Regional Stereotypes as it relates to our Xaalimo's

Status
Not open for further replies.
My grandfather who married so many women, even oromo, spent his last 20-25 years with his reer xamar wife:hmm:

Benadiri women are easy to maintain and easily pleased according to the stereotypes, most of the times it comes with a hefty price tag at the beginning but unlike the average wooqoyi women their hungri for materialism & high maintenance is none existent.

That's why the Wooqoyi guy described in this thread is looking for a Benadir woman on his 4th try after 3 divorces.

@Inquisitive_
The reer Mudug stereotype is on point for both the men and women. This is the best gif to describe them when they're mad:

And he

The benefit of being a reer mudug male is that this temperament even when taken to the extreme are liked and in most cases preferred by all females biologically, it's equips the male perfectly to easily deal with all types of women, it's the same with some of the Wooqoyi males particularly GX

I considered all three at some point before drawing the curtains on the diaspora Xaalimo's all together, the stereotypes were visible in all and I had no issues with any of them beyond the fact they weren't qualified, you can go weak with the others and get away with it but on the average mudug chick if you don't impose yourself early your toast.

@Bohol @Kaleel

Could you guys please deal with these people derailing this thread, it's happening all over the forum and every thread you visit, this is utterly destroying this forum, I keep reporting this and nothing is done.

I would never marry a woman that identifies as a Galmudugian. They are almost all guaranteed to steal your house, and everything you own. They might even try to steal your gobol. It's in their dhaqan.

saywalahi

Xamar Living
I would never marry a woman that identifies as a Galmudugian. They are almost all guaranteed to steal your house, and everything you own. They might even try to steal your gobol. It's in their dhaqan.

you're obsessed walaal you see galmudug everywhere

upload_2017-12-7_20-53-9.png

:mjlol::russ:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
They do. Hawiyes look dark and look Bantuish + Somali mix.

While reer Somaliland look more Ethiopian. Trust me I been around a lot of somalis.

Oh please. You all look the same. Same fat foreheads, same slender noses, same buckteeth. I can't tell the difference between any of you visually.

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
Thank God I’m not benadiri women. These women get used and abused by their men. Sadly they can’t even defend themselves let alone they cannot leave an abuse lifestyle. I see why Somali men go after them so they can control their life and do mind tricks on them.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Thank God I’m not benadiri women. These women get used and abused by their men. Sadly they can’t even defend themselves let alone they cannot leave an abuse lifestyle. I see why Somali men go after them so they can control their life and do mind tricks on them.
You have to be a very weak person to take advantage, abuse a girl

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
Those hawiye babies will become reer SLer. In Somali culture, u inherit the father's tribe.
Sorry I assume you’re a lander. Since you’re Hawiye what subclan are u? I know abgaal women are known to submissive just like reer cad cad.

I have to agree with OP here, ximan&xeeb and ceel buur girls are the best of somalis. That southern gentle and elegence in a manner is something to die for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending