Regional Stereotypes as it relates to our Xaalimo's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sheikh inquisitive

Regional “stereotypes” is idol talk, painting all women from a given region on the same brush and gossiping, what does Islam say about it?

saywalahi

Xamar Living
They do. Hawiyes look dark and look Bantuish + Somali mix.

While reer Somaliland look more Ethiopian. Trust me I been around a lot of somalis.
:mjlol::russ:

i've been around a lot of somalis kulaha

the only bantu thing i have is down there :mjpls::mjswag:

Feels good traveling to hargeisa somaliland and not worrying about getting bombed.

Our women are aesthetically pleasing and their accent is macaan.

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
My grandfather who married so many women, even oromo, spent his last 20-25 years with his reer xamar wife:hmm:

@Inquisitive_
The reer Mudug stereotype is on point for both the men and women. This is the best gif to describe them when they're mad:
giphy.gif

You're a sheegato, you claimed MX last time on a separate thread
:ivers:
And he couldn't even spell it :cryinglaughsmiley:This Harari imposter needs to chill.

The irony is that without us, Harar as we know it wouldn't exist. He needs to put respect on the Somali name.

@Inquisitive_
The reer Mudug stereotype is on point for both the men and women. This is the best gif to describe them when they're mad:
giphy.gif

And he couldn't even spell it :cryinglaughsmiley:This Harari imposter needs to chill.

The irony is that without us, Harar as we know it wouldn't exist. He needs to put respect on the Somali name.

Y'all are funny. I bet I'm more Somali than all u Bantu looking, Timo Madow Somalis

But this is the internet and I have nothing to prove

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts