Remains of a amazing creature has been found in Siberia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
You, sir, is a racist. In no way is my 123 variants from this creature.
neanderthal_hunting.jpg

You wouldn't exist without some incel sapien shagging a neanderthal femcel. :ftw9nwa:

Tukraq

VIP
You wouldn't exist without some incel sapien shagging a neanderthal. :ftw9nwa:
funny thing is I think but not entirely sure that the Quran did mention something about turning a tribe into human apes as a punishment:faysalwtf: no way am I a descendant of them though:mugshotman:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
You wouldn't exist without some incel sapien shagging a neanderthal femcel. :ftw9nwa:
I highly doubt we were hunted by human creatures who were super strong fast with night vision and just as intelligent as us

:siilaanyolaugh:we would be toast

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Humans have been getting taller and bigger over the centuries due to increasing nutrition leading to each generation getting taller and bigger.
Yeah yeah yeah I've been told that xaar ever since I was in high-school. Biggest crap ever.

Humans aren't capable of extincting massive animals.

what if something happened recently, cataclysmic event that caused their extinction?:cosbyhmm:

It's really hard to believe this whole 5000 year human history bullshit.

VixR

Veritas
Humans aren't capable of extincting massive animals.

what if something happened recently, cataclysmic event that caused their extinction?:cosbyhmm:

It's really hard to believe this whole 5000 year human history bullshit.
You must be joking. Humans are doing a fantastic job extincting earth’s biodiversity today.

You must be joking. Humans are doing a fantastic job extincting earth’s biodiversity today.
yeah largely due to technology.

how much extincting could we have done with axes and arrows when our numbers were 90% less than it is today?

VixR

Veritas
yeah largely due to technology.

how much extincting could we have done with axes and arrows when our numbers were 90% less than it is today?
As soon as humans built rudimentary weapons, it was a huge shift and nothing was safe, even intimidating megafauna.

They’d cooperate in huge hunting parties. Intelligence > strength, and even if a few humans could be killed in an attempt, the “tribe” survived and continued to improve their methods.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
As soon as humans built rudimentary weapons, it was a huge shift and nothing was safe, even intimidating megafauna.

They’d cooperate in huge hunting parties. Intelligence > strength, and even if a few humans could be killed in an attempt, the “tribe” survived, and improved their methods.

Majority of human related extinctions have happened in the last century with the advent of the industrial age

They’d cooperate in huge hunting parties. Intelligence > strength, and even if a few humans could be killed in an attempt, the “tribe” survived and continued to improve their methods.
still, wouldn't be enough to make massive mammoths, and entire species of animals disappear. we are barely doing that today, with all the shit we are doing, especially on a global scale

VixR

Veritas
Majority of human related extinctions have happened in the last century with the advent of the industrial age
I’m not arguing with that, but it’s on a larger trend of mass extinctions following humans. The Industrial Age is an accelerant, because the environment is at play on top of human activity (deforestation and displacement of animals, plastic particles in the ocean killing fish and bird populations, large animals being devoid of prey, mass/efficient hunting of animals w/ guns for their features (ivory, etc))
still, wouldn't be enough to make massive mammoths, and entire species of animals disappear. we are barely doing that today, with all the shit we are doing.
You’re underestimating humans. Try to read about it. There’s a lot out there on the subject and it’s all interesting.

you think a few 100 thousand primitive humans scattered around earth would be enough to extinct entire species of animals?

Ken Kaneki

Somalia needs the KGB
still, wouldn't be enough to make massive mammoths, and entire species of animals disappear. we are barely doing that today, with all the shit we are doing, especially on a global scale
Mammoths and various other species went extinct to due to the changing climate along with hunters in Eursia and North America. What do you think led to their extinction?

It makes sense since big traits is passed on. For example a study recently found that a lot of the African elephants that had huge tusks are disappearing due to poaching as a result the elephants with small tusks and no tusks are surviving and passing on their traits.
This seems more logical than anything else.

In addition to that I'd like to Introduce my theory of how dinosaurs did not exist.

Think of a box of Legos. The box comes with a picture of what they Legos are meant to be used to be build like a space ship or an airplane. However, some creative people use the pieces to build something else. If I bought a box today and spilled the pieces on the floor of a daycare embezzling millions before the children arrived and told them to build without seeing the box, they would build wonders. Such is the case of archiologist. What if the tails of the dinosaurs we're just parts of the spin and walked on twos? What proof do they have they had scales? They found the pieces and went with their imaginations. DINOSAURS DID NOT EXIST, but caad and thamuud did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending