Regional accents/dialects in the Somali peninsula

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Before you chat of your arse huuno, go read Lambertis book Somali language and literature. Kulaha jubbaland and over is northern he sepcifically makes it clear what he means by Northern but you deffo didn't read your book and jumped on your tribal horse sidii qof sixreeysan
She's right, northern Somali is anything not Banadir or Af maay, so yes most of Somali territories across East Africa. Don't randomly mention a book as if it proves your point.

The whole point of this thread is so retarded, narrative to prove your tribe speaks better Somali than others, if that's what you need to feel superior than have at it but it will be called out.

You’re all getting triggered bc you’re all arguing the same thing, except everyone for his own tribe. Can’t say I’m surprised lol.
Huuno, it's about time you reconnected with your Somalilandernimo. You need to spend a couple of months in the motherland and embrace the culture

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

She's right, northern Somali is anything not Banadir or Af maay, so yes most of Somali territories across East Africa. Don't randomly mention a book as if it proves your point.

The whole point of this thread is so retarded narrative to prove your tribe speaks better Somali than others, if that's what you need to feel superior than have at it but it will be called out.
Waryaa, my favourite victim. Northern Somali is Waqooyi we have our own lahjad, Lamberti makes note of that in his book. All your lies will be exposed and spat back in your face one by one from now :pachah1:

The question wasn't about which accent was standard but someone derailee the course of my thread. I was just correcting them respectfully

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Waryaa, my favourite victim. Northern Somali is Waqooyi we have our own lahjad, Lamberti makes note of that in his book. All your lies will be exposed and spat back in your face one by one from now :pachah1:

The question wasn't about which accent was standard but someone derailee the course of my thread. I was just correcting them respectfully
giphy.gif

Trending