Remembering the Isaaq Genocide

reer

VIP
@Omar del Sur
Nobody bullied you for being Mexican but you being a young Mexican means you are very likely to know next to nothing about Somali history which is such a niche most Somalis dont know much about it.

You were not merely relaying information of the crimes of the era you were making a point and an opinion. “The muslims should stand in solidarity with the Isaaq clan” Against who other Somalis? The MSB regime has long ended if you were not aware.

“The north must have its freedom” the promotion of division between Muslims is something which I dont think we need to argue over as right or wrong. “The North” doesnt exist and Isaaqs as a clan are not subjugated by some evil “South”. You bought into some womens clannist ideals of making a one clan state and a return to a colonial project. I.e. The British Somaliland protectorate.

There was a communist government they did bad things to everyone the South is not anymore to blame then the North.
dude is mexican? are you serious? :deadrose: i ain't believing him to me he is isaaq

there was another poster (not you) who attacked me for my race, as is kind of usual on this forum if someone disagrees with me (and honestly I don't even blame them here- I agree with everything in OP but I think I should not have said anything about north being free- I stand by everything else in OP, though). which is fine but I want to attack myself for my race as well

how on earth does a Mexican here end up getting referred to as a Sheikh??????

I got banned from another forum for discussing yahud and I figured this was a place where I could discuss Islam, get away with talking about yahud and also not deal with a totally eurocentric viewpoint.... but anyways....

how on earth do I end up getting called as a Sheikh on here????

you have a Mexican being referred to as a Sheikh and you have Somalis who are bragging about zina.

I hope this infuriates everyone here.

to be honest, I had left this forum a while back and I came back because I glanced at it and I was fed up with seeing Lum being bullied for trying to promote Islam.

what is wrong with this world? you have Somalis bullying people for being Muslim and you have a Mexican being referred to as a Sheikh. and by God I have never in my life referred to myself as a Sheikh. I don't even consider myself a pious person but I can understand how I would possibly be perceived as a Sheikh if you compare me with men bragging about zina.

another thing I'd like to mention is I posted this in the history section and the mods moved it to politics. I have never posted in the Somali politics section and have no desire to do so.

how do we end up in a situation who are actually raised Muslim and are from actual Muslim countries (I'm not even talking about a specific Muslim country btw) are taking Islam as a joke and random Mexicans who don't even know Arabic are being called as a Sheikh???

it is insane.

I am not remotely anywhere near being a Sheikh and have never in my life claimed to be.

it is only that the standards are so low that anyone would even talk about me like that.

don't even support me if you don't want. an ajnaabi promoting Islam while people raised as Muslim are promoting zina and atheism???! my God!

why should people here support an ajnaabi? I don't even care if people support me.

but for the love of God I urge the people on this site to at least support Somali Muslims (ones that don't treat the dīn as a joke) on here and to help raise the bar a little so some random guy who has skimmed through 40 Hadith of Imam Nawawi isn't perceived as some sort of Sheikh.
I don't know if you know this , but not all Somali is a Muslim. Just like the Mexican community , we are not monolithic.

OffTheDome

Proud American
First of all AUN to all the Isaq,MJs,RX vicitms.🙏📿

Secondly she is not a Puntite sxb, she is obviously from the Gettho state and is trying to larp as one of us, no Puntite praises that atheist mass murderer.

It looks like @PuntiteQueen need new addition to her monthly sheegato edition on silver platter :wow1:
It’s always the b.o.o.n.s, you can spot it from a mile away. They’re so ashamed they have to claim other qabils
:gucciwhat::chrisfreshhah:

why are majority of sheegatos b.o.o.n.s?
:drakelaugh:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
First of all AUN to all the Isaq,MJs,RX vicitms.🙏📿

Secondly she is not a Puntite sxb, she is obviously from the Gettho state and is trying to larp as one of us, no Puntite praises that atheist mass murderer.

It looks like @PuntiteQueen need new addition to her monthly sheegato edition on silver platter :wow1:
Are you STILL talking about me sahib?

giphy.gif

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Somali is an ethno-religion. Somali equates to islam, if you leave Islam you aren’t considered a true somali. It is what it is

Stop mentioning Islam when you have a tranny as a pfp, you even love mocking the religion miyaa you weird ass nigga and a trannylover.

Villainess

Stop mentioning Islam when you have a tranny as a pfp, you even love mocking the religion miyaa you weird ass nigga and a trannylover.
i change my pfp 10 times a days. My opinion has nothing to do with my profile, If your mad about it I suggest you get back in line with the rest of them.
:camby:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
there was another poster (not you) who attacked me for my race, as is kind of usual on this forum if someone disagrees with me (and honestly I don't even blame them here- I agree with everything in OP but I think I should not have said anything about north being free- I stand by everything else in OP, though). which is fine but I want to attack myself for my race as well

I got banned from another forum for discussing yahud and I figured this was a place where I could discuss Islam, get away with talking about yahud and also not deal with a totally eurocentric viewpoint.... but anyways....

you have a Mexican being referred to as a Sheikh and you have Somalis who are bragging about zina.

to be honest, I had left this forum a while back and I came back because I glanced at it and I was fed up with seeing Lum being bullied for trying to promote Islam.

what is wrong with this world? you have Somalis bullying people for being Muslim and you have a Mexican being referred to as a Sheikh. and by God I have never in my life referred to myself as a Sheikh. I don't even consider myself a pious person but I can understand how I would possibly be perceived as a Sheikh if you compare me with men bragging about zina.

another thing I'd like to mention is I posted this in the history section and the mods moved it to politics. I have never posted in the Somali politics section and have no desire to do so.

how do we end up in a situation who are actually raised Muslim and are from actual Muslim countries (I'm not even talking about a specific Muslim country btw) are taking Islam as a joke and random Mexicans who don't even know Arabic are being called as a Sheikh???

it is insane.

I am not remotely anywhere near being a Sheikh and have never in my life claimed to be.

it is only that the standards are so low that anyone would even talk about me like that.

don't even support me if you don't want. an ajnaabi promoting Islam while people raised as Muslim are promoting zina and atheism???! my God!

why should people here support an ajnaabi? I don't even care if people support me.

but for the love of God I urge the people on this site to at least support Somali Muslims (ones that don't treat the dīn as a joke) on here and to help raise the bar a little so some random guy who has skimmed through 40 Hadith of Imam Nawawi isn't perceived as some sort of Sheikh.
I never knew you were a beaner.
:shookgabre:

Villainess

Qaali No I am not mad at all,I just don't like someone claiming our regions, just be proud of your lineages.:bell:
Not the qali sayings again I’m getting tired of the comparisons.
anyways, who are you to tell me what my blood is?

giphy.gif

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP

it is insane.

Wow!! Your ranted about one word I called you for 16 paragraphs. You need to calm yourself bro, anonymous online forums like this one are destined to attract all kinds of degenerate freaks who promote apostasy and Zina, but not all of us promote such filthy western ideals. There will always be bad apples in the basket.

The only reason I called you Sheikh is that I thought you were well versed in the religion or at least have good knowledge about it to some extent considering how you mostly post threads in that section. I'm religious myself, hafiz and former Imam of a Masjid. Sometimes I post threads in that section too.

My issue with your thread here is the way you phrased about that incident.

You said "I think it is extremely important that all Muslims and all people be in solidarity with the Isaaq clan". It's true that the Isaaq clan was attacked by the regime of the former somali dictator Siad Barre, but there's nothing special about that incident considering how this same dictator attacked other Somali clans like My tribe Majeerteen. The casualties of both atrocities committed by that regime are quite similar tbh, but you don't see us crying on International TVs and vowing to divide the country.

There are Somali clans who suffered triple the damage of what the Isaaqs have suffered. For instance: Rahanwayn, they're numerous Somali clan that reside in Bay and Bakool regions of Southern Somalia. SNF and USC tribal factions fought over their region and eventually slaughtered the local Rahanwayn populations killing 250,000 in the peak years of the civil war 1991-1993. Have you ever heard of Rahanwayn SJW groups mourning and weeping on international TVs about this genocide?! No. The Darood tribe have also suffered countless genocides during the civil war but you don't see us crying about it. It's all politics my friend.

I understand you're not well versed with this specific incident considering your Mexican identity but WE ARE. Genuine Somalis with greater knowledge about history get repulsed when their hear such dishonest cries of the Isaaqs about this incident. The Isaaq clan regularly invite international TVs to videotape their women crying and further their own political agenda.

If your information about the incident is minimal or almost nonexistent then don't post about it. It will create more division and false assertions by the Isaaq members on this forum.

@Omar del Sur I thought you were Sheikh who's not interested in political affairs. Isaaq can cry about 1988 but they've committed heinous crimes against others too. Maybe they should admit their wrongdoings first before people accept their victim hood. Majeerteen have gone through the same experience but you don't see them crying about it.
True said SNM committed crimes against Ogaden refugee camps and they use the bones of those they killed to claim its Isaaq being killed by MSB.

MSB regime is long gone, why should "the north have its freedom"? Isaaq genocide was conducted in the 1980s, it's 2020. Time to get over it, nothing will bring back people who have been dead for 30+ years. Not to mention that's not even the main reason why Soomaaliland declared sovereignty from the South.

he’s a criminal yes, and he shouldn’t have killed the people of Allah. However, he contributed so much to the Somali achievements. He’s as much as a monster as the presidents of the Somali states SL. May Allah forgive the souls of those who were killed.
Got to disagree with you there bud. Maxamed Barre was much worse than any modern Soomaali politicians besides the likes of his son in law Morgan. He and his son in law have the blood of 200k+ innocent civilians on their hands, nobody comes close to matching that in Soomaaliya.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Got to disagree with you there bud. Maxamed Barre was much worse than any modern Soomaali politicians besides the likes of his son in law Morgan. He and his son in law have the blood of 200k+ innocent civilians on their hands, nobody comes close to matching that in Soomaaliya.
How did you come up with that magical number of 200k?!

How did you come up with that magical number of 200k?!
1601617552764.png

I'm more inclined to believe the high estimates considering how horribly destroyed Hargeisa, Burco, and Berbera were by late 1988.

1601617856715.png

And that the government forces would target random people, gather them, and then proceed to kill them afterward.

1601617904186.png

1601617973996.png

1601618000042.png

1601618076905.png

Target killings combined with the aerial bombardment, it's no surprise the death toll could be 200k or even higher.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
View attachment 144122

I'm more inclined to believe the high estimates considering how horribly destroyed Hargeisa, Burco, and Berbera were by late 1988.

View attachment 144124

And that the government forces would target random people, gather them, and then proceed to kill them afterward.

View attachment 144125

View attachment 144126

View attachment 144127

View attachment 144128

Target killings combined with the aerial bombardment, it's no surprise the death toll could be 200k or even higher.
Let me get this straight. The bombardments and most of the assault took place in Hargeisa and Burco. Do you know the combined populations of those two cities in 1988?! 250k. Are you saying the regime killed the entire populations of those two cities?! Bombardments happen all the time in warzones... The picture you posted is one bungalow Villa probably devastated by the aerial bombardments but it's one small house in the city, the adjacent houses could have been fully intact with zero damages whatsoever. Wikipedia can be edited easily, I know members on this forum who edit Wikipedia topics to match their own narratives. Don't fall for their trap.

Trending

Latest posts