Remember that video of american Somali girls beating up that hooyo? was cause she was the 2nd wife!

men are such evil people. :gucciwhat:

Why would you go and marry another women behind your wife back espescially when theres kids involved? I dont think those girls is much older than 15 or 16, they look really young. Ngl I think the reason the girls beat up the pregnant women was because their mom got really hurt by it, which is understandable.
Men and fathers doing this to there wifes is one of the biggest issues in Somalia. We should fight it and never tolerate things like this. Men that do such evil acts usually thinks its halal, they think Allah allows it but our deen say your first wife must agree with it and she must know of it.

The father obviously didnt tell the first wife and she later found out about it which hurt her really deeply. What he did is completely forbidden in Islam.

And to those people saying the girls should of beat up the father, how can they beat up their own father??? thats doesnt make sense, no one would beat their own father
:drakewtf:

Im on the first wife and the daughters side, they didnt do nothing wrong.

What type of idiots would jump the wife and not the husband?

Also very low IQ to almost kill your new sibling.

Get all of them deported back to Dahaab

:kodaksmiley:

Lol the husband would have probably killed them with a single punch if they tried that shit. :mjlol:

5E7C4857-A2EA-4FC2-80E7-0A120444639C.jpeg

Luugo baasto farahs can’t hurt a fly

:drakelaugh:

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
I wOuLd NeVEr tAke a SeCoNd WiFe, oR a tHirD Or FoUrtH.:krs:
ToO mAnY dEcEnT GuYs :ummhmm:
But did anyone ask you and youre not even married why is that even relevant to say now. There are certain strict guidelines for men who want a wife and other guidelines if you want a second that the guy must meet before marrying.
Those guidelines were made for guys who would like a second wife maybe if the first can't have children or if they married widows or something etc.
If you never wanted one anyway then just like when you read the ayats like about women's hijab you read understand it and if it doenst relate to you then move on:heh:
Can't stand the I don't want a 2nd wife abdis as if it'll give them pussy points declaring :drakewtf:
And we don't care if these girls make Somalis look bad in the west we arent yearning for acceptance unlike you and your "people" :damn:and they'll hate us regardless :drakekidding:

Why are you so mad? Why does this irritate you so much, the fact that people have opinions that differ from your own in this matter? Are you the 3rd wife of somebody?

I didn't say that it isn't ok for a man to take another wife in case his first pick can't bear him children. That is, after all, the main purpose of marriage. I mentioned the widow aspect, that is, the social responsibility/solidarity aspect of it all and that is fine.

But having a 2nd/3rd or even 4th wife today, in the 21 century, as a Muslim living in the technologically advanced and civilized Western world is, according to me, totally obsolete and it has totally played out the role it once had as an act of solidarity/social responsibility to the community, considering the fact that a a lot of women were left widowed due to loosing husbands in numerous wars and generally, due to poverty.

You got to put things in to context. The context is the 21 century, the West. What was applicable and deemed useful in the past is not anymore. Most men that take multiple wifes today, don't do it out of solidarity/social responsibility as it once was meant to be, this institution of polygamistic marriage. They do it due to the lowest urges that man has, sexual onces. To show off. And then they don't take care of the offspring. They just jump the ship once a wife ages. Really a materialistic way to view women, as production units that can be replaced. They produce children that are left for the Government to support and ubring. Where is the solidarity and social responsibility in that?

My people doesn't yearn for acceptance, we are accepted wherever we go as we are. That is, as authentic European Muslims. Unlike MENA flooding into the West but that will stop too, dont you worry.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative

Why are you so mad? Why does this irritate you so much, the fact that people have opinions that differ from your own in this matter? Are you the 3rd wife of somebody?

I didn't say that it isn't ok for a man to take another wife in case his first pick can't bear him children. That is, after all, the main purpose of marriage. I mentioned the widow aspect, that is, the social responsibility/solidarity aspect of it all and that is fine.

But having a 2nd/3rd or even 4th wife today, in the 21 century, as a Muslim living in the technologically advanced and civilized Western world is, according to me, totally obsolete and it has totally played out the role it once had as an act of solidarity/social responsibility to the community, considering the fact that a a lot of women were left widowed due to loosing husbands in numerous wars and generally, due to poverty.

You got to put things in to context. The context is the 21 century, the West. What was applicable and deemed useful in the past is not anymore. Most men that take multiple wifes today, don't do it out of solidarity/social responsibility as it once was meant to be, this institution of polygamistic marriage. They do it due to the lowest urges that man has, sexual onces. To show off. And then they don't take care of the offspring. They just jump the ship once a wife ages. Really a materialistic way to view women, as production units that can be replaced. They produce children that are left for the Government to support and ubring. Where is the solidarity and social responsibility in that?

My people doesn't yearn for acceptance, we are accepted wherever we go as we are. That is, as authentic European Muslims. Unlike MENA flooding into the West but that will stop too, dont you worry.
:williamswtf: wtf that sounds threatening I didn't think you were so European nationalistic.:reallymaury: And no I'm not the 3rd 2nd or 1st since I'm not married.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
:williamswtf: wtf that sounds threatening I didn't think you were so European nationalistic.:reallymaury: And no I'm not the 3rd 2nd or 1st since I'm not married.

If you are not married either, then why do you speak out on the topic, while denying other unmarried ones the right to do so?

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative

If you are not married either, then why do you speak out on the topic, while denying other unmarried ones the right to do so?
Because I'm not advocating for either multiple of single amount of spouses you were advocating for. I'm neutral on it.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Because I'm not advocating for either multiple of single amount of spouses you were advocating for. I'm neutral on it.

Your fierce reaction to my totally legitimate opinion was anything but neutral. And yes, I am all for 1 man 1 wife marriages. Multiple wifes only in poverty/widow conditions. Not, as it is today, to show off and to use only for sexual pleasure rendering in kids that aren't taken care of, that is, kids that are a burden to society/state.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative

Your fierce reaction to my totally legitimate opinion was anything but neutral. And yes, I am all for 1 man 1 wife marriages. Multiple wifes only in poverty/widow conditions. Not, as it is today, to show off and to use only for sexual pleasure rendering in kids that aren't taken care of, that is, kids that are a burden to society/state.
But multiple wives are only acceptable for richer men since poverty wouldn't be a concern since in islam only a man that can provide is allowed.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
But multiple wives are only acceptable for richer men since poverty wouldn't be a concern since in islam only a man that can provide is allowed.

My notion on poverty was that there were a lot of women living in poverty and therefore it was ok to marry them to help them cope better with the harsh reality of life.

The fact that it was only richer men that married multiple wives is clear and was not questioned by me.

Trending

Latest posts