Remember that video of american Somali girls beating up that hooyo? was cause she was the 2nd wife!

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
I have a question tho
How do women marry a married man knowing that is he is married? I blame the second wife for wrecking the happy home and the dad as well. You know what whole family is fucked up I bet the dad was a product of polygamy marriage.

Why did they not just beat up the Abo?:wtf:
He is the one who caused the situation in the first place, yet they decided to go for his second wife like Barbaric beast's.:what:
because they are females, they always go for the women no matter what the man has done its always like that. which is why having multiple women is a headache, a lot of jealousy and envy will come out and f*ck that shit.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Lool eveyone saying what if hey killed heir unborn sibling. Does it look like they care and will want anything to do with that baby I'm sure to them the child will just be their fathers other kid thats it.
:wtfdis:

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Lool eveyone saying what if hey killed heir unborn sibling. Does it look like they care and will want anything to do with that baby I'm sure to them the child will just be their fathers other kid thats it.
:wtfdis:

Even your words tastes like malab :rejoice:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
I have a question tho
How do women marry a married man knowing that is he is married? I blame the second wife for wrecking the happy home and the dad as well. You know what whole family is fucked up I bet the dad was a product of polygamy marriage.
I read about it and apparently some women like the fact that the guy is already married and made his mistakes and stuff with the first wife and they usually are better to their 2nd since they've matured through the first and know how to take care of them and the children better etc.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
You still didn't answer my question.

Was your Jamaican wife a when you impregnanted her before marriage?

The same bastard calling somali women is bedding Jamaican dhagax woman.

I bet she uses the strap on on your ass.

You want Somali women to have same disease you probably have.

Tell us how many stds you have? Nacala adiga iyo sanjikaga kuyaal. Domt start shit you can't finish.
You tell him sister wallahi no offence but he's with one of these rap sister, accidently had to marry her after she's pregnant andhes talking about xalimos. Fix up

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
I've literally had it with you. I used to back you, and defend you on many occations. But today you crossed the line. To actually defend these animals, shows what kind of a person you really are. You are foul. You know what you can do for me,

KILL YOURSELF.

Do it tonight. Trust me, it will be a better outcome for you and those around you.
You got hurt because it's the truth. Do you have periods or something or are your hormones messed up because of your age.:mjlol:
I did hear once that as men age their oestrogen increases.:cosbyhmm:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
I would never take a second wife, or a third or fourth for that matter. Not even if I would have the material means for it. Too many decent guys out there not able to have even one.

Sometimes even one is too much.

Men of today take multiple wifes for all the wrong reasons, to feed their ego, show off and to still their hedonistic urges.

Taking multiple wifes in the past was primarily an act of solidarity towards the community, due to many widows/wars/poverty. With the exception of rulers of course that did it because of pure pleasure and pursuit of satisfaction of sexual urges.
I wOuLd NeVEr tAke a SeCoNd WiFe, oR a tHirD Or FoUrtH.:krs:
ToO mAnY dEcEnT GuYs :ummhmm:
But did anyone ask you and youre not even married why is that even relevant to say now. There are certain strict guidelines for men who want a wife and other guidelines if you want a second that the guy must meet before marrying.
Those guidelines were made for guys who would like a second wife maybe if the first can't have children or if they married widows or something etc.
If you never wanted one anyway then just like when you read the ayats like about women's hijab you read understand it and if it doenst relate to you then move on:heh:
Can't stand the I don't want a 2nd wife abdis as if it'll give them pussy points declaring :drakewtf:
And we don't care if these girls make Somalis look bad in the west we arent yearning for acceptance unlike you and your "people" :damn:and they'll hate us regardless :drakekidding:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
I wOuLd NeVEr tAke a SeCoNd WiFe, oR a tHirD Or FoUrtH.:krs:
ToO mAnY dEcEnT GuYs :ummhmm:
But did anyone ask you and youre not even married why is that even relevant to say now. There are certain strict guidelines for men who want a wife and other guidelines if you want a second that the guy must meet before marrying.
Those guidelines were made for guys who would like a second wife maybe if the first can't have children or if they married widows or something etc.
If you never wanted one anyway then just like when you read the ayats like about women's hijab you read understand it and if it doenst relate to you then move on:heh:
Can't stand the I don't want a 2nd wife abdis as if it'll give them pussy points declaring :drakewtf:
And we don't care if these girls make Somalis look bad in the west we arent yearning for acceptance unlike you and your "people" :damn:and they'll hate us regardless :drakekidding:

Omg he triggered you sooo hard:krs::gladbron::ooh:

@Molotoff good fucking job!!!

Who is the lady in the red dress? Is it the innocent soon to be mother or the other evil that let loose her animals on her! They should all be arrested, what a disgusting behaviour ufff & the fact that no one stepped in to help her.

It seems to me that they took them to court, by looking at the setting of that place:ftw9nwa:

Last edited:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Guys btw the girls didn't fight the step mum because she's just the step mum apparently she's been talking smack to their mum and they flew in from or in to seattle just to talk with the step mum and resolve it but it went south.
I don't blame the girls they were just defending their mother and I'd do the same too wallahi this is mainly the father fault and the two mum's. They should have acted like adults and talked it between themselves and leave the girls out of it.
Now the dad has a unborn child that might be hurt. His second wife is probably gonna need the hospital from that mashed up face and his daughters might be going jail since they're at court waiting.
All because he married another women without informing his first. Qasaaro somali men are wallahi.
The more I see these things the less I even want to marry one the only thing that stops me is that I want to live in Somalia and have somali kids.:mjcry:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
I just can't believe people on here was defending the 1st wife's behaviour.
:kanyehmm:
The 1st wife and her daughters were the only ones right in my opinion if someone talked smack about my mother watch me beat her. I know in our culture you're not menat to fight or even be rude to habaryars but if she stepped a line I'd be ready to beat her aswell. If the 2nd wife was so concerned about her unborn child she shouldn't have talked smack and she should have shut up until she was not pregnant.

The 1st wife and her daughters were the only ones right in my opinion if someone talked smack about my mother watch me beat her. I know in our culture you're not menat to fight or even be rude to habaryars but if she stepped a line I'd be ready to beat her aswell. If the 2nd wife was so concerned about her unborn child she shouldn't have talked smack and she should have shut up until she was not pregnant.
How the f*ck do u know if she talked smack or not? :mahubowtf:

That still doesn't give the right to lay hands on her, she's PREGNANT first of all! And you need to consider that the beef was between two grown women, the kids shouldn't have gotten involved in the first place. Another solution for them is to sit down with their husband and hash their problems out and part separate ways as grown women... However, if things got out of hands, and nothing worked... the girls could've at least threw a drink at her and just walked away, but not lay their hands on her, that's just ceeb.