Remains of a amazing creature has been found in Siberia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
:farmajoyaab:

The hound from hell: Severed 16-inch head of a giant Ice Age wolf - nearly TWICE the size of its modern-day descendants - is found amazingly preserved in Siberian permafrost after 40,000 years

• Decapitated head was found preserved in permafrost within the Yakutia region
  • The head is almost 16 inches long and the wolf is still bearing its teeth
  • The head of a modern Gray wolf in the Siberia region is 9.1 -11 inches
  • Unlikely to have been the trophy of ancient hunter as predated early man there

14648042-7128105-Frozen_in_time_The_snarling_beast_with_its_brain_intact_was_foun-m-4_1560267182006.jpg

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/science...-severed-body-40-000-years-ago-unearthed.html

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
thats why I believe that we as Humans were bigger in the past which also the Qurana and Hadith testify

Apollo

VIP
Animals used to be much bigger until the shitty species from Africa called Homo Sapiens killed off all the big animals.

Australia & New Zealand used to have animals like these:

diprotodon-size.jpg

santa-catarina-620x826.jpg

thats why I believe that we as Humans were bigger in the past which also the Qurana and Hadith testify

No, humans hunted down all the big animals.

Extinct Mammoth vs Modern African elephant:

eHtdIBd.jpg

I’m glad creatures like those are extinct LOL

Animals used to be much bigger until the shitty species from Africa called Homo Sapiens killed off all the big animals.

diprotodon-size.jpg

Mammoth vs modern African elephant:

eHtdIBd.jpg
If we lived among the giant long necked variety of vegetarian dinosaurs would they be danger to humans?

Bohol

VIP

diprotodon-size.jpg

Mammoth vs modern African elephant:

eHtdIBd.jpg

So the so called extinction of the dinosaurs were caused by humans? :pachah1:

Apollo

VIP
So the called extinct of the dinosaurs were caused by humans? :pachah1:

Dinosaurs went extinct millions of years ago, not thousands.

I am talking about stuff that happened between 60,000 and 10,000 years ago (the upper paleolithic). When humans left East Africa they started killing off all the big animals of Eurasia and the Americas.

Bears of Paleolithic North America were much bigger than current bears found there.

Me%2Band%2Bshort-faced%2Bbear%2BArctodus%2Bsimus%2C%2Blife-sized%2Bmodel%2C%2BDr%2BKarl%2BShuker.jpg

arctodus-size.jpg

Bohol

VIP

I am talking about stuff that happened between 60,000 and 10,000 years ago (the upper paleolithic). When humans left East Africa they started killing off all the big animals of Eurasia and the Americas.

Bears of Paleolithic North America were much bigger than current bears found there.

Me%2Band%2Bshort-faced%2Bbear%2BArctodus%2Bsimus%2C%2Blife-sized%2Bmodel%2C%2BDr%2BKarl%2BShuker.jpg

arctodus-size.jpg

It makes sense since big traits is passed on. For example a study recently found that a lot of the African elephants that had huge tusks are disappearing due to poaching as a result the elephants with small tusks and no tusks are surviving and passing on their traits.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP

arctodus-size.jpg

The Haast's eagle in New Zealand were giant eagles that used to pick humans and devour them. The species was the largest eagle known to have existed. Sadly, they got wiped out just 1400 years ago by humans.

harpergornis-and-rey-sillhouette.jpg

Imagine they existed today? :damedamn:

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP

diprotodon-size.jpg

Extinct Mammoth vs Modern African elephant:

eHtdIBd.jpg
I believe we were bigger in the past but made smaller by divine power to humble us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending