Remains of a amazing creature has been found in Siberia

Status
Not open for further replies.
All you did was show me a video of a thing bone. I have a large thigh bone too compaired to a midget.

According to Islam earth predates mankind and was inhabited by another race called Jinni. Ibliis was one of them. Animals and plants populated earth all that time. Most of these ancient animals died off for one reason or another and earth went through cycles of change. If bones are found that show evidence of these pre-human-history large animals, Islam won't deny it. Islam has no objective imposing religious view on it. There is no reason to object to bones found.

What Muslims object to is the make-belief ideas of how these animals including human beings came to be.

Apollo

VIP
They were human beings saxib. Different species can not produce fertile off-springs according to biology. Naming them Neanderthal does not make them nonhuman.

Political correctness..

Many related but different animal species can produce healthy offspring like dogs and wolves. Still a wolf will be much more like a savage than a dog.

Political correctness..

Many related but different animal species can produce healthy offspring like dogs and wolves. Still a wolf will be much more like a savage than a dog.
Going by biology he is right though. Dogs and wolves are both Canis (genus), and Homo sapiens and Neanderthals both human beings (genus).

Though yall are using two different (but valid, thats for biology for you go figure) definitions of a species, which is why the domestic dog is usually considered a subspecies of the wolf

According to Islam earth predates mankind and was inhabited by another race called Jinni. Ibliis was one of them. Animals and plants populated earth all that time. Most of these ancient animals died off for one reason or another and earth went through cycles of change. If bones are found that show evidence of these pre-human-history large animals, Islam won't deny it. Islam has no objective imposing religious view on it. There is no reason to object to bones found.

What Muslims object to is the make-belief ideas of how these animals including human beings came to be.
Saaxib show me a verse from the Quran or a Hadith that can validate this . Don't pull shit out your anus hole

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts