Votes: 1 1.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
People who believe others should be killed because they left their religion are selfish. Nothing else matters to you but oppressing other people. You're no better than any other supremacist in history. It is astounding that you consider yourself the victim in this scenario. Absolutely incredible.

You are a walking talking poster child against your own religion. You are the epitome of what people dislike about religion. A lack of humanity, supremacist thinking, us vs them mentality.

Its a good thing, not all muslims are like you.
If you betray you country in America that's treason & you will be killed.

If you betray your family & faith by leaving Islam in Somalia that apostasy then you will be killed.

If you kill a cow in India that blasphemy cause cows are sacred to them, then likewise you will be killed.

You don't have to agree with their law but you must respect it.

If you betray your family & faith by leaving Islam in Somalia that apostasy then you will be killed.

If you kill a cow in India that blasphemy cause cows are sacred to them, then likewise you will be killed.

Have you had a bump on the head and gone back 10 hours in the day? :draketf: Keep repeating it, and maybe you'll start to believe it yourself.

No, I don't respect the killing of people who don't kill other's, I don't care what country's law it is.

No, I don't respect the killing of people who don't kill other's, I don't care what country's law it is.

When you stop him from misrepresenting your views (you hate muslims baah) or sayin random things that dont matter (i love my religion more than puntland), his argument is - that's the law. If you expect something else, you're going to be waiting a long time sxb

He t
When you stop him from misrepresenting your views (you hate muslims baah) or sayin random things that dont matter (i love my religion more than puntland), his argument is - that's the law. If you expect something else, you're going to be waiting a long time sxb

He thinks just because were ex-Muslims that we agree with everything the west does lol. "
Cognitivedissonance" he did pick the right username lol.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
How do you plan to change the Quran? I reiterate I'm merely a slave of the most benevolent, the most wise, not my will but only his will.

How do you plan to change the Quran? I reiterate I'm merely a slave of the most benevolent, the most wise, not my will but only his will.

How do I want to change the Quran? The Quran says there is no compulsion in religion. The law of apostasy doesn't come from the Quran which doesn't specify capital punsihment for it you dipshit.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
How do I want to change the Quran? The Quran says there is no compulsion in religion. The law of apostasy doesn't come from the Quran which doesn't specify capital punsihment for it you dipshit.
That's if you were never a Muslim to begin with, but once you're a Muslim then it's obligatory for you to remain a Muslim. In a Muslim country that uses shariah apostasy is death, so I would suggest you don't go to Muslim countries having a name like Muhammad & saying your liberated now & you have evolved like Darwin predicted into a gaal.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Quran (4:89) - "They wish that you should disbelieve as they disbelieve, and then you would be equal; therefore take not to yourselves friends of them, until they emigrate in the way of God; then, if they turn their backs, take them, and slay them wherever you find them; take not to yourselves any one of them as friend or helper."

Quran (9:11-12) - "But if they repent and establish worship and pay the poor-due, then are they your brethren in religion. We detail Our revelations for a people who have knowledge. And if they break their pledges after their treaty (hath been made with you) and assail your religion, then fight the heads of disbelief - Lo! they have no binding oaths - in order that they may desist."

Other verses that seem to support the many Hadith that establish the death sentence for apostates are Quran verses 2:217, 9:73-74, 88:21, 5:54, 9:66.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending