end times scenario where having watched a few vids on the PeopleOfKnowledge YouTube channel makes people perceive you as a Sheikh

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
A Puntlander saying this??
:dead:

giphy.gif

First of all AUN to all the Isaq,MJs,RX vicitms.🙏📿

Secondly she is not a Puntite sxb, she is obviously from the Gettho state and is trying to larp as one of us, no Puntite praises that atheist mass murderer.

It looks like @PuntiteQueen need new addition to her monthly sheegato edition on silver platter :wow1:

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
@Omar del Sur
Nobody bullied you for being Mexican but you being a young Mexican means you are very likely to know next to nothing about Somali history which is such a niche most Somalis dont know much about it.

You were not merely relaying information of the crimes of the era you were making a point and an opinion. “The muslims should stand in solidarity with the Isaaq clan” Against who other Somalis? The MSB regime has long ended if you were not aware.

“The north must have its freedom” the promotion of division between Muslims is something which I dont think we need to argue over as right or wrong. “The North” doesnt exist and Isaaqs as a clan are not subjugated by some evil “South”. You bought into some womens clannist ideals of making a one clan state and a return to a colonial project. I.e. The British Somaliland protectorate.

There was a communist government they did bad things to everyone the South is not anymore to blame then the North.

Trending

Latest posts