Religious Xalimos come in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bohol is a faker :)
I know he’s savage
Dude tries to play miskiin with me

@Bohol
I’m on to you
Only you can be behind all those bans ;)
Oi don't bring that niggas fury to me sxb. Wallahi i avoid any threads that geezer is on for a reason, hes a pure savage.

Yo Bohol your are the most certified g on this site:browtf:. I can assure you i have nothing to do with little child squad that's s gunning for you and i would be extremely grateful if you got rid of the @Jiron crew, that positivity gang are diluting this place with bullshit:damedamn:

Oi don't bring that niggas fury to me sxb. Wallahi i avoid any threads that geezer is on for a reason, hes a pure savage.

Yo Bohol your are the most certified g on this site:browtf:. I can assure you i have nothing to do with little child squad that's s gunning for you and i would be extremely grateful if you got rid of the @Jiron crew, that positivity gang are diluting this place with bullshit:damedamn:

What a simp you became
Where’s the fire you had
Low key a true savage
Even your insults are qashin now :gnzbryw:
You were so great
that at one time
I really hated you and
trust me I’m not the type
to hold grudges :nvjpqts:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Akhi the reason i said that is because this is maybe the third time i have asked her to stop doing that. I don't condone what he says nor do i care now . When @Boqol attacked her mother i told him to take it back, however when she repeats it again, even though she has been asked previously not to bring stuff like, then clearly i don't give a f*ck about what people say about her mother now. that is THE FUCKING REASON I INJECTED MYSELF INTO THIS CONVO.

I don’t two fucks about this guy, you simping .

Somalis kill each other over anything qabiil aswell some even got news stations dedicated to shit on qabiils what's your point

What a simp you became
Where’s the fire you had
Low key a true savage
Even your insults are qashin now :gnzbryw:
You were so great
that at one time
I really hated you and
trust me I’m not the type
to hold grudges :nvjpqts:
Why do you type like you're writing or poem or song:gucciwhat:. Hey i am the nicest guy on this site why would you hate me. I was jiron before jiron appeared, put respect on my name :ufdup:.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending