Remember that video of american Somali girls beating up that hooyo? was cause she was the 2nd wife!

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Absolutely disgusting, these domesticated wild Xaarlimos are shameful for attacking a pregnant woman just because their father married a second wife? I hope they get what they deserve.

Last edited:

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
Absolutely disgusting, these Xaarlimos are shameful for attacking a pregnant woman just because their father married a second wife? I hope they get what they deserve.

Its sickening watching that. The guys there were pathetic and weak for not using force to get those animals off the poor old lady.

People like this need to be put down. When animals are uncontrollable we put them to sleep. Same thing need to happen. How you gonna attack a pregnant woman you bakhti

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
There’s no excuse whatsoever for this kind of behavior. Do they even realize that they almost killed their unborn siblings.

This is cambo cambo kids! Ncasiin! Absolute neefayaal daaqaya who just side with their jealous mom. Don’t they even know American justice system. Do they even know they 18 and will be charged as adults with no mercy

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
This is all the deadbeat father's fault.

He should have divorced the first wife and married this woman but instead he wanted to kill two birds with one stone.

The second wife probably knew he had a whole ass family but she still married him. She made her bed now she needs to lay on it (figuratively and literally) lmfao.

Secondly those daughters and their mother should also beat the saqajaan father of theirs.

Kids dont just do this if they are raised right. The mum must have encouraged them and she is probably a terrible mum with kids like that. Even in my wi

He should babe divorced the first wife and married this woman but instead he wanted to kill two birds with one stone.

The second wife probably knew he had a whole ass family but she still married him. She made her bed now she needs to lay on it (figuratively and literally) lmfao.
He has the right to have 2 wives. If this jealous cant handle it....ask for divorce. She is probably younger and prettier and the old hag sent her kids on her.

Gibiin-Udug

There’s no excuse whatsoever for this kind of behavior. Do they even realize that they almost killed their unborn siblings.

This is cambo cambo kids! Ncasiin! Absolute neefayaal daaqaya who just side with their jealous mom. Don’t they even know American justice system. Do they even know they 18 and will be charged as adults with no mercy
Do you also know the American justice, the deadbeat father can't marry two wives. He should be in jail also.

The homewrecker is stupid, how are you going to marry a married man and still agree to meet his jealous first wife. Dumb ass.

Gibiin-Udug

Kids dont just do this if they are raised right. The mum must have encouraged them and she is probably a terrible mum with kids like that. Even in my wi

He has the right to have 2 wives. If this jealous cant handle it....ask for divorce. She is probably younger and prettier and the old hag sent her kids on her.
In America, he doesn't have a right, he's going to be in jail.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

Ofc the mother is evil for training her daughters to be hyena savages.

@Reiko stay out of this! The man has every right to marry a second one. Besides he is an Mj, y’all need more manpower to defeat your opponents, don’t you :gucciwhat:

Gibiin-Udug

Ofc the mother is evil for training her daughters to be hyena savages.

@Reiko stay out of this! The man has every right to marry a second one. Besides he is an Mj, y’all need more manpower to defeat your opponents, don’t you :gucciwhat:
. I will not stay out of this.. I'm going to send a lawyer for the first wife.

Gibiin-Udug

He has every right. Gods right is all that matters. Just dont declare. Go ahead and prove he has two wives.
Allah swt also said, you should consult with your first wife. Don't hide your second wife, it's dambi. Stop picking and choosing the religion.

He's going to be in jail unless he denies the second wife and says she's also a side chick.

Allah swt also said, you should consult with your first wife. Don't hide your second wife, it's dambi. Stop picking and choosing the religion.

He's going to be in jail unless he denies the second wife and says she's also a side chick.
How do you know he didnt consult? A man gotta do what a man gotta do to avoid jail....so yeah he will deny if asked. And if a woman cant take the man having second wife...she should ask for divorce. Not send her bakhti kids on pregnant woman. I definetely intend to have 2 wives in the future. When the first is close to 50.....get a younger model

He should have divorced the first wife and married this woman but instead he wanted to kill two birds with one stone.

Secondly those daughters and their mother should also beat the saqajaan father of theirs.

Fucking retard. Her father made the choice, if the first wife wasn't content with it she could've demanded a divorce. The daughters have no say in this whatsoever. Embarassing ratchet chimps.

I hope she presses charges against them, can't be acting like an animal in a first world country.

Trending