Votes: 1 1.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I always wondered why you people were insecure when people leave the faith.

You also wanted to behead a teacher for naming a teddy bear Muhammad. Remember that? The crime of blasphemy.
I always wondered why you people have a bone to pick with Muslims but if the Judeo-Christian world does the same you don't batter an eye lid.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Abdijohnson: treasonous people should be killed.

Muslims behead people for apostasy, they're barbaric.

Israel has every right to drop white phosphorous on women child, not a peep from atheists.

Why the double standards?

it's actually perfectly comparable because apostasy is akin to treason according to the shari'ah

:chrisfreshhah:

I'll tell you what treason is: you Scumalis bootyclapping for Xabashi and Kenyan forces when they invade your clan enemy's land.

That's treason... Not some dude who doesn't believe in God anymore.

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
i dont

anyway, i wasnt giving my opinion either way sxb, im just saying comparing treason to apostasy isnt all that outlandish :lol:

Comparing leaving/choosing your religion to treason is ridiculous. The only reason why it is part of the shariah is because Islam has a supremacist streak going back a long time. That doesn't mean it makes sense or is justifiable. Supremacist reasoning is always scewed in favor of the group. That's why some muslims prosletize like mad, but say people leaving islam can be killed. They are simple supremacists. It is unfortunate that so many Muslim scholars in history have effective made it okay to go down that route, but muslims with brain cells should be able to work their way around it. Muslims who are not supremacist and those not of the muslim faith should be able to see this a mile off.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Comparing leaving/choosing your religion to treason is ridiculous. The only reason why it is part of the shariah is because Islam has a supremacist streak going back a long time. That doesn't mean it makes sense or is justifiable. Supremacist reasoning is always scewed in favor of the group. That's why some muslims prosletize like mad, but say people leaving islam can be killed. They are simple supremacists. It is unfortunate that so many Muslim scholars in history have effective made it okay to go down that route, but muslims with brain cells should be able to work their way around it. Muslims who are not supremacist and those not of the muslim faith should be able to see this a mile off.
So you mean to tell us a Muslim should view a piece of land over ones religion, they should be patriotic but they must refrain from adhering to their faith, a line that was drown on a map & given a fictitious name is more important than God. In a nut shell it's perfectly fine to get killed for disloyalty to ones nation if they're from the Judeo-Christian world but if they're from a Muslim country & they do the same then they're backwards & barbaric, a child can easily figure out your biased malicious views that are slyly intended to smear the religion of Islam, if that wasn't the case then likewise you would pour scorn on Israrl & America, you won't cause you would be arrested for being anti Semitic, you see the double standards? For the record I deem my religion to be more important than Puntland & my mother & father infact my entire family tree.

So you mean to tell us a Muslim should view a piece of land over ones religion, they should be patriotic but they must refrain from adhering to their faith, a line that was drown on a map & given a fictitious name is more important than God. In a nut shell it's perfectly fine to get killed for disloyalty to ones nation if they're from the Judeo-Christian world but if they're from a Muslim country & they do the same then they're backwards & barbaric, a child can easily figure out your biased malicious views that are slyly intended to smear the religion of Islam, if that wasn't the case then likewise you would pour scorn on Israrl & America, you won't cause you would be arrested for being anti Semitic, you see the double standards? For the record I deem my religion to be more important than Puntland & my mother & father infact my entire family tree.

I didn't say it is perfectly fine to kill treasonous people. I am against the death penalty. What I am saying is, if you would refrain from misrepresenting my views is, comparing a private individual choosing their faith to someone causing harm to other people/their nation is not in any way equal. It is desperate and only serves a supremacist ideology.

Once upon a time the world worked near enough in the way that you imply, because the world was cut up into christendom, the caliphate and whatever else. The world does not work like that now. Apostasy does not equal treason without treason itself being involved. You have to make an argument for that and you haven't because you can't.
I don't care to malign muslims/islam. Those like you, who think people should be killed for choosing their religion are a problem and I will malign you all day, because why not? You are advocating my death and I am hurting your feelings. I couldn't care any less about your feelings sxb. You have to stop thinking I care about your feelings.

Many Muslims, especially today, don't advocate for things that are deplorable like killing people who leave Islam. And it is the Quran that said there is no compulsion in religion, and they take that above any hadith and any scholarly opinion. Which is good of them. And seeing as the Quran is supposed to be the world of Allah, it should reign supreme over the other things.
That doesn't mean I should ignore the opinions of some of the most influential sheikhs of sunni islam and all four schools of thought on the issue. An argument can be made that their rulings made sense in another time, but that doesn't stop lots and lots of Muslims still advocating it. It is my duty to speak out against it. You want me to be some kind of house-slave piece of shit that won't defend themselves against oppression? That's not happening.

If it was the Church of England that was advocating someone who leaves Anglicanism and converts to Islam should be killed, and then pulled their weight to influence courts to this effect, I WOULD BE SAYING THE EXACT SAME THING! Anybody who reads what I have written in my previous statement and this one can see my reasoning and it would apply in this case as well.

The reason why people like you desperately try to make it seems like people who have opinions like me are somehow being unfair to muslims or islam and then add on some totally and completely meaningless stuff like 'my religion is more important to me than puntland' is because keeping the argument straight doesn't serve your interests. The only way you feel comfortable in a conversation like this is if you misrepresent my opinions. Well its not happening. Shame on you and everyone who would agree with that bs.

Don't talk to me about double standards. Double standards is prosletizing on a Thursday and killing murtads on a Friday, that's a double standard. But you won't admit that will you? Or will you?

@AbdiJohnson will have easier time turning Saudis into atheists before Somalis. Do you know that athiesm in Saudi is 5%while it's unheard of back home

I can't speak for Abdi Johnson, but most former Muslims I know, just don't want to be oppressed. I couldn't care any less if it was just me and nobody else so long as people were not advocating me being killed or some other such nonsense.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I didn't say it is perfectly fine to kill treasonous people. I am against the death penalty. What I am saying is, if you would refrain from misrepresenting my views is, comparing a private individual choosing their faith to someone causing harm to other people/their nation is not in any way equal. It is desperate and only serves a supremacist ideology.

Once upon a time the world worked near enough in the way that you imply, because the world was cut up into christendom, the caliphate and whatever else. The world does not work like that now. Apostasy does not equal treason without treason itself being involved. You have to make an argument for that and you haven't because you can't.
I don't care to malign muslims/islam. Those like you, who think people should be killed for choosing their religion are a problem and I will malign you all day, because why not? You are advocating my death and I am hurting your feelings. I couldn't care any less about your feelings sxb. You have to stop thinking I care about your feelings.

Many Muslims, especially today, don't advocate for things that are deplorable like killing people who leave Islam. And it is the Quran that said there is no compulsion in religion, and they take that above any hadith and any scholarly opinion. Which is good of them. And seeing as the Quran is supposed to be the world of Allah, it should reign supreme over the other things.
That doesn't mean I should ignore the opinions of some of the most influential sheikhs of sunni islam and all four schools of thought on the issue. An argument can be made that their rulings made sense in another time, but that doesn't stop lots and lots of Muslims still advocating it. It is my duty to speak out against it. You want me to be some kind of house-slave piece of shit that won't defend themselves against oppression? That's not happening.

If it was the Church of England that was advocating someone who leaves Anglicanism and converts to Islam should be killed, and then pulled their weight to influence courts to this effect, I WOULD BE SAYING THE EXACT SAME THING! Anybody who reads what I have written in my previous statement and this one can see my reasoning and it would apply in this case as well.

The reason why people like you desperately try to make it seems like people who have opinions like me are somehow being unfair to muslims or islam and then add on some totally and completely meaningless stuff like 'my religion is more important to me than puntland' is because keeping the argument straight doesn't serve your interests. The only way you feel comfortable in a conversation like this is if you misrepresent my opinions. Well its not happening. Shame on you and everyone who would agree with that bs.

Don't talk to me about double standards. Double standards is prosletizing on a Thursday and killing murtads on a Friday, that's a double standard. But you won't admit that will you? Or will you?
It's Allah law which is followed by ove 1.9 billion people, so a few Somali gaals can attack it online but that won't change the reality on the ground. I suggest you Somali gaalo cry us a river, build a bridge & get over it, it is what it is.

It's Allah law which is followed by ove 1.9 billion people, so a few Somali gaals can attack it online but that won't change the reality on the ground. I suggest you Somali gaalo cry us a river, build a bridge & get over it, it is what it is.

Yeah yeah you all say that. Then the next breath you say we should be killed. You don't kill people you think are unimportant. Make your mind up.
And you didn't address anything I wrote, just another completely inconsequential statement, but don't worry I didn't expect you to. Let's be honest @Cognitivedissonance this conversation is over your head. Leave it to other Muslims who know how to make an argument/engage/have a discussion/conversation. You're obviously not capable of any of that.

I can't speak for Abdi Johnson, but most former Muslims I know, just don't want to be oppressed. I couldn't care any less if it was just me and nobody else so long as people were not advocating me being killed or some other such nonsense.
It's up to your people to decide your fate but if youre mj you have nothing to worry about

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending