Votes: 1 1.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Yeah yeah you all say that. Then the next breath you say we should be killed. You don't kill people you think are unimportant. Make your mind up.
And you didn't address anything I wrote, just another completely inconsequential statement, but don't worry I didn't expect you to. Let's be honest @Cognitivedissonance this conversation is over your head. Leave it to other Muslims who know how to make an argument/engage/have a discussion/conversation. You're obviously not capable of any of that.
You're entitled to your opinion, likewise so am I.

If I go to any country, I would respect the law of the land. In most Muslim countries apostasy, its part of the law of the land cause it's derived from the shariah, like wise in the west the law of the land is derived from the bible. I take it you live in the west? All I'm saying is if the west has capital punishment death for treason, yet the silence from you guys is deafening yet all your hate seemed to be reserved for shariah, why is that? Is it cause you use to be Muslim so it's personal, I'm baffled why the double standards? What will happen if you were to criticise Jews in the same manner wouldn't be deemed antisemitic? What's really good Somali gaalo, do you consider the overwhelming majority of Somalis who are Muslim, like 99.9% of them your enemies?

You're entitled to your opinion, likewise so am I.

If I go to any country, I would respect the law of the land. In most Muslim countries apostasy, its part of the law of the land cause it's derived from the shariah, like wise in the west the law of the land is derived from the bible. I take it you live in the west? All I'm saying is if the west has capital punishment death for treason, yet the silence from you guys is deafening yet all your hate seemed to be reserved for shariah, why is that? Is it cause you use to be Muslim so it's personal, I'm baffled why the double standards? What will happen if you were to criticise Jews in the same manner wouldn't be deemed antisemitic? What's really good Somali gaalo, do you consider the overwhelming majority of Somalis who are Muslim, like 99.9% of them your enemies?

You are acting like people are opposed to the laws of apostasy because they are the death penalty. I rarely see people make an argument about the death penalty here. The death penalty itself is not the issue at hand.

Look at it this way. The death penalty is usually preserved for crime that have caused a great deal of harm to people. Harming an individual/the country/the community etc. Apostasy itself does not harm anyone, that is why it is an obvious injustice that cannot be compared to other things like treason/murder/rape, where there is obvious harm committed. If you want to talk about the death penalty itself then that is another issue.

Just because something is the law of the land, doesn't make it right. Slavery is an injustice and oppression but was once the law of the land and was argued to be the law of the bible. Just because that was so, doesn't mean the abolitionists and the slaves shouldn't have been against it. Oppression is oppression, law of the land, law of god, whichever, whatever. It doesn't make a difference if it here, there or whichever country or whichever religion.

There isn't a double standard. Look around you, this conversation is taking place on a somali forum between muslims and non muslim somalis. The conversations that are happening will be centred around our culture, religions and heritage. The conversation that I joined here was about islamic attitudes towards those who leave islam. Why would I be talking about jews or whatever else? A lot of Jewish law is fucking revolting. But those are not my people. I don't know what jewish law says about people who leave judaism, but if there are jewish scholars who advocate for death then they are as wrong as you.

In answer to your last q. I have no reason to completely disregards or completely accept an entire people. If you're cool with me (to a reasonable degree), I will be cool with you (to a reasonable degree). It's very simple. If you think I should be killed, for leaving Islam and not harming a hair on anyones head, then I think you should be killed. The only differene is, you would actually deserve it.

Notice that you are the one who is advocating people being killed for leaving islam, and yet you turn around and ask if you think i consider the majority of somalis to be my enemy? Think it thrrough.
You are somebody who is always talking about not trusting this or that, not taking things at face value etc And here you are advocating oppression and absolving yourself of all responsibility by holding your hand up and saying it's just my opinion, it's just my religion. You're a human being with responsibilty, you shouldn't take your scholars opinions at face value either, when they encourage you to be oppressive and pull you away from your better judgement.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
You are acting like people are opposed to the laws of apostasy because they are the death penalty. I rarely see people make an argument about the death penalty here. The death penalty itself is not the issue at hand.

Look at it this way. The death penalty is usually preserved for crime that have caused a great deal of harm to people. Harming an individual/the country/the community etc. Apostasy itself does not harm anyone, that is why it is an obvious injustice that cannot be compared to other things like treason/murder/rape, where there is obvious harm committed. If you want to talk about the death penalty itself then that is another issue.

Just because something is the law of the land, doesn't make it right. Slavery is an injustice and oppression but was once the law of the land and was argued to be the law of the bible. Just because that was so, doesn't mean the abolitionists and the slaves shouldn't have been against it. Oppression is oppression, law of the land, law of god, whichever, whatever. It doesn't make a difference if it here, there or whichever country or whichever religion.

There isn't a double standard. Look around you, this conversation is taking place on a somali forum between muslims and non muslim somalis. The conversations that are happening will be centred around our culture, religions and heritage. The conversation that I joined here was about islamic attitudes towards those who leave islam. Why would I be talking about jews or whatever else? A lot of Jewish law is fucking revolting. But those are not my people. I don't know what jewish law says about people who leave judaism, but if there are jewish scholars who advocate for death then they are as wrong as you.

In answer to your last q. I have no reason to completely disregards or completely accept an entire people. If you're cool with me (to a reasonable degree), I will be cool with you (to a reasonable degree). It's very simple. If you think I should be killed, for leaving Islam and not harming a hair on anyones head, then I think you should be killed. The only differene is, you would actually deserve it.

Notice that you are the one who is advocating people being killed for leaving islam, and yet you turn around and ask if you think i consider the majority of somalis to be my enemy? Think it thrrough.
You are somebody who is always talking about not trusting this or that, not taking things at face value etc And here you are advocating oppression and absolving yourself of all responsibility by holding your hand up and saying it's just my opinion, it's just my religion. You're a human being with responsibilty, you shouldn't take your scholars opinions at face value either, when they encourage you to be oppressive and pull you away from your better judgement.
If you don't agree with the laws of Somalia which is derived from the shariah, then don't go to Somalia, it's really that simple. In India you can go to prison or perhaps killed for killing a cow, I would respect their laws if I was in their country, it's not rocket science my g. I'm done, peace.

If you don't agree with the laws of Somalia which is derived from the shariah, then don't go to Somalia, it's really that simple. In India you can go to prison or perhaps killed for killing a cow, I would respect their laws if I was in their country, it's not rocket science my g. I'm done, peace.

Even that stupid law about killing cows makes more sense than apostasy law , because apostasy doesn't harm anyone or anything. Think about that for a minute.
Next time you wonder why people leave Islam, and you try and pretend there are no reasons because Islam is perfect, just remember for anyone who is decent and intelligent, the apostasy laws of Islam are reason enough to know the religion couldn't have come from God.

What's the point of you joining a discussion to just say the law is the law. Everybody knows what the law is, nobody needs someone to say what somalia law is ffs. When I stripped away your use of whataboutism, and misrepresentation, that's what your argument came to. That's sad.

Luckily though, many Muslims can see that apostasy laws cannot be justified in any way, shape or form, and so use that ayat from Quran when the issue arises.
Too bad you're not one of them. Keep drinking that oppression kool aid, your ways of thinking are dying out. Thank God.

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Even that stupid law about killing cows makes more sense than apostasy law , because apostasy doesn't harm anyone or anything. Think about that for a minute.
Next time you wonder why people leave Islam, and you try and pretend there are no reasons because Islam is perfect, just remember for anyone who is decent and intelligent, the apostasy laws of Islam are reason enough to know the religion couldn't have come from God.

What's the point of you joining a discussion to just say the law is the law. Everybody knows what the law is, nobody needs someone to say what somalia law is ffs. When I stripped away your use of whataboutism, and misrepresentation, that's what your argument came to. That's sad.

Luckily though, many Muslims can see that apostasy laws cannot be justified in any way, shape or form, and so use that ayat from Quran when the issue arises.
Too bad you're not one of them. Keep drinking that oppression kool aid, your ways of thinking are dying out. Thank God.
Saxiib hadalka badan naga jooji Somalia wadan Muslim ah weeye Ma garatey, maxa kula taalin laha ina somaliida ina isku diriin, cause you're starting to sound like Ayan hersi, who are you to question Devine law, that's adding insult to injury, it's clear you ain't too fond of Somalis in general judging by the pure venom that you're spewing.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I've noticed Somali atheists put them selves in-between a rock & a hard place more time, how could you expect Somalis in general to embrace you when you despise them & have a deep rooted disdain for that which is the most beloved thing to them, Islam. There's no place for gaalo's amongst us, you might aswell claim Oromo, anfar, saho or some next raw meat eating tribe.

Saxiib hadalka badan naga jooji Somalia wadan Muslim ah weeye Ma garatey, maxa kula taalin laha ina somaliida ina isku diriin, cause you're starting to sound like Ayan hersi, who are you to question Devine law, that's adding insult to injury, it's clear you ain't too fond of Somalis in general judging by the pure venom that you're spewing.

You have never made a decent argument in our entire exchange. Anybody can read what I have written and can see I haven't 'spewed venom' at anybody but people who want me to be killed. Still misrepresenting? I guess you can't help it if you don't have anything else to fall back on.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
You have never made a decent argument in our entire exchange. Anybody can read what I have written and can see I haven't 'spewed venom' at anybody but people who want me to be killed. Still misrepresenting? I guess you can't help it if you don't have anything else to fall back on.
I meant Somali gaalo's in general, who imitate their idol Ayan the harlot hersi.

I've noticed Somali atheists put them selves in-between a rock & a hard place more time, how could you expect Somalis in general to embrace you when you despise them & have a deep rooted disdain for that which is the most beloved thing to them, Islam. There's no place for gaalo's amongst us, you might aswell claim Oromo, anfar, saho or some next raw meat eating tribe.

You wish somal exmuslims hated somalis because then you could justify your hatred towards us. Keep trying. Anybody can see what I have written here.
Your misrepresentations = lies. Keep filling up your book of sins hypocrite.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
You wish somal exmuslims hated somalis because then you could justify your hatred towards us. Keep trying. Anybody can see what I have written here.
Your misrepresentations = lies. Keep filling up your book of sins hypocrite.
There's no place for you amongst Somalis & Somalia in general.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I'm sorry to be so blunt but it's the truth & deep down even though you loath it yet you know you can't deny it.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Yes, you are the king of somalis and the ultimate arbiter of somalinimo. Everything you say goes.
Well maybe you will be when you get out of your council house. I have my fingers crossed for you.
Come, come now, there's no need to get offended, I was merely calling a spade a spade, don't hate me, hate the Somali dhaqan lol

Come, come now, there's no need to get offended, I was merely calling a spade a spade, don't hate me, hate the Somali dhaqan lol

Yes king of the somalis, you are the arbiter of somalinimo from your throne here on somspot, of course everything you say goes. You can click your fingers and I can be a non-somali.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Yes king of the somalis, you are the arbiter of somalinimo from your throne here on somspot, of course everything you say goes. You can click your fingers and I can be a non-somali.
:ftw9nwa: I've been back home, I'm speaking from experience, what do you think would happen if they found out you was a gaal? Stop playing dumb you know what time it is. You must respect the law of the land no matter what country you're in.

:ftw9nwa: I've been back home, I'm speaking from experience, what do you think would happen if they found out you was a gaal? Stop playing dumb you know what time it is. You must respect the law of the land no matter what country you're in.

What if I told you I know more than a dozen who live in somali regions. Whose family know about them. One of them is even in Puntland. There's a reason why the apostasy law was rarely ever applied in history, because it's retarded and most muslims can see that. So they skirt around it deliberately. Somalis say they are in favor of it, then they are face to face with one of us and they remember their humanity. I have more experience in this than you. Keep saying 'respect the law', capital punishment for thought crimes is no law. Step back from your supremacism and see that. Peace out.
Also it sad you couldn't think of even one argument. I have wasted enough of my time with you. I prefer to enage with people with more than two brain cells to rub together. And I mean that in the nicest way possible. Look back through your responses to me in a few days, you'll see.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
You mean to tell me that there's a man in Puntland who is openly an apostate :ftw9nwa:

You're clutching at straws please don't insult our intelligence, my sincerest advise to you & others like you, Somalia ha isku aadinaa waa billahi towfiq.

Status
Not open for further replies.