Votes: 5 8.5%
  • Arab Bootyclapper

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Other

Votes: 1 1.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Believe in the shariah or not you won't make a difference to 1.9 billion Muslims.

I don't care to make a difference to you or anyone else. I care to defend myself and people like me. Like I said, if you want to kill me for leaving islam (and not hurting a hair on anyones head,) the same back to you. The only difference is you would deserve it.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I don't care to make a difference to you or anyone else. I care to defend myself and people like me. Like I said, if you want me dead for leaving islam and not hurting a hair on anyones head, I want to kill you. The only difference is you deserve it.
Why don't you take that matter up with Allah on the day of judgement since he's our master & we are merely his servants.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Why don't you show respect to Islam for her sake? Imagine how it would affect her to find out that her son committed treason & sold her out?

Why don't you show respect to Islam for her sake? Imagine how it would affect her to find out that her son committed treason & sold her out?

You advocate apostates being killed. You have no right to talk about respect. You can't respect something as simple as freedom of religion, I'm sure you don't even know what they word means, certainly you have no right to mention it. Your idea of respect is that exmuslims shouldn't speak out against apostasy laws? What an imbecile you are. That's not going to happen.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
You advocate apostates being killed. You have no right to talk about respect. You can't respect something as simple as freedom of religion, I'm sure you don't even know what they word means, certainly you have no right to mention it. Your idea of respect is that exmuslims shouldn't speak out against apostasy laws? What an imbecile you are. That's not going to happen.
Imagine all the grief & anguish that you would cause your loved ones? Imagine your mothers grief when she finds out, don't be selfish & just think about yourself, what about them? All the embarrassment you would cause them, they most probably grant you persona non grata.

Imagine all the grief & anguish that you would cause your loved ones? Imagine your mothers grief when she finds out, don't be selfish & just think about yourself, what about them? All the embarrassment you would cause them, they most probably grant you persona non grata.

Are you dumb? You are advocating execution for a harmless thought crime, you don't have a right to talk about anguish and grief. Have you ever had a moment of self reflection in your life? And not all muslims believe what you believe about exmuslims. I haven't insulted all muslims so keep trying to pretend I did. You're such a fish.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Are you dumb? You are advocating execution for a harmless thought crime, you don't have a right to talk about anguish and grief. Have you ever had a moment of self reflection in your life? And not all muslims believe what you believe about exmuslims. I haven't insulted all muslims so keep trying to pretend I did. You're such a fish.
I heard one Somali mother, it become all too much for her when her daughter became a gaal & she lost her mind smh I feel sorry for the parents of these people who commit treason (apostasy) it's a shame when one is selfish & only cares about them selves, typical gaal that's all that matters to them, self worship, nothing else matters.

I heard it become all too much for her when her daughter became a gaal & she lost her mind smh I feel sorry for the parents of these people who commit treason (apostasy) it's a shame when one is selfish & only cares about them selves, typical gaal that's all that matters to them, self worship, nothing else matters.

People who believe others should be killed because they left their religion are selfish. Nothing else matters to you but oppressing other people. You're no better than any other supremacist in history. It is astounding that you consider yourself the victim in this scenario. Absolutely incredible.

You are a walking talking poster child against your own religion. You are the epitome of what people dislike about religion. A lack of humanity, supremacist thinking, us vs them mentality.

Its a good thing, not all muslims are like you.

Last edited:
@CognitivedissonanceEarlier you said that it’s hypocritical of “us”, I guess ex-Muslims for wanting to kill people that betray their country. Personally, I don’t agree with it and I believe no one should be killed unless they kill someone. Most Atheists are not for death penalty.

Also, in the United States, death is not 100% for the punishment for Treason. This is the law for Treason in the U.S – “Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.” https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2381

Another thing is that the United States didn’t execute that many people for Treason, is not even ten people. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_people_convicted_of_treason

If someone is committing treason by wanting to kill the whole population and there’s evidence, then they should be imprisoned for life. Again, like I said if they kill people, then I don’t see the objection to the death penalty.

Now on apostates, you or any other religious fundamentalist who wants to kill people who leave their religion because your “God” say’s so, is just crazy in my opinion. Why does your “God” want to you to kill people, when he has “hell” waiting for them? There’s no rationality to this. So let’s come to reality, no one who’s an atheist is hurting a society unlike some nut who’s wants to kill a whole population (Genocide). So both things are not the same.

Another thing you said was “So you mean to tell us a Muslim should view a piece of land over ones religion, they should be patriotic but they must refrain from adhering to their faith, a line that was drown on a map & given a fictitious name is more important than God. In a nut shell it's perfectly fine to get killed for disloyalty to ones nation if they're from the Judeo-Christian world but if they're from a Muslim country & they do the same then they're backwards & barbari”

You sound nut’s here. You’re mostly talking to Atheists and not white Christians. There’s a reason why American Liberals or Progressive’s wants to change America from their viewpoints. You talk like a 1st world country like the U.S is perfect or we all supports the same thing.

“If I go to any country, I would respect the law of the land. In most Muslim countries apostasy, its part of the law of the land cause it's derived from the shariah, like wise in the west the law of the land is derived from the bible. I take it you live in the west? All I'm saying is if the west has capital punishment death for treason,”

Not true, like I stated earlier death is 100% the punishment for treason and the U.S hasn’t executed someone for treason for a long time. But, Saudi Arabia just in 2016 arrested some guy because he was “insulting the rulers of the country" and "ridiculing Islamic religious figures". “His offences originally included the act of "apostasy," which is considered a serious crime in Saudi Arabia and carries the death penalty, but he was not convicted due to lack of evidence.”

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...ts-ridiculing-islamic-religious-a6953266.html

Another thing you said was “If you don't agree with the laws of Somalia which is derived from the shariah, then don't go to Somalia,” – That’s was fair. But, what about the people that were born in Somalia?

On that note, @Cognitivedissonance putting your religion aside, tell me why an Atheist or a non-violent person that holds different philosophies, opinions, etc should be killed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts